Dr. Olutoni Toni Odumosu, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Olutoni Toni Odumosu, MD
Dr. Olutoni Toni Odumosu, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cypress, TX. She is 32 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Odumosu is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

Dr. Odumosu's Experience

See how Dr. Odumosu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Odumosu

Dr. Odumosu accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Odumosu is now accepting new patients
Cypress CCC27700 Highway 290 # 100
Cypress, TX 77433
(346) 231-6850Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Odumosu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Odumosu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Odumosu to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Odumosu's Performance
Humble, TX |
I saw Dr Odumosu for a cholesterol medication follow up from a different Doctor. I was instructed to get a liver function test after 3 months. I explained to Dr Odumosu my concerns about unnecessary testing as I didn’t want to bear the cost of these expenses. Only a liver function test was requested. Long story short, Odumosu ordered many unneeded tests against my consent and billed me for them. When questioned she said as my doctor it was her right to order any test she feels necessary.
in Houston, TX |
I will recommend Dr. Toni Odumosu to anyone that needs a great doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Toni and her staff always provide exceptional customer service. The clinic staff is welcoming and professional. Wait time is minimal. Dr. Toni is very personable. It is evident the staff truly enjoys the work, environment and helping patients. Joy is in the air!
in Cypress, TX |
"Dr, Toni is knowledgeable as well as a good listener. As another plus, she knows insurance and what s covered and what is not on my insurance plan. She is warm and friendly and focuses on your needs I a very reassuring way. I feel very confident going to her.
in Houston, TX |
I'm a patient from the Summer Wood area, I travel miles to see her. When you find a good Doctor that you can trust, you follow them! I been under her care for two years and if the Lord say the same I will continue to see her as my physician.
Cypress, TX |
If I could leave zero stars I would. She has absolutely no idea what she is doing. Even asked me how she is supposed to treat my illness. She should not have a job in the medical field.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Odumosu was an excellent provider. She is not only very knowledgeable but very personable. Takes extra steps in listening to my issues and addressing my concerns.
in Hockley, TX |
Very personable and knowledgable. Willing to sit with you and discuss issues/concerns and to answer all your questions. Was able to have lab work done immediately.
in Houston, TX |
I went to see this doctor based on the reviews in this website but I honestly think family or friends wrote those because I asked her a few questions about a pain in my throat and my belly but she said she CANNOT look into more than one issue at the time, If I wanted to talk about it with her I needed to schedule a new appointment. This is wrong and this is one more Doctor with a bad English wanting money. Oh and BTW she didn't do anything for the physical, just ordered labs but nothing phisic
in Cypress, TX |
I took my 4 year old daughter to see Dr. Odumosu today with pain in her leg from falling the day before. She was in a lot of pain the next morning and still unable to put weight on her leg I was struggling to find a Dr.that was open during all the flooding! Dr. Odumosu was able to see her and order a x-ray for her leg and diagnose the issue and she even scheduled appt with a orthopedic surgeon the same day. Now my daughter has a cast on her leg and feeling better thank you Dr. Odumosu!
in Spring, TX |
She is very easy to open up to and talk to. She listened to all of my concerns and I also walked out with all of my concerns addressed. I did not have to wait too long for my test results and she was very elaborate explaining my test results with me. She seems very knowledgeable. If you are looking for a primary care physician I definitely recommend her.
in Houston, TX |
She is a great Dr, she is very detailed and helps you understand your illness. I would recommend her as a primary care doctor.
in Houston |
She was very nice and understanding. Very good bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Olutoni Toni Odumosu, MD?
Are you Dr. Odumosu?

Compare Dr. Odumosu

Dr. Odumosu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Odumosu has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Odumosu's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

University Of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 2007

• French
  • Yoruba

Dr. Odumosu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Odumosu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage