Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Bukulmez

Fertility & Advanced Reproductive Medicine Clinic

1801 Inwood Rd # 616 Dallas, TX 75235

Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Haceteppe U Fac Med, Ankara in 1989 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Bukulmez accepts

Dr. Bukulmez accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Bukulmez treats your condition or procedure

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

2.9

Dr. Bukulmez?
Dr. Bukulmez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD
Dr. Bukulmez is a wonderful doctor. He is passionate and very intelligent about his work and is very hands on during the whole IVF process. I have been to other highly rated fertility clinics in Dallas, and although they were an overall positive experience, I would definitely recommend Dr. Bulkomez and his staff first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
Based on my age, Dr. Bukulmez gave me a 1% chance of becoming pregnant. He was very upfront during our consultation and made it clear I would need to commit to multiple cycles of mini IVF. Dr. Bukulmez personalized my treatment plan so each cycle was different. Thanks to his hard work and dedication, I have (5) frozen 5 day embryos.. The entire staff - nurses, embryologists, office manager was so attentive, courteous, punctual and easy to work with. My husband and I never felt like a number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
I saw Dr. Bukulmez for an egg freezing evaluation. My visit with him was good. He was honest about potential outcomes etc. However, this clinics billing staff is very difficult to work with. They do not return phone calls or emails in a timely manner. The amount I was charged for the first visit/labs is much more than what was discussed with me. Since then, I have been to another REI clinic in the area and they were much more forthcoming and upfront about charges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
Completely insensitive to my concerns. Only concentrated on Ivf. From the first visit he was pushing for IUI and IVF.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
I first came to Dr. Bukulmez because he was able to get my friend pregnant with her miracle baby. I was what many considered to be a "hopeless" case and whenever I went to other practices in the area, they only would consider donor egg IVF. However, I wanted to have a chance with my own eggs. I went to see Dr. Bukulmez and he gave me hope. Instead of using the same IVF protocols for everyone, he customized a plan for me. Now I have my miracle baby and I am so happy!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
I regret letting this Dr. do my surgery. He never listened to my concerns and made it seem as if an open myomectomy was the only option I had in order to have a healthy pregnancy when the problem in actuality was not that serious. After the surgery, I came to find out that I had other options before going for something so invasive. Looking back, I feel that he was pushing the surgery so that he can get the most money out of my insurance. I should have been more vigilant and got a second opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
Since I first met this doctor I felt he was insensitive and didn't really care about helping me get pregnant. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and after jumping through all the hoops he wanted me to jump through he throws up another barrier, which he knew was an issue from our first visit together, yet failed to mention. I am highly disappointed with this physician's bedside manner and lack of empathy for the difficulties we go through when having difficulty ttc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
In my experience, Dr. Bukulmez was not willing to listen to my needs as a patient. He went straight to IVF as the solution to my problem even though I was able to conceive naturally. He was not good at addressing my concerns and made me feel uncomfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
This Dr. immediately pushes for IVF without looking at alternatives. Does not seem to be concerned with finding and fixing the main cause of the reproductive issue. He told me IVF was the only way I could get pregnant without even considering IUI. I ended up going to another RE and got pregnant first try IUI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?
Dr. Bukulmez is a genius with a passion for his field and he is driven to perfect all of the latest techniques. From my first visit, I could tell that he was compassionate in his care and committed to providing a tailored IVF plan for my specific situation. His detail & solution oriented approach paired with an amazing lab have really stretched out our results beyond what we could have hoped for. All of the nurses, associate doctors and staff are also fantastic. I'm lucky to be a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orhan Bukulmez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bukulmez?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility