Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 48

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Pasadena, CA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and Emanate Health Inter-community Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD

Pasadena Advanced Surgery Institute

1044 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 110 Pasadena, CA 91105

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Ahmed with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Ahmed's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ahmed

Bad experience
I was at the ER Huntington Hospital with a infection in my thumb finger. They called in this "doctor" to do a simple surgery on me. As he arrived, he was in a bad mood. He came to me as said " Are you thumb?," I said excuse me? He said yes, " are you thumb?." As he walked away. I was in shock he called me that, he didn't introduce himself or asked for my name, he just came to me and pretty much made fun of me not knowing my situation or how I felt. After almost going into surgery, not knowing the procedure or what was wrong with my thumb, since no one explained to me what was going on, I asked the nurse if the doctor could explain to me everything before going in to surgery. They asked the doctor to come back to me and explain, after so many minutes later, he walked to me and said with an attitude, "didn't I get explain to you already!!." The nurses were shocked, I was shocked, that I started crying as he walked away. This was unbelievable. Anyways, after surgery my finger got worse.
Surgery – May 27, 2022
The GOAT!!
A million stars from start to finish!! I’ve been so scared for years to get this mommy makeover! Dr. Ahmed brings his A game every single time he walks in through the door! My body went back in time 10 years, but my mind is still trying to catch up! Honestly it’s a pleasure to go shopping, a pleasure to have my confidence restored. Dr. Ahmed is soft spoken, kind and really listens to YOUR concerns. It’s easy to tell that he is not money hungry and that your best interests are what he is concerned with! Don’t look any further if you are considering any plastic surgery. I would recommend Dr. Ahmed over any surgeon in LA!
Lilly Anne Monroe – Apr 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
I’m in healthcare and chose Dr. Ahmed based on a friend’s recommendation. Dr. Ahmed is knowledgeable, professional and most importantly caring which is rare to see in physicians these days. I had 2 cosmetic procedures performed and my expectations were exceeded.
Donna – Dec 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
Lipo360/TT and I’m a new woman!! This Doc knows what he is doin!! He was so honest and easy to talk to. I showed him inspo pics, and let me tell you! He understood the assignment!!! If you a thicc gurl, he will snatch that waist! I look like I got a BBL!
Shayla – Nov 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
5 stars!!! Dr. Ahmed performed a breast reduction/lift and lipo two weeks ago. Feels like my body went back in time!! My results are absolutely incredible! I will be returning for a tummy tuck in 2022! Cannnot wait!
S.Z. – Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
My breast lift was two weeks ago and the quality of my everyday life has improved 100%! No back, shoulder and neck pain for the first time in my life. That’s the icing on the cake! The part I am most thrilled about is how beautiful, youthful and perky my breasts look. Exactlyyyyyyyy what I wanted!! Thank you Dr. Ahmed.
Aida – Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
Just wanted to give a shout out to Dr. Ahmed for how bomb I look and feel! Didn’t think it was possible to be this shape and size!! He is the veryyy best out there!! Top it all off Dr. Ahmed is humble and just a really nice guy!
Sierra – Sep 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
I had my surgery with Dr. Ahmed 1 month ago. I could’ve written this review a day after I was so happy with what he did! I had a tummy tuck and lipo on my neck/arms and thighs. I haven’t worked out a day yet and I look so toned. My tummy isn’t flat it’s concave! ! It wasn’t even like this when I was an athlete in my teens! I have been singing Dr. Ahmed’s praises to everyone!
Audrey – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
I had a breast lift with Dr. Ahmed 1 week ago and the difference is night and day!!!! It was a difficult procedure based on what other surgeons said but Dr. Ahmed gave me a very detailed description of what he was going to do, what expectations I should have, recovery and post op care. He eased all of my concerns and I felt very confident in choosing him because of his wealth of knowledge and expertise. I am now at home beyond happyyyyy and healing!
A. P. – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
1 month post op with lipo/tt and couldn’t be happier!! The patient coordinator sent me to Dr. Ahmed and said that he is known for his lipo/ body contouring skills. She was spot on! I don’t write reviews but had to today! My tt scar is pencil thin and super low and I have curves that I could never have believed I could have!
