Dr. Om P. Chaurasia, MD

Dr. Om P. Chaurasia, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Pacific Gastroenterology Medical 26421 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 140A, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Chaurasia enjoys interacting with patients and their families, spending ample time to listen to their concerns about care. He also takes time to educate them about the disease process and discuss treatment options. It is highly rewarding for him to be able to provide medical services using modern technology integrated with personalized care, where patient's involvement in medical care choices is encouraged.Read more

Personal Bio

As a gastroenterologist of more than twenty years, he is fully aware of the importance of studying each case as...Read more

Dr. Chaurasia's Experience

See how Dr. Chaurasia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chaurasia

Dr. Chaurasia accepts 33 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chaurasia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Chaurasia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaurasia to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Chaurasia
Dr. Chaurasia's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (144)
Dr. Chaurasia Says:

I appreciate your time in completing a patient survey.  If you received a great service and attention, please tell a friend or a family member.  If you would like to give a feedback, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

in RSM, CA |
Office staff are very helpful, easy to contact them. The procedure is done with patient comfort a high priority, clear explanation post procedure.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
Dr.Om is very professional and astute doctor. also he carefully explained everything to help me understand my problem . last but not least the stuffing were amazing . Thank you
in Los Angeles, CA |
Front office to my procedures to the follwup with Dr. Chaurasia, my experience was excellent. Cordial professionalism every step of the way. Highly recommended.
Laguna Woods, CA |
The clinic where they do colonoscopies was very clean. Staff friendly and professional, my nurse kept me in the loop with the process. In the procedure room again friendly and professional. Dr. Chaurasia was very kind and spoke to me to explain procedure. Lisa in the Dr's office was so sweet and helpful. Very good customer service.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Dr. Chaurasia and his staff are all very caring and interested in patient comfort and well being. All procedures and results are discussed and explained ... all questions answered thoroughly. I would ... and have recommended Dr. Chaurasia to friends and family.
in Trabuco Canyon, CA |
Very professional and explained everything well. He really worked to make sure I was feeling better and understood the diagnosis.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr Chaurasia is caring, explains completely what will be done and what you can expect. Office staff spent a lot of time helping me get correct medication at my pharmacy. Even though I called many times they were always patient and attentive to my needs.
in Laguna Beach, CA |
I would if within my local area. Did have an initial 65 min wait for 1st apt with the Dr, almost left due to a personal full work day.
Lake Forest, CA |
Very helpful staff and Dr. Chaurasia is very thorough and caring.
in Trabuco Canyon, CA |
He is very Professional. He answers your questions and offers explanations when needed. You can feel comfortable in his care.
in San Clemente, CA |
Everything is done well by Dr. Chaurasia and his staff. Friendly, good humor, explains everything in detail. I highly recommend- I've had 2 colonoscopies and an endoscopy over a 10 year period.
in Trabuco Canyon |
I recommend Dr. Chaurasia and his staff. They were professional, knowledgeable and patient. I was given all needed information ahead of time, and all steps of the procedure itself went very smoothly.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, ca |
great staff and experience.
Rochester, NY |
Dr. Chaurasia took his time explaining the procedure, he listens and answers questions. The Office staff were awesome and the office environment were very clean. Thank you everyone for taking good care of me while I was in there.
in Ladera Ranch |
For my first colonoscopy, he made me feel at ease. He answered all my questions on a way that I understood. His staff were caring and efficient.
in Trabuco Canyon, CA |
Dr. Chaurasia is professional, knowledgeable, and kind. He has all the qualities you could ask for in a Doctor. After seeing him for many years, I can assure you that you are in good hands when you choose his office.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Very positive. Easiest set of procedures I have had. Dr. C is very thorough.
in Lake Forest, CA |
Very informative and thorough. Great bedside manner.
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Dr. Chaurasia runs a very professional office, The staff was courteous, polite and everyone knew their role.
in Orange Couny, CA |
I have seen Dr. Chaurasia three times over the years, including very recently for a colonoscopy. He is terrific as are all the members of his staff. They all made me feel as comfortable as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his office.
