Dr. Omar Canosa, MD

Pediatric PsychiatryMaleAge 46

Dr. Canosa

Integrative Mental Health LLC

37 Kings Rd Ste 202 Madison, NJ 07940

Dr. Omar Canosa, MD is a Pediatric Psychiatry Specialist in Madison, NJ. He is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Canosa to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pediatric Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Canosa with our nearby Pediatric Psychiatry Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Canosa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Canosa

3.9

Dr. Canosa?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Explained conditions well (10)
  • Listened & answered questions (10)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
I immediately felt at ease with him and was able to talk about things I’d never shared with anyone else. Dr. Canosa places accountability on patients, and I was expected to do the necessary work. He believes that I will get better, because even though my illness is powerful, I still have final say- success or failure and life or death. If you’re serious about taking a good, long look at yourself, then he’s the doctor for you. I doubt that there is a better psychiatrist out there.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Canosa, MD?
Dr. Canosa seemed to get frustrated when I didn't answer questions the way he wanted (when I answered them truthfully). Additionally, I was a minor when I was with Dr. Canosa and at one of my last appointments (because of this incident) he told my parents I seemed like a dead end. I am no longer a minor but that really resonated with me and on my bad days I still think about that and I sometimes believe it's true. Personally, I feel like I never clicked with Dr. Canosa.
Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Canosa, MD?
Dr. Canosa is completely warm, personable and professional. He is also very caring, compassionate and is a great listener. Equally valuable, Dr. Canosa is quite adept at explaining difficult concepts, and phrasing information in a clear and logical way. When I’ve had distressing times, he has made himself accessible to me, which is so valuable. Dr. Canosa not only listens to my experiences, but he has been able to provide me with actual life-changing treatment. I highly recommend him.
Merry in Summit, NJ – Jul 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Canosa, MD?
Dr. Canosa has been absolutely amazing, I've been seeing him for a number of years now and he has always had my best interests at heart. He's kind, calm, patient, insightful, intuitive, personable, and humble. He's made himself available when complications have arisen and does everything he can to help both the patient and their family get to a better, more stable state. He's been wonderful and continues to be.
May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Canosa, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Canosa?

• Pediatric Psychiatry

2008
Central University of Este (Uce) / School of Medicine
Drexel University College of Medicine
Temple University

Is Dr. Omar Canosa, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Omar Canosa, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Canosa's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Omar Canosa, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Canosa accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Omar Canosa, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Canosa frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome, and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Canosa treats.

Where is Dr. Omar Canosa, MD's office located?

Dr. Canosa's office is located at 37 Kings Rd Ste 202, Madison, NJ 07940. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Omar Canosa, MD speak?

Dr. Canosa speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Omar Canosa, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Canosa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Omar Canosa, MD?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder