Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD
Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Outpatient Building (WA 6.616)

1801 Inwood Rd # 616

Dallas, TX 75390

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Bukulmez

Dr. Bukulmez's Experience

Dr. Bukulmez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Fibroids

• U Ok Coll Med Hsc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Ut Southwestern Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Bukulmez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bukulmez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bukulmez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bukulmez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bukulmez to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Bukulmez's Performance
Plano, TX |
I saw Dr. Bukulmez for an egg freezing evaluation. My visit with him was good. He was honest about potential outcomes etc. However, this clinics billing staff is very difficult to work with. They do not return phone calls or emails in a timely manner. The amount I was charged for the first visit/labs is much more than what was discussed with me. Since then, I have been to another REI clinic in the area and they were much more forthcoming and upfront about charges.
Copperas Cove, TX |
Completely insensitive to my concerns. Only concentrated on Ivf. From the first visit he was pushing for IUI and IVF.
Dallas, TX |
I first came to Dr. Bukulmez because he was able to get my friend pregnant with her miracle baby. I was what many considered to be a "hopeless" case and whenever I went to other practices in the area, they only would consider donor egg IVF. However, I wanted to have a chance with my own eggs. I went to see Dr. Bukulmez and he gave me hope. Instead of using the same IVF protocols for everyone, he customized a plan for me. Now I have my miracle baby and I am so happy!!!!!!!
Dallas, TX |
I regret letting this Dr. do my surgery. He never listened to my concerns and made it seem as if an open myomectomy was the only option I had in order to have a healthy pregnancy when the problem in actuality was not that serious. After the surgery, I came to find out that I had other options before going for something so invasive. Looking back, I feel that he was pushing the surgery so that he can get the most money out of my insurance. I should have been more vigilant and got a second opinion.
in Dallas, TX |
Since I first met this doctor I felt he was insensitive and didn't really care about helping me get pregnant. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and after jumping through all the hoops he wanted me to jump through he throws up another barrier, which he knew was an issue from our first visit together, yet failed to mention. I am highly disappointed with this physician's bedside manner and lack of empathy for the difficulties we go through when having difficulty ttc.
in Dallas, TX |
In my experience, Dr. Bukulmez was not willing to listen to my needs as a patient. He went straight to IVF as the solution to my problem even though I was able to conceive naturally. He was not good at addressing my concerns and made me feel uncomfortable.
in Dallas, TX |
This Dr. immediately pushes for IVF without looking at alternatives. Does not seem to be concerned with finding and fixing the main cause of the reproductive issue. He told me IVF was the only way I could get pregnant without even considering IUI. I ended up going to another RE and got pregnant first try IUI.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bukulmez is a genius with a passion for his field and he is driven to perfect all of the latest techniques. From my first visit, I could tell that he was compassionate in his care and committed to providing a tailored IVF plan for my specific situation. His detail & solution oriented approach paired with an amazing lab have really stretched out our results beyond what we could have hoped for. All of the nurses, associate doctors and staff are also fantastic. I'm lucky to be a patient.
Dallas, TX |
Insensitive to the female experience of IF, and practices with defensive medicine as a priority. Rattles off poor explanations and is difficult to understand (completed medical school outside of the US). Scheduling appointments with his staff is a hassle and a headache. Would not recommend to any couple TTC.
Have you seen Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
Are you Dr. Bukulmez?