Dr. Oren Friedman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Friedman

Penn Facial Plastic Surgery

800 Walnut St Fl 18 Philadelphia, PA 19107

Dr. Oren Friedman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Friedman accepts

Dr. Friedman accepts the following insurance:

Select
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Friedman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Friedman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Bell's Palsy

Dr. Friedman treats Bell's Palsy more than 99% of his peers

Facial Fracture

Dr. Friedman treats Facial Fracture more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Friedman treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Jaw Fracture

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cleft Lip
  • Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Cleft Palate
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Tongue Cancer
  • Tonsil Cancer
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Velocardiofacial Syndrome
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Oren Friedman is dedicated to giving you the most natural results with the shortest possible recovery time. He specializes in the most minimally invasive, innovative and advanced techniques available in facial plastic surgery – techniques h...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.3

Dr. Friedman?
Dr. Friedman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Oren Friedman, MD
As a patient all you hope for is a great doctor who knows what they are doing and can answer your questions. Not only is Dr. Friedman a great doctor who takes time to answer all your questions, he also explains the procedures thoroughly so you have no concerns!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman is truly the best of the best. I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Friedman to fix my upper lip due to a defect from basil cell carcinoma.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman is top notch! His medical expertise is flawless! We had both of our children in for surgery at the same time, one had a broken nose due to a sports injury and the other a deviated septum. His staff was compassionate and caring. From our 1st appt to the removal of the stints, they made sure we were well taken care of. Any concerns or questions were immediately answered! The surgical team was excellent from pre-op Nurse Jessica to Dr. Levin anesthesia to recovery nurse Jessica (forgive me for not mentioning all the others on the team as well). We all felt that Dr. Friedman always gave us his 100% attention, we never felt rushed or afraid to ask him anything, he is extremely courteous! It has almost been a month since the surgery and both of my kids can breathe and are happy with how they look. He truly does amazing work. Thank you Dr. Friedman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman changed my life for the better. After suffering for years with chronic sinus infections he performed FESS/revision septorhinoplasty/adenoidectomy, now my sinuses can drain and I can breath. It's been over three months since the surgery and I couldn't be happier, not a single sinus infection or cold. Dr. Friedman is a busy man but never seems rushed and always answers all of my questions. His staff is great too and they will always get you in for an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Your search is over.! You just found the best doctor ! I cannot tell you how great he is as an ENT and a plastic surgeon and a person. Finding Dr friedman was a blessing. I had been searching for 6 years for the best doctor for my daughters rhinoplasty and breathing issues. He did an amazing job and i am forever grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
What a wonderful experience, he is truly amazing. Septoplasty/rhinoplasty was my first surgery and him and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I couldn’t ask for a better surgeon who treated me like family. 0 complaints and will go to him with anything else that I need in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Oren Friedman is a superbly skilled surgeon who is truly interested in and sensitive to the individual needs of his patients. I couldn’t be happier with the result and my ongoing experience with Dr. Friedman and his wonderful staff. It’s great to hear friends repeatedly say “you look beautiful” and “you look like a younger you”.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman provided excellent medical care for a complicated deviated septum issue. We couldn’t be more pleased with the attentive compassion, expertise and beautiful results. Most importantly, our daughter can breath through her nose! We also appreciated the thorough follow up immediately after the surgery and six months post.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman is very knowledgeable beyond his craft. I was a rather unique case and he handled it with professionalism and care from our very first meeting. I was born with a cyst that was embedded in my nasal cavity and after 27 years it had to be removed. After two surgeries Dr. Friedman has reconstructed my nose entirely- creating a new top and tip and narrowing the side bones of my nose. I am very pleased with the outcome of my nose and I am very happy to be able to breath easily now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
This review is for Dr Oren Friedman and the team who fixed my deviated septum through Penn Medicine. They did a great job—my nose was jacked up on the inside before! LOL It’s been about 4 months now, and I can breathe much better. My nose is straighter and my airways are clear. He was very professional yet personal and brought great expertise, making me feel confident in his success. I appreciated that Dr Friedman had hours/days where he was available at either Radnor or downtown Center City.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman is an exceptionally skilled, caring, and dedicated professional in his field. He excels at listening to his patients and attending to their needs. He performs only ethically appropriate cosmetic work on his patients. Dr. Friedman injected fillers in my exceptionally sensitive and bruise-prone lips and he took extra care to prep with numbing cream, numbing injections and ice which proved to be a perfect solution. My results were wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I had nasal surgery at Pennsylvania Hospital outpatient and was pleased with my recovery time and happy with the care Dr. Friedman gave me. I was seen at Penn Medicine at Radnor and the staff there is very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
A few weeks ago I had a face lift with Dr. Oren Friedman. To say it was perfect and wildly exceeded my expectations is an understatement. Dr. Friedman's artistic skill matches his surgical expertise. Anyone looking at me would think I look 10-15 years younger, but no one would think I had a face lift. The result is perfectly natural and beautiful . His is also compassionate, charming and he really listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
3rd surgeon I’ve seen and I will go no where else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
I cannot recommend a surgeon more highly than Oren Friedman, MD. A recent repair of a fractured nose, deviated septum and cosmetic rhinoplasty provided excellent results on all counts. Dr. Friedman places his patients first, taking as much time as they need to explain procedures and address concerns. His quiet, soft-spoken manner and undivided attention are indicative of his genuine concern for a successful and satisfactory outcome for all his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Quite simply put, dr Friedman is the best in his business ! He has treated my husband for years with his various sinus issues , and more recently I had a mini neck lift which I'm so happy with! He's very conservative in his approach with surgeries, and that's a great attribute to have . He's also very kind and takes the time to answer any questions you might have, and his office staff is great. I very seldom write reviews, but he is definitely worth the 5 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman not only listened to my concerns, but he addressed his opinions too and fully explained the technique he would use in altering the appearance and fixing my deviated septum. His bedside manner was amazing!!! He made me feel so comfortable during the pre-op and the day of the op. I trusted him fully with my nose because he put my needs first and he is just truly an expert, I cant say enough good things! My nose looks exactly like I wanted it to and I can breathe so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
From the moment that I met Dr. Friedman he was attentive, compassionate & genuinely interested in my concerns. I am so thankful that I entrusted my care to him & have been so happy with the results of my surgery . I highly recommend Dr. Friedman not only b/c he's so skilled & talented at his craft but even more so b/c he is a caring & personable doctor that invests time into his patients. HE is the doctor every patient hopes to encounter and I can't thank him (& his staff) enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman really hooked me up when I was in a bind with aging out of my parents' insurance . He expedited the process to make sure I could get in for my procedure before my birthday. Not only that, I felt really listened to as a patient and like my concerns, as far as how visible the change in my nose would be, were all answered with thoughtfulness and sensitivity. I've already recommended him to two of my friends with similar nasal issues and they have had great experiences as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oren Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman was respectful, professional, and did a phenomenal job prepping me for my rhinoplasty. He heard my concerns post-op, and helped me get back to work when I was ready. I’m a year post-op, and my nose looks great! I no longer have breathing issues, and my nose looks much straighter in photos.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Friedman?