Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 47

Dr. Ahmed

Isaac Benjamin Paz MD Inc

1044 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 101 Pasadena, CA 91105

Dr. Omar Ahmed, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Pasadena, CA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and Emanate Health Inter-community Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ahmed to book an appointment.

Dr. Ahmed's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed
My breast lift was two weeks ago and the quality of my everyday life has improved 100%! No back, shoulder and neck pain for the first time in my life. That’s the icing on the cake! The part I am most thrilled about is how beautiful, youthful and perky my breasts look. Exactlyyyyyyyy what I wanted!! Thank you Dr. Ahmed.
Aida – Oct 01, 2021
Just wanted to give a shout out to Dr. Ahmed for how bomb I look and feel! Didn’t think it was possible to be this shape and size!! He is the veryyy best out there!! Top it all off Dr. Ahmed is humble and just a really nice guy!
Sierra – Sep 07, 2021
I had my surgery with Dr. Ahmed 1 month ago. I could’ve written this review a day after I was so happy with what he did! I had a tummy tuck and lipo on my neck/arms and thighs. I haven’t worked out a day yet and I look so toned. My tummy isn’t flat it’s concave! ! It wasn’t even like this when I was an athlete in my teens! I have been singing Dr. Ahmed’s praises to everyone!
Audrey – Aug 24, 2021
I had a breast lift with Dr. Ahmed 1 week ago and the difference is night and day!!!! It was a difficult procedure based on what other surgeons said but Dr. Ahmed gave me a very detailed description of what he was going to do, what expectations I should have, recovery and post op care. He eased all of my concerns and I felt very confident in choosing him because of his wealth of knowledge and expertise. I am now at home beyond happyyyyy and healing!
A. P. – Aug 21, 2021
1 month post op with lipo/tt and couldn’t be happier!! The patient coordinator sent me to Dr. Ahmed and said that he is known for his lipo/ body contouring skills. She was spot on! I don’t write reviews but had to today! My tt scar is pencil thin and super low and I have curves that I could never have believed I could have!
E. Arshakyan – Aug 18, 2021
I have had the best experience with Dr. Ahmed and his practice. Very friendly, great communication and all around a 5 star experience. Dr. Ahmed is a brilliant man and a highly talented and experienced surgeon. My mother came to him via ER for a fall. She spoke so highly of him so I decided to see him for a procedure I have wanted for years. He has a kind disposition and was very easy to speak to. I love that he listened to me. Alllll of my questions and concerns. I didn’t feel rushed at any of my appointments. He makes you feel like you are the only one there and that YOU matter. I waited to write this review because I had my 1 year post op yesterday. I am in love with my new shape and body! I don’t have the words to thank you enough Dr. Ahmed!
M.J. Dimitri – Aug 18, 2021
I had surgery with Dr. Ahmed 10 days ago. I cannot say enough things about him and his staff. I have to begin with my present results!! I am in awe. Even with the swelling I can see my new curves and they are fantastic. He should change his name to waist snatcher cuz that’s what he does! I had very very high expectations and he met them all. It’s not easy to find a plastic surgeon who is not only good at what he does, but board certified, have decent pricing, honest and not over sell, but I found all of that in Dr. Ahmed.
Shawna – Aug 18, 2021
A biggg shout out to Dr. Ahmed for being just the best!!! Best surgeon! Best man! I showed him pictures of what I wanted done and I am not exaggerating when I say that I look exactly how I wanted to. He spoke to me like a friend would. The consultation wasn’t rushed. He Explained the procedure and recovery at length, and wanted me to have realistic expectations. I’m 3 weeks out and My recovery has been easy without any complications. I can’t believe I can fit into the faja I have! It’s unbelievable!! Thank youuuu a million times!
Nina Mankarian – Aug 17, 2021
500 Stars is what Dr. Ahmed deserves! I lost a lot of weight over Covid and couldn’t wait to have surgery to remove the skin I’ve been carrying around. I was so pleasantly surprised at the fact that Dr. Ahmed was the only surgeon who wanted to stage my surgeries. He explained in detail how lengthy and painful it is to group them all together and there is a higher risk for complications. All of the other surgeons were happy to do one surgery and be done. I have a smile on my face every day and have a new outlook on life. I owe it to God and thank God for putting me in Dr. Ahmed’s hands.
Ally – Aug 17, 2021
My procedure was 2 months ago! I am going on a trip and went shopping today and realized I NEEDED to write a review thanking Dr. Ahmed! I struggled with my weight for years and even after losing a lot of it I was lacking a shape. His lipo skills are unbelievable and that in combination with the tummy tuck gave me a beautiful hourglass shape! Everything I tried on today looked great and made me feel so confident and happy! Thank you Dr. Ahmed!!
F.P.H. – Aug 04, 2021
Cannot say enough nice things about this man! My son suffered serious injuries to his face from a neighbors dog bite. His face was so torn up that I was certain he would never look the same. We were blessed to have Dr. Ahmed repair his face. He referenced having 3 children and said he would treat my son as if his own child was hurt. What he did is no less than a miracle. My sweet baby boy looks beautiful. The incisions have healed in such a way that they look like fine lines. Dr. Ahmed said going into surgery that in the future he may need scar revision surgery but it absolutely won’t be necessary. I thank God everyday that my son is here with me and that dog didn’t take his life and I thank God for Dr. Ahmed for everything he did for my son and our family.
Camilla Kahn – Aug 04, 2021
I am post op 1 month and all I and everyone can say is WOW! Dr. Ahmed, his staff and the anesthesiologist were all amazing and super sweet and easy to deal with.
D. Marshall – Aug 01, 2021
Best surgeon!! The BEST!! There’s a world of difference in my before and after pics!! Thank you Dr. Ahmed!!!
S.B. – Aug 01, 2021
The GOAT when it comes to lipo and tummy tucks!! I know 3 people who have gone to him. All of us are in different stages of healing but look so sooo good! It’s shocking to see how huge of a difference there is! None of us ever had waists this snatched!! Best part is that his prices are a bit better than the other consults we went on! Dr. Ahmed thank you!!!
A. H. – Jul 30, 2021
I want to thank Dr. Ahmed for making this whole experience so easy and virtually worry free for me. How he could make me look this good is beyond me! His hands make magic happen!
T. J. – Jul 28, 2021
Dr. Ahmed is an amazing surgeon. He knows what he will be able to do for you better than you can even envision for yourself. My colleague was told he does lipo like no other and both her body and mine look INCREDIBLE!!
N.G. – Jul 24, 2021
I’ve been killing it at the gym and finally realized there were some areas that I simply couldn’t fix with exercise and diet. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself to see Dr. Ahmed. I was too scared to do everything I wanted so I just started with lipo. Now seeing the results, I wishhhhhhh I had just done everything else too. Thank you Dr. Ahmed! I love the way I look!
Alana Kahananui – Jul 15, 2021
Dr. Ahmed was recommended by a co worker. I had been considering plastic surgery for years but there are so many plastic surgeons to choose from I could never commit. From the get go he was everything I was hoping for. Very thorough, professional, had a warm disposition and most importantly I felt like he cared. I wasn’t just $$$!! I Just came home from a follow up and am thrilled to pieces at the transformation. I need a whole new wardrobe!! Thank you Dr. Ahmed for making this whole process from day 1 to now absolutely wonderful. Highly recommend him!
Natalie H. – Jul 15, 2021
Seriously Dr Ahmed you deserve 10 stars! He makes you feel like you matter and you are important! It’s not about money with him. I knew he would get the job done in the first few minutes of my consultation. The day of surgery was scary but he is so calm and yet caring all of my nerves went out the window. All of the nurses assured me he is the best and He IS!! I haven’t felt this good about myself in years. Only bad thing to come of this is the all of the shopping I’m doing now!
C. Torres – Jul 09, 2021
Dr. Ahmed is someone you can trust completely . He gives you only facts and tells it how it is. I had a mini tummy tuck with another doctor at Sonobello and I shouldn’t have. I still had a bulging stomach and loose skin . When I saw Dr. Ahmed he told me I shouldn’t get a mini tummy tuck but a full one where they tighten your stomach muscles too. I wish I had listen to his advice. I wasted so much money. I just had a full tummy tuck from Dr. Ahmed. The difference is night and day. He lipo’d my sides too and when I say my waist looks tiny, I mean tinyyyy! My stomach is just flat as a board. Honestly I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. All these other places and surgeons just want your money and promise things they shouldn’t. Dr. Ahmed cares about you and about the work he does on you. I will never be able to say thank you enough. -Shanice
Shanice J. – Jul 09, 2021

How was your experience with Dr. Ahmed?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery