Dr. Omar Haque, MD

Dr. Omar Haque, MD

Psychiatry  ·

Dr. Omar Haque, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. He specializes in psychiatry.Read his story

Dignity Brain Health

1101 Beacon St Ste 1W

Brookline, MA 02446

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Haque's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Haque's Top Procedures and Conditions

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Haque performs Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Haque performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers

Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Haque treats Psychosis Due to Mental Illness more than 48% of his peers

Dr. Haque treats this condition more than 48% of his peers

Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Haque treats Major Depressive Disorder more than 42% of his peers

Dr. Haque treats this condition more than 42% of his peers

Dr. Haque's conditions and procedures:

• Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Omar Haque, M.D., Ph.D. is a Psychiatrist serving the greater Boston area, and providing TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) treatment for depression. He is a Professional Member of the Clinical TMS Society, American Psychiatric Association, ...

• Psychiatry

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque?
Dr. Haque's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Omar Haque, MD
TMS has been the best treatment available for my years of chronic depression. The staff is wonderful, caring, and informative. I would highly recommend this treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque went above and beyond to help me with problems that i've had my entire life. He's the first doctor that cared to help. I've had others just sit with me for 10 minutes only to throw a prescription at me, which had adverse effects. Dr. Haque on the other hand worked through all details and catered to my needs because he wanted to see my problems alleviated. I've never had any medical professional take such a personal interest in my recovery. A wonderful person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
About the the third week I notice a change in my way of thinking and decision making. I did not want to feed my bad habits and I could say no to temptation. Before the treatment I lived in bondage to temporary fixes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I would highly recommend this therapy to anyone who is sick of the antidepressant testing nightmare. I felt better in 2 weeks and it only improved from there. Hopefully I never need TMS again, but if I do I would come back in a heartbeat. No side effects and massive improvements to my suicidal depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque helped me tremendously, before TMS I felt stuck in a vicious cycle. After starting TMS, which was not painful at all, I started to feel better overall within a few weeks. I noticed that I was more care-free, compassionate, talkative, and started feeling feelings that I had not felt in years. There are a few ups and downs in life, but not normal ups and downs, not consistently down. Dr. Haque clearly explained the mechanism and benefits of TMS and his staff were as helpful as can be.
excellent care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I'm so glad I found Dr. Haque for TMS treatment. Most importantly, the treatment was effective and, for me, fast acting. I wish I had discovered it sooner and I'm grateful that I didn't wait any longer to begin treatment. Dr. Haque and his team have been exceptional caregivers. They are patient, supportive, and well informed. They're also great listeners! I would highly recommend Dr. Haque and his team to anyone considering TMS treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
kind. competent. conscientious. great experience. I wish I knew about TMS years ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Haque. I initially was skeptical about the whole idea of TMS because it seemed a little hocus-pocus, but he showed me the medical literature that demonstrated a clear benefit and low risk so I decided to try it. He genuinely cares about making people better and has given me many helpful suggestions for other modalities as well. I have finished my TMS now and my mood is noticeably better than it has been in many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Everything was well-explained and it was a painless and quick treatment. The sessions went by quickly and as the weeks went on I could really feel a difference in how I felt. Others noticed a difference in me as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
very kind people who helped me with this situation. Now I know how to overcome my feelings of fatigue, uncertainty. I'm glad to know their around if I fall back.
Great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque and his staff are friendly and explain things very clearly. They make getting the treatment a stress-free experience. I'm glad I chose them to administer my TMS.
welcoming, helpful and caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque guided me through the full course of TMS with much helpful additional material.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Haque. He was incredibly responsive to emails and phone calls, and was very accommodating with my busy schedule. I felt like he really listened to my problems and provided constructive, helpful feedback. TMS was pivotal in my recovery from depression and binge eating. For the first time in four years, I can say that I have been binge-free for over 6 weeks, and I've started enjoying hobbies and spending time with friends and family agai...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
TMS was helpful and I was happy to partake in the process by dedicating 30 minutes each day to the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Very seamless and pain-free procedure. It feels like a little tap on your head it is not a big deal. Omar and Yousef are both very nice and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
Overall, the experience was very good. Appointments started on time or within 5-10 min. They were super flexible when the need came up to reschedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Haque, MD?
I had a very good experience overall. Dr. Haque was very kind, caring and puts a lot of time and energy into helping his patients.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Haque?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.