Dr. Omid Naim, MD

Integrative PsychiatryMaleAge 47

Integrative Psychiatry

Dr. Omid Naim, MD is a Integrative Psychiatry Specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine medical school in 2002. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Omid Naim, MD

Hope Integrative Psychiatry

4515 Sherman Oaks Ave Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Integrative Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Naim's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Naim's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia

Dr. Naim accepts

Dr. Naim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Naim

3.3

Dr. Naim

Dr Naim, is honestly the first Psychiatrist Ive EVER seen (and there have been many) He saved my life. I honestly feel like he was the first Dr. to actually listen to me and really hear me. Not just rush me out the door with a bunch of prescription drugs only looking at and addressing the symptoms I was exhibiting, . I have no desire to be on psychiatric drugs for the rest of my life. Dr Omid helped me to really find the root cause of my issues and work through them, and Ive never felt better after only a few months and Im almost pharma free.
RICARDO – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omid Naim, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Naim for two months. He has been deeply empathetic, attentive, intelligent. His holistic and spiritual approach has been both refreshing and moving. I recommend his practice highly if you are open to a more comprehensive perspective of integrated wellness. And Dr. Naim's innate kindness has been central to establishing the trust I needed to heal. Thank you Dr. Naim.
May 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omid Naim, MD?
Dr Naim had a terse manner. After talking for a while, he explained that my problems (recent near crisis high anxiety) were due to anger and then proceeded to draw what he imagined psyche to look like. He seemed very assured and that the drawing would in some way help me in spite of how abstract (and difficult to understand) it is as a tool to use especially after a first meeting. I went for a follow up and he persisted about the drawing and the insight it should have given me implying that the draw should helped me in the interim. They then sold me supplements even though I explained I was sensitive to a lot of them and pitched me on a brain wave training for $15K.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Los Angeles, CA – Jun 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omid Naim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Naim?

• Integrative Psychiatry
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

2002
University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine

• Persian

Is Dr. Omid Naim, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Omid Naim, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Naim's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Omid Naim, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Naim accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Omid Naim, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Naim frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). See all procedures and conditions Dr. Naim treats.

Where is Dr. Omid Naim, MD's office located?

Dr. Naim's office is located at 4515 Sherman Oaks Ave, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Omid Naim, MD speak?

Dr. Naim speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Omid Naim, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Naim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Omid Naim, MD?

Hope Integrative Psychiatry