Dr. Oren Friedman, MD

Dr. Friedman
Telehealth services available

Penn Facial Plastic Surgery

800 Walnut St Philadelphia, PA 19107

Dr. Oren Friedman, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Friedman has more experience with Pediatric Plastic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Friedman to book an appointment.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Friedman

4.4

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Friedman?
  • Listened & answered questions (80)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (79)
  • Explained conditions well (79)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (13)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (11)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (11)
Going into this surgery, I did a lot of research to find the perfect plastic surgeon to help me through my journey. I was recommended Dr. Oren Friedman by my NP and after doing research on him, I set up an appointment to meet him. When I met with him at the first appointment, he was very kind and knew what he was talking about. He wants the best for his patients and is extremely helpful throughout their cosmetic/medical journey. On the day of the surgery, he made me feel very comfortable and I knew I was good hands. Post-surgery, Dr. Friedman called me to check in and see how I was doing; he gave me his direct number which is very personable and well appreciated since he was willing to speak with me and easy to reach. My overall concern going into this was I wanted my nose to look natural and be able to breathe better which he accomplished within surgery. Overall, I had an amazing experience with Dr. Friedman and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.
Natasha W. – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I went to Dr. Friedman for a septoplasty/rhinoplasty as well as turbinate reduction and nasal valve reconstruction... and where do I start... Dr. Friedman is the absolute best surgeon I could have ever found. From bedside manner to final product, he is an A++ surgeon. He is an absolute perfectionist and won’t let you leave looking anything but beautiful. Unlike many other doctors/surgeons I have met with, Dr. Friedman takes a genuine interest in his patients and makes himself available at all times - a very important factor if undergoing an extensive procedure like this. I am currently 7 weeks post-op and everything looks and feels amazing. My breathing has never been better. Thank you Dr. Friedman!
Jenna – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I had a septo/rhinoplasty procedure from Dr. Friedman and truly have had a fantastic experience so far. I pursued this mainly for cosmetic purposes. I had two other consultations prior to meeting with Dr.F and, while I am sure the other surgeons are competent, this was the clear choice. Dr. F was so thorough in examining not only the outside of my nose, but also the inside and the functionality of my airways. He let me know what was realistic for my nose and breathing. He understood what I meant when I said I didn’t want my nose to be “too cutesy” and gave me a very natural and pretty result. I still feel likely myself. As I am writing this, I am just over 1 month post-op and I had never had surgery prior to this procedure. I couldn't have asked for a smoother and kinder experience through this process, thanks to the staff as well. Thanks Dr. Friedman!!! :)
Alicia P. – Dec 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I went to Dr. Friedman for corrective rhinoplasty/septumplasty. I had two previous surgeries to correct my deviated septum and the anesthetics of my nose. I did not achieve the look I wanted and my septum was nearly collapsed for the 2nd time. I was recommended to Dr. Friedman due to his expertise in this area. From the first consultation I knew he was the right choice. He saw what I saw and validated my concerns. I often get filler under my eyes and in other areas of my face that lost volume. I asked him at the initial consultation if there was something I can do that was more effective/permanent and he suggested fat transfer into my face....I did my research and decided it was a GO! I am 21 days post surgery and am thrilled with the result thus far. Each day my nose looks better and the fat transfer into my face has made a significant difference. Dr. Friedman made himself available via phone after surgery. I highly recommend him for any of your plastic surgery/revision needs. A+++
Angelique T. – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Doctor Friedman performed surgery on my daughter's broken nose after a soccer injury. The process moved very quickly from the first visit, considering the injury, but our questions and concerns were addressed with the appropriate amount of time and genuine care. Doctor Friedman made us feel comfortable during each step of the process and the surgery went exactly as planned. We are very happy with the results.
Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I have been a patient of Penn Medicine for a very long time and dealt with a plethora of doctors. Dr. Friedman instilled a deep sense of confidence and calm within me from the very first time I met him years ago. He enters the room with confident posture, a very calm and warm demeanor along with a great sense of humor. Any patient can tell Dr. Friedman knows what he is doing like he knows the back of his hand. He consistently told me what would be happening when I met with him and why so I could follow along with the process. I will recommend anyone that needs an ENT to Dr. Friedman without hesitation.
Pierce English – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I had a septoplasty following a broken nose. I had enlarged adenoids enlarged turbinates and a twisted nose. Doctor Friedman told me that my nose was pretty bad, but he would take very good care of me. Its been a month since surgery and I've never felt better. Doctor Friedman was able to fix not just my crooked nose but all the infrastructural problems as well so now I can actually breathe through my nostrils without struggling. Doctor Friedman was also aware of how I had limited time to get the surgery because I was losing my insurance and was able to do an amazing job within the allotted time frame my insurance allowed.
Chris – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I got my rhinoplasty around 3 weeks ago and i’m already so happy with how it looks!! Dr. Friedman did an amazing job to execute my exact wishes. I definitely recommend going to Dr. Friedman because of his kindness one-on-one as well as his amazing work on my nose.
Brianna Rubarkh – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Patient, willing to listen, and willing to try new things to try to find a solution, or at least help ease your suffering. Pretty easy to get an appointment with. The staff are helpful and kind as well.
Anonymous – Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr Friedman did a nose job for me last year and he was just amazing. First of all he was very thorough in telling me exactly what to expect. Then he was just excellent when it comes to my nose. He totally fixed it and to this day I have so much more confidence due to his surgical mastery. Horay for dr. Friedman!!!
Keith – Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I came to Dr. Friedman for a rhinoplasty surgery having suffered my entire life only breathing out of one side of my nose. You could tell that Dr. Friedman is extremely talented and experienced when it comes to cosmetic surgery as he knew exactly what could be done to fix my severely fractured nose. After the surgery, I noticed that there was significantly less swelling than I anticipated and my nose could not have been straighter. The greatest part of the entire experience is remembering what it was like to be able to breathe again.
Luke Lagalante – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Oren Friedman is an extraordinary physician. He patiently took the time to answer all our questions prior to my son’s surgery, was extremely responsive right after the procedure and continues to demonstrate compassion and care at all his follow-up appointments. Thanks to Dr. Friedman's exceptional skill, my son’s sinus issues have been resolved and his rhinoplasty looks amazing! I highly recommend Dr. Friedman!
Dara – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman performed my revision rhinoseptoplasty. My original rhinoplasty, performed by a different surgeon, left me with a deviated septum, collapsed nasal valves, and a distorted nasal tip. Despite the revision being a complicated surgery requiring multiple grafts, I am thrilled with the results. I can finally breathe through my nose like God intended, AND my close friends have all commented that my nose looks so much more natural than it did before the revision surgery. Dr. Friedman was recommended to me by another ENT who knew I was a complicated case, and I could not be happier with the outcome and his skill. Thank you, Dr. Friedman!
Danielle – Mar 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr Friedman is extremely talented and we’re lucky to have such a great septoplasty/rhinoplasty Doctor in Philadelphia. I went to Dr Friedman for an ENT visit because years after my first rhinoplasty, I was having breathing issues. He was confident that he could fix my issues and give me the look I wanted. I was skeptical, but after viewing before and after images of his patients, I saw how top notch his work is. I also saw that he had worked on really complex and complicated cases and succeeded at helping his patients. My nose looks amazing, I’m so very happy with it. Additionally, the inside of my nose is the healthiest it has ever been. I had a closed septoplasty with cosmetic work. I was grateful that Dr Friedman was skilled enough to not have to open my nose or use rub cartilage (I didn’t want to use ear cartilage). I wish I had known about Dr Friedman years ago and went to him for my first surgery. I wouldn’t have needed him to fix someone else’s work. He’s kind, polite, smart!
CarriePHL – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman is the best! His focus on my situation, (broken nose from a fall), was amazing. He listened attentively to my story, described the injury carefully to me, and tactfully explained how he could help. I was very nervous, and he put me at ease. While entertaining the examination room yesterday, he apologized for the wait. I told him I wouldn’t have it any other way, because I knew he had given the last patient the same care and attention he was about to give me! Dr. Friedman is worth the wait!lesli
Leslie – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I came to Dr. Friedman when I lost a significant portion of my nose in a traumatic accident. He not only fully restored my face, people are telling me “you look amazing”. I didn’t think such a positive outcome was possible. He was caring, communicative, and supportive throughout the whole process. Everyone at the office is lovely too. He’s an amazing surgeon and I’m so fortunate to have found him.
Sarah E Dale – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Recently, I had eye lid surgery performed by Dr. Oren Friedman of Pennsylvania Hospital. My experience was very positive. All of the staff, clerical and medical were more than helpful in assisting me. Above all was the care and attention I received by Dr. Friedman. He was attentive and extremely professional when the surgery was performed. I am very grateful to have him as a physician.
William Quay – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
When people found out I had a deviated septum, they always seemed to have already have known a person who had corrective surgery that was "life-changing". Like clockwork, I would smile on the outside upon hearing this, but would eye-roll on the inside. But when I changed insurance i decided to get surgery and glad I chose Dr. Friedman. He and his staff were always super professional and fun to deal with. They gave great advice for procedures and recovery once I had surgery. Everything they said would happen, happened. I really enjoyed my visits. Most importantly, I can breathe perfectly a month after surgery for the first time in living memory. I can smell much better and feel like a new facet of the universe has presented itself to me. And my nose is now straighter too and looks great--a welcome side-effect. To say Dr. Friedman's work was anything less than life-changing would be a disservice to the wonderful work he and his staff do. I highly recommend you reach out to him.
Scott K – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman performed surgery on my daughter’s deviated septum in July of 2019. From the first office visit to surgery to two post-op visits, he was excellent at explaining what the surgery was going to be, what the recovery was going to entail and what she could expect each week of recovery. He was very kind and compassionate and made sure that my daughter and I understood everything he was explaining. He was on time for every office visit and took the time to get to know my daughter and her concerns both pre and post surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman for any ENT conditions or surgeries. He is a really wonderful surgeon and individual.
MBrowndorf – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I saw Dr. Friedman for a deviated septum and breathing problems. I'm from a family of medical professionals who can be fairly demanding, and he could not have been more patient with their multitude of questions. The surgery went very smoothly and my recovery was seamless, although he did give me his cell phone number just in case I needed anything. He is responsive to questions and an incredible doctor. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Allie – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Friedman?

Dr. Oren Friedman is dedicated to giving you the most natural results with the shortest possible recovery time. He specializes in the most minimally invasive,...Read more

Dr. Oren Friedman earned his BA from the University of Pennsylvania and his MD from Thomas Jefferson University. He completed his residency in  Otolaryngology...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery