Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD

Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dallas Medical Specialists 7777 Forest Ln Ste C300 Dallas, TX 75230 Get Directions

I strive to provide high-quality medical care with a strong emphasis on disease prevention. I believe that maintaining a strong personal relationship with the patient is an important factor in producing the best healthcare.

Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Zebaida is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

Dr. Zebaida's Experience

See how Dr. Zebaida's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Zebaida

Dr. Zebaida accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zebaida has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zebaida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zebaida to family and friends
Dr. Zebaida's Performance
in Carrollton, TX |
We have been extremely satisfied with the care that Dr. Oren Zebaida and his staff have provided for us. He is very caring and willing to take the extra few minutes to spend with you if you have any questions. We would highly recommend Dr. Zebaida.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Zebaida is always most responsive to communications and takes the time to understand the issues and suggest causes and suggested treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Zebaida.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Zebaida and office is everything I've ever wished for. I've have always been called back on time with his nurse, Paula. She is pleasant and thorough with the necessary paper work. As soon as she is through, Dr. Zebaida comes in. He doesn't get in a hurry, listens to you and answers all questions. He is one of the best doctors I've had.
in Dallas, TX |
When I moved to Dallas 6 years ago, Dr. Zebaida was recommended to me by a Family member, & I have been "thrilled" every since because Dr. Z or his office staff has helped me find other Physicians in the area or given "advice" about them.
in Mesquite, TX |
Dr Zebaida has been taking care of our medical needs for at least 10 years now. He knows us and our medical circumstances. My wife and I trust Dr. Zebaida COMPLETELY
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Zebaida is smart and caring and he and his staff are very personable and efficient. I would highly recommend him.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Zebaida for many years now. I actually had to have assistance to be placed with him. He is an excellent physician who cares a great deal for his patients. Any time I have needed to schedule an appointment , I always find that there I have little trouble scheduling an appointment, especially when it is an emergency.
in Wake Forest, NC |
No one Better! I have been a patient of Dr. Zebaida's for many years. He has always been so thorough, kind, informative and friendly! I moved to N Carolina a year ago, but delayed my move several weeks to be able to have him complete my yearly Physical. Just returned from a visit to Dallas where I fit in my yearly Physical with him for this year. In this "hurry up" world, Dr. Zebaida continues to take the time to answer all questions, asks some of his own and treat his patients with dignity.
dallas, tx |
Dr. Zebaida is very punctual, friendly and professional. I always appreciate his time to explain the possibilities of treatment and care.
in Addison, TX |
Have been seeing Dr. Zebaida as my PCP for seven years and am very pleased with the attention and care I have received from him and his staff. Professional care and listens to my concerns. Highly recommend him.
in Irving, TX |
doctor is excellent . he will take time to listen to my problems . he is not rushed. my friends will visit soon if they get appt
Plano, TX |
Dr. Zebaida is very kind, thorough, and insightful. I'm happy to have him as my primary care physician!
Have you seen Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD?
Are you Dr. Zebaida?

Compare Dr. Zebaida

Dr. Zebaida's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zebaida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Zebaida has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zebaida's Board Certifications

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • High Cholesterol

University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Graduated in 1998

University Of Tx Southwestern Med Center At Dallas

Completed in 2001

• Hebrew

Dr. Zebaida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zebaida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pre-Operative Evaluation