Dr. Omar P. Haqqani, MD

Dr. Omar P. Haqqani, MD

Vascular Surgery | Male | 41 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Our mission is to deliver leading-edge patient care with evidence-based practices and a commitment to quality. Our vision is to heal our community, one patient at a time, by improving health, alleviating suffering, and delivering acts of kindness.Read more

Personal Bio

I perform minimally invasive endovascular and traditional open procedures for all vascular conditions. I offer the latest techniques for...Read more

Dr. Haqqani's Experience

See how Dr. Haqqani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haqqani

Dr. Haqqani accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Haqqani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haqqani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haqqani to family and friends
Dr. Haqqani's Performance
He was very straightforward about my situation and didn’t pull any punches. He told me that, given my circumstances, that I would be better off. First, they did a clean out in order to attempt to save my leg and from what they saw, they were able to get the majority of the blockage out of my leg.
Everyone at Vascular Health Clinics has been awesome. Before having my surgeries, I was incredibly tired, which is no longer an issue, and my leg isn’t throbbing anymore. I’m able to walk better than ever before.
He was such a great help to me. I was even partially awake during the surgery, fully conscious of what was happening to me, and I still felt comfortable.
The procedures were explained well and I always knew what was going on. The procedure itself was short and sweet with no major issues, and, during my follow-up, the clots have dissolved like they’re supposed to.
He was great. On our first visit, he took a look at my ultrasounds and told me my condition, as well as how severe the blockage was. He told me how things could turn out, and that there was maybe a 1% chance of something going wrong.
My care was great. During the procedures, I didn’t feel a thing, and I was awake the entire time. There were four doctors that were consulting each other, and I always felt comfortable. I loved the idea of having an operating room in his office. I thought they were kidding me at first when they said the operating room was in the office, but sure enough, it was in there. I couldn’t believe it.
in Midland, MI |
Dr. Haqqani gave me hope when all other doctors told me there was none.
in Clare, MI |
Can't say enough things about the care Dr. Haqqani gave me. He's my hero. He saved my life.
in Farwell, MI |
Very attentive to detail, personable and caring. Truly cares about the patient and their health. I would highly recommend.
in Gladwin, MI |
The office of Dr. Haqqani to me has been a life saver and he has given me the quality of life that I didn't know would be possible. I suffered for 18 years before meeting Dr. Haqqani.
in Le Roy, MI |
Dr. Haqqani takes time to listen and has compassion for the family. He explains things in a way that makes it easy to understand the procedures and why they need to be done. He brought us into the forefront and kept us there. He made us feel like a partner in our care.
in Midland, MI |
Dr. Haqqani explained things in a way that I could understand and made me a partner in my health.
in Midland, MI |
Dr. Haqqani saved my life twice. He got me dancing again.
in Harrison, MI |
I heard he has a wonderful reputation and basically he went over all the pros and cons of the two surgical options and explained what was best for me.
Have you seen Dr. Omar P. Haqqani, MD?
Are you Dr. Haqqani?

Compare Dr. Haqqani

Dr. Haqqani says...

I perform  minimally invasive endovascular and traditional open procedures for all vascular conditions. I offer the latest techniques for patients with complex access issues as a result of anatomy or long-standing illness to provide patients the most effective, least invasive therapies.

Dr. Haqqani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Haqqani says...

We take a multidisciplinary approach to complex vascular problems and our physicians are leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of complex illnesses. Vascular Health Clinics commits itself to the community with philantrophic and free clinics for the indigent and has aligned itself with various research institutions for advancement of vascular research.

Dr. Haqqani says...

Expertise in performing non-invasive out-patient procedures as well as complex open procedures, including non-coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting, Aortic Repair, Carotid Repair, Varicose Vein Treatment, Peripheral Artery Bypass, Deep Venous Thrombosis Treatment, and Arteriovenous Fistula Repair.

Dr. Haqqani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vascular Surgery
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Haqqani has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Haqqani's Board Certifications

• Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Heart Disease
  • Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS)
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
  • Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Varicose Veins

Completed in 2012

University Of Toronto

Graduated in 1997

• French

Dr. Haqqani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haqqani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vascular Surgery