Dr. Omar Abdul-Hadi, MD

Dr. Omar Abdul-Hadi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Omar Abdul-Hadi, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Sun City West, AZ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Read his story

14520 W Granite Valley Dr Ste 210

Sun City West, AZ 85375

• AARP
  • Banner Health
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Abdul-Hadi

See how frequently Dr. Abdul-Hadi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hip
Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
Osteoarthritis

Dr. Abdul-Hadi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Abdul-Hadi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Abdul-Hadi "Omar Abdul-Hadi, MD is a board certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in primary and revision joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee. Prior to joining The CORE Institute, Dr. Abdul-Hadi cared for patients at Southern Oregon Orthopedics. He served as the Medical Director for Total Joint Service at Providence Medford Medical Center and was integral in obtaining the Disease-Specific Care Certification from The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Dr. Abdul-Hadi received his fellowship training in adult joint reconstruction from Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University in Pennsylvania. He was granted the opportunity to study orthopedic traumatology as an AO International Trauma Fellow in Newcastle, Australia. Prior to his fellowship training, Dr. Abdul-Hadi completed his residency and internship program at University of Illinois at Chicago. He earned his medical degree from University of Damascus in Damascus, Syria and obtained his Healthcare Master of Business Administration from the George Washington's School of Business. Dr. Abdul-Hadi is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) and a member of the University of Illinois Alumni Association (UIAA) and Oregon Medical Association (OMA). He is fluent in French and Arabic. "

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement
  • Partial Knee Replacement
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine-Damascus, Syria
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Department Of Surgery, University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Rothman Institute At Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pa
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Abdul-Hadi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Abdul-Hadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abdul-Hadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abdul-Hadi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abdul-Hadi to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Abdul-Hadi's Performance
in Sun City, AZ |
I spent 25 years at the Minneapolis VA Medical Center, with my final position as the Medical Staff Officer for the facility. I believe this gives me the expertise to give the following recommendation: I recently had a total hip replacement completed by Dr. Hadi. My experience was exceptional. All of my questions were answered throughly and patiently, as if I were the first and only one to ask such questions. I have a new lease on life. Dr. Hadi has raised the standard for all physicians.
in Surprise Az |
Dr Hadi is an excellent doctor. He explained everything in detail before my husbands knee replacement. He has a great bedside manner and is an asset to the medical profession.
Thank you so much for the positive review!
in Wickenburg,AZ |
Dr. Hadi has done full replacements on my left and right hips this year. Dr. Hadi and the staff made the surgeries go very smooth. He is an professional and the best . Surgery should not be good experience but Dr. Hadi and the staff made it a good experience. He gave me my life back, walking instead of a wheel chair.
Thank you for your 5 star review!
in Sun City West, AZ |
Great Surgeon that uses anterior approach to hip replacement. I was playing golf in 6 weeks and pickleball in 8 weeks. I recommend him for any hip replacement.
in Sun City West, AZ |
I had a Hip Replacement done on 5/5/17. It was a breeze thanks to Dr. Hadi. I was off pain meds in 3 days and walking on my own in 3 weeks. I'm so grateful to Dr. Hadi, David, the staff at Core Institute and Banner Dell Webb for the best experience!! I felt like I was your only patient!
in Sun City Arizona , AZ |
Dr. Abdul Hadi is definitely five-star! In fact there Aren't Enough stars! He's dedicated, caring, compassionate and very understanding. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he's taking care of I had my knee replaced this past may he was very attentive and took my needs to heart and I really felt like an integral part of my care. Trust him, I recommend him to everyone I meet. Just give me 5 minutes and I will sing his praises. I am Elizabeth B of Sun City Arizona
in Wickenburg, AZ |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Abdul-Hadi to anyone and everyone who would need him. He is a caring provider who is highly knowledgeable in his field and gives you confidence in his decisions regarding your healthcare.
Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Hadi reviewed my knee x-rays but didn't voice concern about the injury or my pain. Cortisone was injected in my knee which didn't help in any way. My dispute: Doctor had my x-rays which showed nothing. No MRI was ordered. He denied my request for something for my my pain. A subsequent MRI ordered by another doctor revealed multiple tears in my knee. My primary finally gave me something to take for pain until something corrective can be done by another knee specialist.
Thank you for your comments. The CORE Institute has a dedicated Patient Advocate who assists patients with questions or concerns. You can reach him at 855.897.2673 or via e-mail at remarksonyourexperience@thecoreinstitute.com.
Ashland, OR |
I had a total knee replacement with Dr Hadi when he practiced in Oregon. He did a great job, very professional and actually a nice person. I'm sorry he left Oregon but if I needed surgery I'd go to Phoenix to see him. Good surgeon and a decent ,caring person.
in Laveen, AZ |
Hello, two months ago as I prepared for my hip surgery, realizing all I had was reviews from other patients. At that time there was but 25, today there are but four more. Now, I Know Dr Hadi, his assistant David, nurse Maria, Loren and the staff at the Core Institute are the BEST! It is also apparent, that not enough patients appreciate the blessings of a successful surgery. My surgery was scheduled for Wednesday at 7am, successfully completed I was walking that afternoon! God Bless Them All!
in sun city arizona |
I would definitely recommend dr hadi I have 2 bad knees. I fell 2 times he looked to make sure no broken bones. he said my right knee needs to be replaced. I have blood clot issues I am scared of surgery. he discussed the procedure with me and how I felt about being put under . he was so compassionate and caring and explained in detail what he would do . I feel verry confident in his ability as a dr and surgeon because of the way he talked to me not at me he made me feel like he really cared.
in Peoria, AZ |
I went to my first appointment very scared...LOL. I need knee replacements and Dr. Hadi was AMAZING! It was so nice to leave my initial appointment reassured and happy. He is one of the very few doctors who has maintained the bedside manner which to me means everything. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you! I am hoping to schedule my surgery for this fall...something I should have done 20 years ago but was too afraid. Also, the Core Institute staff is superb!!!!! Lori Dalaly
Thank you for the 5 star review Lori!
in Sun City, AZ |
I am very grateful that I was put in the care of Dr. Hadi. He has an excellent bedside manner, talks with you at your level and is incredibly empathetic to your situation and pain level.
Thank you for your 5 star review Mary!
in Sun City, AZ |
Dr. Hadi is a very good listener, professional, and is genuinely concerned about your condition and discussing with you all approaches to remedying your problem. I do not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He is inconsiderate, extremely arrogant, he doesn't have a single ounce of compassion in his entire body! It was almost an hour past my scheduled appt by the time I saw him and he couldn't even apologize for being behind schedule. It was as if my time isn't important
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Hadi was knowledgeable, patient, caring, and very willing to answer any questions pertaining to my need for total hip surgery. Surgery was performed Sept. 11, 2015, and I was able to resume all activities one month later. Dr. Hadi was chosen because he preformed the anterior approach to hip surgery necessitating less down time and improved recovery. I had been advised to seek a doctor who did the anterior approach, and Dr. Hadi was conveniently located nearby. He was excellent! Dorothy
in Glendale, AZ |
Incredible man and doctor. Knowledgeable, humble and has an excellent way of explaining a difficult concept. Highly recommend him and have referred several friends to him.
in Surprise, AZ |
I had a knee replacement by Dr. Hadi about 6 months ago and I'm very satisfied with the outcome. I have been able to resume many of my activities and I am now pain free. My experience with Dr. Hadi was a very positive experience. I appreciate his knowledge and help in getting me to have a better quality of life.
in Sun city west, AZ |
I had a great experience with Dr. Hadi. I am recovering from hip replacement surgery and I am doing great in my recovery. I feel gratitude to Dr Hadi and I'm impressed with his knowledge, compassion and bed side manners. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Omar Abdul-Hadi, MD?

Visit Dr. Abdul-Hadi

Dr. Abdul-Hadi accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Banner Health
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA