Dr. Omar Haque, MD

Dr. Haque
Telehealth services available

Dignity Brain Health

1101 Beacon St Brookline, MA 02446

Dr. Omar Haque, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Brookline, MA. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Haque to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Haque's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Haque performs Psychiatric Evaluation more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Haque's conditions and procedures:

• Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Function Testing
  • Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Neurostimulation
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Haque accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Haque has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(617) 744-7634Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haque

93.44262295081967%

Dr. Haque?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (60)
  • Explained conditions well (60)
  • Staff friendliness (60)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Office environment (1)
Very welcoming and supportive atmosphere throughout the entire process. All staff members were attentive and caring, and I actually looked forward to my daily TMS sessions with Paul.
C. S. – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque was wonderful to my son and helped him through a very rough time. He spent a lot of time explaining the treatments and answering all our questions. He was always available at every session, by phone and email. He was patient and professional. His staff is also excellent. My son and I would highly recommend Dignity Brain Health.
A. F. – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I didn't know what to expect at all. But Dr. Haque and his staff are so patient, understanding and easy to talk with. He also explained everything so well that any fears that may have been there were totally relieved. As treatment went on, I began to have more energy and my mood began to lift. This continued until completion and thus I feel like I stepped back many years to where I felt so much better. In addition, working with Matt, was a tremendous help, giving me tools to work with this problem of depression to lift the burden and live a joyful life again. These TMS treatments together with learning tools to change are nothing less than miraculous. I am so very thankful that this treatment was developed and the wonderful specialists are here to work with me.
Linda D. – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
After experiencing depression for years and taking many antidepressants whose efficacy would eventually fade in time, I did not ever think I would feel anything other than "bleh". TMS changed my life in that I was able to feel the way I did before acquiring depression. I was able to remember what it was like to feel anything other than "okay" at my best and my depression fog of tiredness, apathy, and numbness was gone. TMS helped me to feel more energetic, positive, and happy in my life and has proved more effective than any antidepressant I've ever tried. I would highly recommend TMS to anyone with depression, as it is highly beneficial. My words of encouragement are that: one does not have to experience the gloomy effects of depression; there is a solution so that s/he does not have to suffer. If you're on the fence about TMS, I would definitely give it a shot.
Anonymous – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
TMS really helped with my depression. The staff is extremely kind, supportive and helpful.
Anonymous – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I had had TMS before and so was not afraid of the process. And while TMS looks and seems a little odd, Dignity Brain Health makes sure the whole TMS experience is comfortable and that you, indeed, feel treated with kindness and dignity. Dr. Haque is always available -- wonderful technicians do the regular TMS administrations (I can't say enough about how great they are!) by phone and email. I really shopped around for this second TMS experience and it was worth it. This time was waaayy better than before. Consider giving TMS and Dignity Brain Health a try.
Anonymous – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Prior to TMS I thought I would always be depressed to some degree. TMS has worked for me and without the side effects of medications. Thanks Dr Haque and the great staff at Dignity Brain Health
Anonymous – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque has the impressively ideal combination of extreme knowledge and empathy. He is brilliant (look into his bio or just talk to him for 3 minutes) but also so caring, sensitive, and empathetic. He's also open to learning and improving. It's like finding the holy grail of medical providers. His team is also impressive, and his business model of doing nothing but informed, progressive, technical treatment (TMS, or Transcanial Magnetic Stimulation) works well. The whole team is so welcoming and make the idea of going to the office for treatment 5 days a week an actual fun event rather than a drag. Just the visits alone are likely useful in treatment, as is the cutting edge (but widely medically accepted) technology. He is also very sensitive to financial concerns and will make your situation work so you can get the best treatment. I cannot recommend this doctor, this practice, and this therapy (TMS) enough. Thank you Dr. Haque and Team!
Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
From the first visit to Dr. Haque's office and from every visit onward, I have felt welcomed and cared for as an individual. It's clear that "Dignity Brain Health" was the right choice of words to explain how I, as a patient, would be treated. Not only does Dr. Haque know the vast array of symptoms I could feel on any given day due to my Major Depressive Disorder, he knows exactly how TMS will remedy it. What struck me as the most powerful statement from Dr. Haque was that in receiving this treatment, I had a 33% chance of remission, and now I can gladly say I am almost there. Every day has been getting better and better, and I am more active, better able to handle emotions, and have a brighter outlook on my future than I've ever had in my entire life. To say this experience has saved my life would be an understatement, as it doesn't even outline how wonderful the people working here have been to me. Thank you Dignity Brain Health for giving me a whole NEW life to live.
K. C. – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque and his team are incredibly sincere in their care for their patients. At first, it may seem too good to be true: Dr. Haque is intelligent and caring, the treatment is 100% safe and incredibly effective, the insurance is easy and taken care of by Dignity. However, it's completely true. Upon reflecting on TMS and my own health, I realized I haven't felt this stable in several years. TMS is an amazing option for those experiencing depression and mood disorders and Dr. Haque (and all those at Dignity: Paige, Paul, Laura, and Lady) make the experience as easy and comfortable as possible. They truly live up to their name and treat each patient with dignity.
Drew C. – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I did a full 7 weeks of treatment and found myself improve a good deal from where I started. All the staff were very friendly and were always willing to answer any questions or concerns I had. To anyone considering trying TMS, I would very much recommend this practice based off my experience.
Anonymous – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I had trouble finding some alternative therapies that don't interrupt my daily activities until I found TMS online. After thoroughly looking at the studies, experiments, and reviews online, I decided to give it a shot. My first day introducing myself to their team, they were very kind and accepting. After my first experience with TMS, there wasn't any notable difference at all. Like most things, I was told it would take time to see some changes in behavior and lifestyle. Now after a few more weeks of treatment my livelihood is getting better. I didn't have any side effects to the treatments, After the first couple of weeks there was some discomfort with the therapy but I got around to how it felt. Overall, it has made a comforting and revitalizing experience for me when I was at my lowest.
Anonymous – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I found the TMS treatments very helpful. I only wish I had known about them sooner in my life. I felt a huge change from the beginning to the end of my treatments. Dr. Haque was friendly and thoughtful, and also provided additional materials to use alongside the TMS treatments, which I also found effective. I'm so thankful that I was able to make such a big change in my life through these treatments.
Anonymous – Jun 07, 2019
great
Anonymous – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
TMS has been the best treatment available for my years of chronic depression. The staff is wonderful, caring, and informative. I would highly recommend this treatment.
F. M. – Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque went above and beyond to help me with problems that i've had my entire life. He's the first doctor that cared to help. I've had others just sit with me for 10 minutes only to throw a prescription at me, which had adverse effects. Dr. Haque on the other hand worked through all details and catered to my needs because he wanted to see my problems alleviated. I've never had any medical professional take such a personal interest in my recovery. A wonderful person.
J. C. – Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
About the the third week I notice a change in my way of thinking and decision making. I did not want to feed my bad habits and I could say no to temptation. Before the treatment I lived in bondage to temporary fixes.
John P. – Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I would highly recommend this therapy to anyone who is sick of the antidepressant testing nightmare. I felt better in 2 weeks and it only improved from there. Hopefully I never need TMS again, but if I do I would come back in a heartbeat. No side effects and massive improvements to my suicidal depression.
Anonymous – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque helped me tremendously, before TMS I felt stuck in a vicious cycle. After starting TMS, which was not painful at all, I started to feel better overall within a few weeks. I noticed that I was more care-free, compassionate, talkative, and started feeling feelings that I had not felt in years. There are a few ups and downs in life, but not normal ups and downs, not consistently down. Dr. Haque clearly explained the mechanism and benefits of TMS and his staff were as helpful as can be.
Kosta K. – Dec 18, 2018
excellent care
Anonymous – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haque?

Dr. Omar Haque, M.D., Ph.D. is a Psychiatrist serving the greater Boston area, and providing TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) treatment for depression....Read more

• Psychiatry