Dr. Omid Ghalambor, MD

Dr. Omid Ghalambor, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Omid Ghalambor, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Tehran Faculty Of Med in 1999 and specializes in pain medicine, anesthesiology, and more.Read his story

7000 Preston Rd Ste 1200

Plano, TX 75024

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Ghalambor

See how frequently Dr. Ghalambor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
Bone Disorders
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Ghalambor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ghalambor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ghalambor "Although I spent my childhood in Los Angeles, CA; My parents decided to move back to our home country, Iran. I was raised seeing lots of pain and suffering in my war torn country. Soon I was determined to do my best to make a difference in helping those in need; leading me to study medicine. After studying in the fields of Internal Medicine and then Anesthesiology I was truly happy to choose the field of Interventional Pain Management as my full time career to be able to use my skills in order to make a difference in people's lives."

This content was provided by Dr. Ghalambor "My philosophy is simple: Educate my patients about possible pathologies that may be the cause of the Pain, try to narrow down the diagnosis and find the exact source of Pain; and then either stop or alleviate the Pain using cutting edge technologies available to us thanks to progresses recently made in the field of Interventional Pain Management.

I have found educating my patients and explaining the process of getting to the root of painful conditions; and then let them decide which path to take in the treatment is the best way to approach at time frustrating Pain conditions.

Knowledge about the medical problems significantly reduces the anxiety and frustration; and being involved in the decision making process makes patients more empowered and comfortable with the treatment plan."

• Pain Medicine

• Harvard University Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Interventional Pain Management
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Ghalambor has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Persian

Dr. Ghalambor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghalambor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghalambor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghalambor to family and friends

Dr. Ghalambor's Performance

Unparalleled care by a kind genius! Blown away by the results of his treatments. Supposedly had similar injection by another in the past but the results are day and night. God bless doctors like him. I wish I had a family doctor like this guy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a right sided tennis elbow for 5 years. Did medications, physical therapy, ultrasound, cream, etc with no real benefit. Tried cortisone injections with only short term relief. I was really "handicapped" by it. Had a surgical consultation and I was basically told I have 50/50 chance of getting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have arthritis in my lower back that can cause me terrible pain. With Dr. Ghalambor’s treatment and recommendations, I am currently pain free! His scope of practice is very wide and knowledgeable! He and his staff are professional and caring! I highly recommend Dr. Ghalambor!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Although not a patient, I've had the privilege of working with Dr. Ghalambor closely over the last year. He's the most knowledgeable yet humble doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients and address any questions or concerns. Highly recommend him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option3
Dr Ghalambor is compassionate and caring towards his patients. He is very knowledgeable. He has very good procedural technique. It was easy to make an appointment. His staff is very caring and accommodating. I highly recommend his practice. Anne Holbert
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1