Dr. Ora Reinheimer, DMD

Dr. Ora Reinheimer, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Ora Reinheimer, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Stevensville, MD. She practices orthodontics.Read her story

Philbin & Reinheimer Orthodontics

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Reinheimer

Dr. Reinheimer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Reinheimer "Orthodontics gives me the chance to help people of all ages! I love the fact that our patients range from age five to 81! Orthodontic treatment enriches the lives of everyone involved. Of course, the patient comes away with a wonderful new smile, but the doctors and staff are also enriched by the connections made with our wonderful patients. My job provides a win-win situation every day! EDUCATION I obtained my undergraduate education at New York University. I then earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine, graduating Summa Cum Laude, from Temple University School of Dentistry. I continued my advanced dental training by completing a Graduate Practice Residency Program at New York Presbyterian-Cornell Hospital. I then attended a three-year orthodontic program at the University of Southern California, earning a certificate in orthodontics and a Master's degree in Craniofacial Biology. During my orthodontic residency, I was selected to represent my school and present my research at the 2005 Annual International Association of Dental Research Conference! Although my formal education is now complete, I always strive to learn the best methods and procedures to better serve our patients. CONTINUING EDUCATION I am currently two-thirds of the way toward accomplishing the challenging and prestigious certification program through the American Board of Orthodontics. Upon completion, I will receive the title of Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. As a part of my continuing education, I am an active member of various dental organizations and take part in courses and seminars they offer. Professional organizations that I am involved in include the following: American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists Maryland State Association of Orthodontics Anne Arundel Dental Society IN THE OFFICE I love what I do because I know that I'm preventing many patients from living with dental problems. Orthodontic treatment that is put on a back burner can lead to many uncomfortable and, sometimes, painful situations. Much of what we do is not just cosmetic, but also preventative, and that makes me feel great about what I do! I love to combine my technical and educational expertise with a gentle chair-side touch for my patients. I always strive to get to know each person who comes in for treatment so everyone knows I am providing services that are catered to his or her needs. FAMILY LIFE My husband Dennis and I love living in this community! We have three amazing children, Elise, Parker, and Brady. Dennis is a practicing dentist in Severna Park. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, baking and decorating cakes, as well as hiking and traveling. My favorite pastime is spending the afternoons outdoors with my family!"

This content was provided by Dr. Reinheimer "At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism and sensitivity. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Temple Dental School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • New York Presbyterian-Cornell Hospital
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry

Dr. Reinheimer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reinheimer has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists, Member

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reinheimer

91.04477611940298%

Dr. Reinheimer?
Dr. Reinheimer's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Reinheimer?

Compare Orthodontists