in Dana Point, CA |
I appreciated that in January 2012, after performing a colonoscopy and before I went home, Dr. Chaurasia called my wife and I into his office and stated that I had colon cancer. Even though this was before the biopsy results he wanted to let us know so we could take immediate action. His statement was based on years of experience. He did not want us to wait because time was of the essence. (I was diagnosed level IIIC.) He also offered advice on what to do next. Doing this was helpful.
Irvine CA |
Staff was so nice. Doctor was very professional. Didn't feel a thing. Went smoothly
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Would definitely Recommend Dr Chaurasia, professional, friendly, informative and prompt follow up with results.
in San Clemente, CA |
This is the second time Dr. Chaurasia has seen me over the past 10 years. I have found Dr. Chaurasia to be an excellent gastroenterological practitioner. He is professional and courteous and takes time with his patients. His staff were exceptionally helpful and made it easy to get the treatment I needed.
Newport Beach, CA |
First rate from beginning to end. Highly recommended.
in San Clemente, CA |
I believe this was my third colonoscopy with Dr. Chaurasia and as before I was made to feel very comfortable. The location was spotless and Dr. Chaurasia explained everything that was going to happen to put my mind at ease. One other thing, was my veins are very difficult to establish an iv in and Dr. Chaurasia was able to establish one without any discomfort to me.
Coto de Caza, CA |
Dr. Chaurasia and his staff are wonderful!
in Mission Viejo, CA |
The office is great, staff is friendly and Dr. Chaurasia took time and cared. The procedure was a non-event and the office manages it all very smoothly. I'm a doc myself, it is always good to be on the patient end of the process sometimes. I hope to provide my patients a good experience like this was for me..
in Lake Forest, CA |
Doctor Chaurasia, is a good person and doctor. I was a very scared and nervous patient to see the doctor and to have a colonoscopy. He made me feel comfortable and safe.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Dr Chaurasia has a good bedside manner
San Clemente, CA |
Outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr Chaurasia.
in Lake Forest Ca. |
Dr. Chaurasia very friendly and after he calls you personly to check on you.
in Fullerton, CA |
Dr Chaurasia is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to make sure his patients feel comfortable and are educated about their diagnosis, the medication they may be taking, and the procedures they may undergo. I went to multiple GI doctors before being recommeeed to Dr.Chaurasia and he has been nothing but an excellent doctor. His staff is friendly, welcoming, and do their best to ensure you get an appointment as quickly as possible.
The doctor & office staff were exceptionally kind & personable. The procedure was painless and the care they offered before, during and after was incredible. Grateful!
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Excellent pre-op visit, but on date of actual procedure they were running very late on seeing patients. Had to wait almost two anxious hours before it was my turn, although I was originally told it would be approximately 45 minutes. First ever colonoscopy and was a bit nervous to say the least. When I expressed to the doctor my uneasiness he replied, Well, there's a first time for everything. Not the calming answer I was hoping for. Procedure was also a bit more painful than I hoped for
in Coto de Caza, CA |
Excellent professionalism and expertise.
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Thorough explanations of all details and a caring staff made an unpleasant procedure as pleasant as possible!
in Trabuco Canyon, CA |
Dr. Chaurasia and his entire staff made my visits very easy and timely. Very professional and kind.
in Trabuco Canyon, CA |
Dr. Chaurasia and his staff are very good. They were very professional, knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Chaurasia followed up very quickly with the results and explained the next visit would be in 5 years. I would recommend him to anyone Sincerely, Mark Bicknell
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
My colonoscopy procedure was quick and easy. I have had 2 prior colonoscopies, both with minor discomfort and complications. This one was the easiest with no bad after-effects.
in San Juan Capistrano, CA |
This is my third time choosing Dr. Chaurasia, to perform the colonoscopy, and the first time for the endoscopy. I highly recommend Dr. Chaurasia to family, friends, and to anyone who is interested in having a friendly professional doctor that listens to personal healthcare concerns and provides clear explanation of the endoscopy, colonoscopy procedures, and medication administered to the patient. Thank you, Dr. Chaurasia. Catalina D.S.
in Trabuco Canyon, CA |
The staff at Dr. Churasia's office are very professional and welcoming to patients. They are well organized and I would recommend them others who have to undergo this procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Om P. Chaurasia, MD?
Are you Dr. Chaurasia?