E. Arshakyan – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
I have had the best experience with Dr. Ahmed and his practice. Very friendly, great communication and all around a 5 star experience. Dr. Ahmed is a brilliant man and a highly talented and experienced surgeon. My mother came to him via ER for a fall. She spoke so highly of him so I decided to see him for a procedure I have wanted for years. He has a kind disposition and was very easy to speak to. I love that he listened to me. Alllll of my questions and concerns. I didn’t feel rushed at any of my appointments. He makes you feel like you are the only one there and that YOU matter. I waited to write this review because I had my 1 year post op yesterday. I am in love with my new shape and body! I don’t have the words to thank you enough Dr. Ahmed!
M.J. Dimitri – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
I had surgery with Dr. Ahmed 10 days ago. I cannot say enough things about him and his staff. I have to begin with my present results!! I am in awe. Even with the swelling I can see my new curves and they are fantastic. He should change his name to waist snatcher cuz that’s what he does! I had very very high expectations and he met them all. It’s not easy to find a plastic surgeon who is not only good at what he does, but board certified, have decent pricing, honest and not over sell, but I found all of that in Dr. Ahmed.
Shawna – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
A biggg shout out to Dr. Ahmed for being just the best!!! Best surgeon! Best man! I showed him pictures of what I wanted done and I am not exaggerating when I say that I look exactly how I wanted to. He spoke to me like a friend would. The consultation wasn’t rushed. He Explained the procedure and recovery at length, and wanted me to have realistic expectations. I’m 3 weeks out and My recovery has been easy without any complications. I can’t believe I can fit into the faja I have! It’s unbelievable!! Thank youuuu a million times!
Nina Mankarian – Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
500 Stars is what Dr. Ahmed deserves! I lost a lot of weight over Covid and couldn’t wait to have surgery to remove the skin I’ve been carrying around. I was so pleasantly surprised at the fact that Dr. Ahmed was the only surgeon who wanted to stage my surgeries. He explained in detail how lengthy and painful it is to group them all together and there is a higher risk for complications. All of the other surgeons were happy to do one surgery and be done. I have a smile on my face every day and have a new outlook on life. I owe it to God and thank God for putting me in Dr. Ahmed’s hands.
Ally – Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
My procedure was 2 months ago! I am going on a trip and went shopping today and realized I NEEDED to write a review thanking Dr. Ahmed! I struggled with my weight for years and even after losing a lot of it I was lacking a shape. His lipo skills are unbelievable and that in combination with the tummy tuck gave me a beautiful hourglass shape! Everything I tried on today looked great and made me feel so confident and happy! Thank you Dr. Ahmed!!
F.P.H. – Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
Cannot say enough nice things about this man! My son suffered serious injuries to his face from a neighbors dog bite. His face was so torn up that I was certain he would never look the same. We were blessed to have Dr. Ahmed repair his face. He referenced having 3 children and said he would treat my son as if his own child was hurt. What he did is no less than a miracle. My sweet baby boy looks beautiful. The incisions have healed in such a way that they look like fine lines. Dr. Ahmed said going into surgery that in the future he may need scar revision surgery but it absolutely won’t be necessary. I thank God everyday that my son is here with me and that dog didn’t take his life and I thank God for Dr. Ahmed for everything he did for my son and our family.
Camilla Kahn – Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
I am post op 1 month and all I and everyone can say is WOW! Dr. Ahmed, his staff and the anesthesiologist were all amazing and super sweet and easy to deal with.
D. Marshall – Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
Best surgeon!! The BEST!! There’s a world of difference in my before and after pics!! Thank you Dr. Ahmed!!!
S.B. – Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
The GOAT when it comes to lipo and tummy tucks!! I know 3 people who have gone to him. All of us are in different stages of healing but look so sooo good! It’s shocking to see how huge of a difference there is! None of us ever had waists this snatched!! Best part is that his prices are a bit better than the other consults we went on! Dr. Ahmed thank you!!!
A. H. – Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?
I want to thank Dr. Ahmed for making this whole experience so easy and virtually worry free for me. How he could make me look this good is beyond me! His hands make magic happen!
T. J. – Jul 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ahmed?