Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD
Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Zebaida is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

Dallas Medical Specialists

7777 Forest Ln Ste C300

Dallas, TX 75230

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Zebaida

I strive to provide high-quality medical care with a strong emphasis on disease prevention. I believe that maintaining a strong personal relationship with the patient is an important factor in producing the best healthcare.

Dr. Zebaida's Experience

Dr. Zebaida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Tx Southwestern Med Center At Dallas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Zebaida has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Zebaida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zebaida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Zebaida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zebaida to family and friends
Dr. Zebaida's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Zebaida is a very courteous and professional doctor. I needed a check up around 5 years after my previous check up, and I felt as though he remembered me personally. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs health care, 5 out of 5 stars. He treats you like family!?
in Richardson, TX |
I just love Dr. Zebaida. I am at ease coming in to see him. He is professional, polite and friendly. He makes you feel comfortable and spends time with you. I have had no problems getting appointments. His office is clean and neat.
in Dallas, TX |
A very knowledgeable doctor that takes time to listen to his patients.
in Dallas, TX |
My husband and I both think Dr. Zebaida is a wonderful doctor. He is quite smart, quick, thorough, and very polite. It is a pleasure to visit with him.
in Carrollton, TX |
We have been extremely satisfied with the care that Dr. Oren Zebaida and his staff have provided for us. He is very caring and willing to take the extra few minutes to spend with you if you have any questions. We would highly recommend Dr. Zebaida.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Zebaida is always most responsive to communications and takes the time to understand the issues and suggest causes and suggested treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Zebaida.
in Dallas, TX |
When I moved to Dallas 6 years ago, Dr. Zebaida was recommended to me by a Family member, & I have been "thrilled" every since because Dr. Z or his office staff has helped me find other Physicians in the area or given "advice" about them.
in Mesquite, TX |
Dr Zebaida has been taking care of our medical needs for at least 10 years now. He knows us and our medical circumstances. My wife and I trust Dr. Zebaida COMPLETELY
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Zebaida is smart and caring and he and his staff are very personable and efficient. I would highly recommend him.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Zebaida for many years now. I actually had to have assistance to be placed with him. He is an excellent physician who cares a great deal for his patients. Any time I have needed to schedule an appointment , I always find that there I have little trouble scheduling an appointment, especially when it is an emergency.
in Wake Forest, NC |
No one Better! I have been a patient of Dr. Zebaida's for many years. He has always been so thorough, kind, informative and friendly! I moved to N Carolina a year ago, but delayed my move several weeks to be able to have him complete my yearly Physical. Just returned from a visit to Dallas where I fit in my yearly Physical with him for this year. In this "hurry up" world, Dr. Zebaida continues to take the time to answer all questions, asks some of his own and treat his patients with dignity.
dallas, tx |
Dr. Zebaida is very punctual, friendly and professional. I always appreciate his time to explain the possibilities of treatment and care.
in Addison, TX |
Have been seeing Dr. Zebaida as my PCP for seven years and am very pleased with the attention and care I have received from him and his staff. Professional care and listens to my concerns. Highly recommend him.
in Irving, TX |
doctor is excellent . he will take time to listen to my problems . he is not rushed. my friends will visit soon if they get appt
Plano, TX |
Dr. Zebaida is very kind, thorough, and insightful. I'm happy to have him as my primary care physician!
Have you seen Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD?
Are you Dr. Zebaida?