Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female

Dr. Akinnusi

StrongTower Behavioral Healthcare, LLC

3750 Palladian Village Dr Ste 110 Marietta, GA 30066

Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Marietta, GA. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Akinnusi accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Akinnusi has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(678) 265-8361Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Akinnusi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

3.1

Dr. Akinnusi?
Dr. Akinnusi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD
I have been trying to get a hold of someone in the office for about a week now. I have left voice mails and messages through their online portal with no response. Today, I called from my work number and left another voice mail. About 20 minutes later, someone from their office called my work number, which they do not have the number to, and after I answered the phone and said the name of the company, they hung up. This is extremely unprofessional. They have time to screen their calls, but not re
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD?
She used to be great. Her staff used to be organized and kind. my family member went there for 5 years. She's good but not good enough to deal with that incompetent staff. The office manager is at fault. She's unprofessional and downright mean. I have shown up for an appointment and have been told that all appointments were cancelled for the day because the Dr went on a trip! My cell phone is on my hip 24/7. No one ever called. Mix ups with prescriptions, billing, and appointments are common.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD?
Brilliant physician! She addressed my questions & concerns before I even had to ask. Spent the time I needed with her & never felt rushed. Obviously stays educated on what is new & on top of her specialty! Office staff very nice as well! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD?
Dr. Akinnusui allowed her new office manager to disrespect and refused to set me an appointment. After stating I was going to report her, she then lied on me and cancelled all my appointment. I have emailed and wrote Dr Akinnusui a letter because the staff will not let me see her. I have yet to hear from my doctor I have been seeing over 4 years. I guess they only care about is billing your insurance not your wellbeing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD?
I have been with Dr. Akinnusi for close to 4 years and it's impossible to get an appointment a good bit of the time. The phone is rarely answered, she overbooks appointments when she is not canceling. When she started out she was a great doctor but has gotten progessively worst over the years. I would not recommend her. There are other good doctors in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD?
I was very apprehensive about taking my child to a psychiatrist. I made initial contact to their office and was warmly greeted by Sheryl. She answered all my questions even though I was a nervous mom and had many. She took the the time and assured me the providers would do what was best for my child. It takes a while to get an appointment but of course they are specialist with a sub speciality in child and adult psychiatry so I understood and was patient. It was worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD?
Dr. Akinnusi and her staff provide caring and compassionate service in a professional and friendly manner. She is a keen observer of behavioral changes, and sincerely cares about her patient's wellbeing. I recommend her without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD?
Pleased with the Doctor's information, and view point. She displays interest and communicates well with my teen son. Office staff, billing and scheduling have been rude multiple times. Rescheduling can be painful, with 40 minute phone conversations. During a house move we threw away a new set of adhd rxs. While the admonishment was expected the lack of help was not. 10 years and only one loss is doing pretty good. Three months later he was back on them. On/off is not healthy during school
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Opeoluwa Akinnusi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Akinnusi?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry