Dr. Omid Ghalambor, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Texas Partners In Management 1780 W McDermott Dr Ste 200 Allen, TX 75013 Get Directions
Dr. Omid Ghalambor, MD
Although I spent my childhood in Los Angeles, CA; My parents decided to move back to our home country, Iran. I was raised seeing lots of pain and suffering in my war torn country. Soon I was determined to do my best to make a difference in helping those in need; leading me to study medicine. After studying in the fields of Internal Medicine and then Anesthesiology I was truly happy to choose the field of Interventional Pain Management as my full time career to be able to use my skills in order to make a difference in people's lives.

Dr. Ghalambor's Care Philosophy

My philosophy is simple: Educate my patients about possible pathologies that may be the cause of the Pain, try to narrow down the diagnosis and find the exact source of Pain; and then either stop or alleviate the Pain using cutting edge technologies available to us thanks to progresses recently made in the field of Interventional Pain Management. I have found educating my patients and explaining the process of getting to the root of painful conditions; and then let them decide which path to take in the treatment is the best way to approach at time frustrating Pain conditions. Knowledge about the medical problems significantly reduces the anxiety and frustration; and being involved in the decision making process makes patients more empowered and comfortable with the treatment plan.

Dr. Ghalambor's Experience

See how Dr. Ghalambor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ghalambor

Dr. Ghalambor accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Ghalambor is now accepting new patients
Texas Partners In Management1780 W McDermott Dr Ste 200
Allen, TX 75013
(972) 954-1466Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ghalambor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ghalambor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghalambor to family and friends
Dr. Ghalambor's Performance
Dallas, TX |
Although not a patient, I've had the privilege of working with Dr. Ghalambor closely over the last year. He's the most knowledgeable yet humble doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients and address any questions or concerns. Highly recommend him!
in Anna, TX |
Dr Ghalambor is compassionate and caring towards his patients. He is very knowledgeable. He has very good procedural technique. It was easy to make an appointment. His staff is very caring and accommodating. I highly recommend his practice. Anne Holbert
in Lewisville, TX |
Very caring. Listens. Explains. Is honest. Doesn't dodge your questions. Experienced and highly intelligent doctor. Many thanks!
in Allen, TX |
I felt very comfortable talking with Dr Ghalambor, he was very knowledgeable about pain relief. I was looking at the implant procedures which would hopefully eliminate my need for the medication or most of it. Throughout the process everything was fully explained and discussed. He even gave me his email for easier communication if I had any questions, or issues. The entire process was great! Great doctor, nice and friendly staff, beautiful facility. Highly recommended.
in Allen, TX |
After two back surgeries and still experiencing leg pain when walking and standing, I was referred to Dr. Ghalambor. After thorough exam and review of surgery report and recent MRI, he injected the lumbar area and I had almost immediate relief. He followed up with another injection a week later. I am now able to play golf and resume my wood turning hobby with no pain in my leg. I am overjoyed to say the least. Highly recommended.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Ghalambor helped me get my life back 2016. I have been suffering from a herniated disk in my low back. It was hurting everyday, all day and starting ruin my life. Doctor after doctor only would recommend surgery. I cannot afford to be out of work for 6 months. Through Dr. Ghalambor treatments with injections I'm now able to function now without severe pain. I have my life back and avoided a surgery! Please give Dr. Ghalambor a chance to treat you before you have surgery! You won't reget it!
in Allen, TX |
I will definitely recommend Dr. G to anyone needing pain relief. In addition to being very personable, his ability and willingness to take the time to completely explain the reasons for my pain, the probable causes of it, and his proposed treatments as well the reasonable expectations of the outcome were very thorough and understandable. The outcome of his treatments far exceeded what I expected.
in Mckinney, TX |
in Frisco, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr Ghalambor for any pain relief treatment
in Frisco, TX |
Great doctor, professional staff. highly recommended!
in Garland, TX |
Very caring and professional doctors. Highly recommended
in Dallas, TX |
Great and caring doctor
in Allen, TX |
Phenomenal Physician. Expert in his field. Many thanks for the help.
in Allen, TX |
Great Guy, listens, cares.
Allen, TX |
Great experience. Highly recommended.
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Ghalambor really listens to the patients and takes all measures to mitigate issues. One of the best doctors in all of Texas. Smart, gentle and thorough. Highly recommended.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. G provides a great level of care to my mother and myself. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes time to make sure we understand the reasons for our pain and the plan of treatment to conquer the pain. Love the friendly girls at the front as well...very helpful!
Allen, TX |
Dr Ghalambor has been a godsend. After struggling with chronic pain due to my autoimmune disorder, my rhematoligist referred me to him and it has really helped! I was a little iffy about seeing a pain dr due to my past experiences with them as the one I previously was seen by just wanted to push prescriptions and did nothing to help me outside of over medicating. He listens and explains things very well and his staff is amazing.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Dr Ghalambor is one of the nicest most knowledgeable doctors I have met and I've met a few! He has great bedside manor and I feel he is very honest in his plan of care. I felt very comfortable with him and honestly felt like I was in great hands as a patient!! Highly recommend the guy.
Have you seen Dr. Omid Ghalambor, MD?
Are you Dr. Ghalambor?

Compare Dr. Ghalambor

Dr. Ghalambor says...

Although I spent my childhood in Los Angeles, CA; My parents decided to move back to our home country, Iran. I was raised seeing lots of pain and suffering in my war torn country. Soon I was determined to do my best to make a difference in helping those in need; leading me to study medicine. After studying in the fields of Internal Medicine and then Anesthesiology I was truly happy to choose the field of Interventional Pain Management as my full time career to be able to use my skills in order to make a difference in people's lives.

Dr. Ghalambor's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ghalambor says...

I have been working as a full time Interventional Pain Management specialist since 2008 and have safely performed average of 2000 to 3000 interventions per year with no major complications. Many of these Interventions are "operator dependent" and both safety and efficacy are highly dependent on the experience and expertise of the physician.

Dr. Ghalambor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Ghalambor has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ghalambor's Board Certifications

• Knee Pain
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

Interventional Pain Management

Completed in 2008

• French
  • Persian

Dr. Ghalambor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghalambor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Lumbar Medial Branch Radiofrequency Neurotomy
  • Lumbar Microdiscectomy
  • Lumbar Selective Nerve Root Block
  • Lumbar Sympathetic Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Stellate Ganglion Block