Dr. Omid Lesani, MD

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CoreSource
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Lesani

Dr. Lesani adheres to the philosophy that; "It is not the cancer you remove from the patient, but rather it is the patient you preserve from cancer."

Dr. Lesani's Experience

Dr. Lesani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sperm Abnormalities
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

• Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vasectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Texas Health and Science Center
  • Northwestern University Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

• Mastery of Surgery, Oct 2006

• Farsi

Dr. Lesani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lesani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Lesani is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Lesani's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lesani to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lesani's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I was recommended to Dr. Lesani. He told me what I needed and how he planned to do it. He performed the operation as planned and removed a benign mass on my kidney and a kidney stone. The operation was successful and I am well pleased.
Las Vegas, NV |
I was diagnosed with stage 1 prostate cancer. After consulting with my primary physician and Dr. lasani, I chose to have robotic prostate surgery. Dr. Lasani explained the side effects and the procedure very well. Also, Dr. Lasani answered all my questions. The surgery was successful and I have to say Dr. Lasani did a excellent job. After surgery I did not have any pain or complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Lasani to family members and friends. Thank you Dr. Lasani.
Las Vegas, NV |
Went to Dr.Lesani due to painful urination. Dr. Lesani diagnosed and treated next week.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had an early morning appointment, arrived 15 minutes early, and had to wait over an hour to go inside to meet the doctor. I asked twice during this time about the delay, asking if Dr. Lesani had an emergency that necessitated this long delay of service. There was no explanation of the cause of the delay, nor any indication of why the delay when I was finally called. The indifference was apparent. I would not recommend this office to anyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Hard to explain: had major surgery, right kidney removal due to kidney affected more than 50%. A few access holes in my stomach, held together with super glue. Incision just above the navel about 2 1/2 inches, held together with 9 staples. And surprisingly no pain after surgery! No drain tubes and was only in hospital 1 day. Dr. Lesani explained the process and procedure in plain English and he made it sound so easy. Follow up appointment just to remove staples.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Lesani is the most experienced urologist in the Las Vegas area that I have seen. He has efficiently and effectively taken care of my cancer and kidney issues with minimal downtime. The nature of my condition requires ongoing visits and Dr. Lesani is the only surgeon I trust for this care.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I will recommend Dr. Lesani to whom ever needs a GREAT UROLOGIST. He was so patient with my family & i , he explained every detail of my procedure. I had a Robotic Pyeloplasty (an obstruction in the kidney) in May 2016. After my surgery he made sure that I was on the right road to recovery. He also had me take certain test to make sure that my kidney was working properly... Im just so grateful to have had him as my surgeon .??
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Lesani is an excellent capable doctor in his respective field. He has done two procedures on me with excellent results. Being young, he seems to be full of energy which I find contagious.
Arrogant, careless, reckless, rushed, uncaring. THE worst physician I have ever had the misfortune of seeing.
in Mesquite, NV |
DR. LESANI did Robotic Surgery to remove my left kidney 3 weeks ago. I feel amazing! there was no pain after the operation. I cant thank DR.LESANI enough for doing a wonderful job. I hope everyone who needs an operation could end up with this great Surgeon. Thank you DR.LESANI Ilse Seaver
in Henderson, NV |
I recommend Dr. Lesani to everyone! I had 2 surgeries and 2 in-office procedures with Dr. Lesani and have been under his care for almost a year. He includes me in his decision making and his office staff is wonderful. There were several times I was scared and apprehensive for the upcoming procedures, but he is so thorough in explaining what he will be doing and what to expect. I will NEVER go to another urologist. I don't care if I ever move away, I'm driving or flying back to see Dr. Lesani
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've seen 2 other urologists in the past couple of years. Dr. Lesani is the very best. He is compassionate, through, skillful, and he set my mind at ease with the surgery. This is one physician I trust completely. I hope to keep him as my urologist for a long time and I have recommended him to my G.P., as well.
in Las Vegas, NV |
In August of 2015 I had a surgical procedure that I had delayed as long as I could out of apprehension. Dr. Lesani explained my options, did not push, and when the time came to perform the surgery Dr. Lesani explained each step of the procedure. He met with me before the surgery, met with my wife in the waiting room, and followed-up daily after the procedure. I am still recovering but very happy with the results. Outstanding doctor. Very impressed. Karl J. Beeman
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Lesani is the best. I trust him completely. Prior to surgery (robotic assisted prostatectomy) he explained everything, ordered all necessary tests, and answered all my questions in a way that was easy for me to understand. I was in and out of the hospital in 2 days - no prescription pain meds needed at home for recovery. Had follow-up office visit and again he took the time to explain things and answer all my questions thorougly. I would recommend Dr. Lesani wholeheartedly.
in Henderson, NV |
It has been about a month since I had robotic surgery performed by Dr. Lesani. The entire operation and recovery period has been almost painless.I went off heavy pain medication after only a few days after surgery. Dr. Lesani was very patient and informative both before and after the surgery. He has set up a followup monitoring program for me. He is supported by a very friendly and efficient staff.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Lesani listened to me regarding my symptoms. He also made sure that he verified everything before scheduling me for surgery. Reviewing the CAT scans, writeups, etc. He addressed my medications and before surgery paid me a visit in the hospital. I was very pleased with his team, including the Anesthesiologist and his staff.I have seen him 2x since my surgery and he has scheduled follow u testing to ensure that all is as it should be. I feel so much better since my surgery and I love it.
Straight forward and seeks to solve issues not just temporary fixes.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Lesani addressed my medical condition and took immediate action, in my opinion he was a lifesaver. I would highly recommend him.
in Henderson, NV |
Great!!! He removed a cancerous tumor from my kidney with a minimally invasive technique and I was NEVER in any pain!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Lesani has been treating my BPH. I recently had the TURP procedure to relieve my incontinence. It went very well and on my 4th week now and still appreciative of how it turned out. I owe Dr. Lesani my freedom from adult diapers and sleepless nights due to constantly waking up to urinate. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Lesani to my family , friends and to anybody needing an excellent Urologist.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Lesani was very caring and optimistic regarding my Kidney tumor. He gave me the odds for partial and full removal upfront, and then successfully saved almost half of my left kidney through the Da Vinci assisted robotic surgery. He was very comprehensive in the follow up, both in the hospital and aftercare office visits. His surgical staff were very calming and reassuring before and during the procedure. Thank you Dr.!!
in las vegas |
Great service , generously with their patients, excellent Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Omid Lesani, MD?
Are you Dr. Lesani?

Visit Dr. Lesani

Dr. Lesani accepts 28 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • CoreSource
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthPartners
  • HealthSmart
  • International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
  • MagnaCare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator