Dr. Olutomisin Adesina, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Dr. Olutomisin Adesina, MD

Dr. Olutomisin Adesina, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 58 years old. Dr. Adesina is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.

Dr. Adesina's Experience

See how Dr. Adesina's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Adesina

Dr. Adesina accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Adesina is now accepting new patients
CARING HANDS PEDIATRICS8777B S Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77074
(713) 272-9959Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Adesina has admitting privileges.

Dr. Adesina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adesina to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Adesina's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I have taken my son and daughter since they were born to Doctor Adesina's office and she has taken such good care of my children and knows what health issues they have when they walk in the door compared to other doctors. She provides you with the corresponding medication for your child to get well and is ready for pick up next door. I recommend Doctor Adesina as your Pediatrician.
in Pearland, TX |
Always reassuring and available to clarify result/procedures. Dr. Adesina has been both our kids doctor since birth, 11 year and counting!
in Houston, TX |
My daughter and I LOVE Dr. Adesina!! She is extremely knowledgeable and kid-friendly. My daughter who is now 4 years old has been going to Dr. Adesina since birth. It tickles me at times to hear my daughter request that we go to Dr. Adesinas office so that she can administer her daily allergy medication because that's her preference (lol). Overall, I have nothing negative that say about Dr. Adesina's bedside manner or professionalism.
Houston, TX |
She is an amazing doctor, very well schooled and experienced.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Adesina is the BEST pediatric doctor that I have seen in the pass 13 years of being a mother. When I go to her office for the kids she not only tells me what is wrong but she EDUCATE me on the matter. (She really doesn't have to but she does!) The one thing that truly comes to mind about how caring Dr. Adesina is. I went to get my tubs tied and she seen me in the hallway of the hospital. She stop from doing her rounds just to check and see if I was indeed her patients mother. JUST THE BEST!!
Houston, TX |
She has been amazing doctor to all my children.She is friendly,quick and efficient.she listens to you and is more than willing to explain things to you.My children enjoy going to see her.she doesn't belittle or talk down to you either.If you are looking for a great doctor that you can trust with your children health she is the one .
in Houston, TX |
I have been visiting Dr. Adesina since I had my first baby and still visiting with my third baby, since I knew her, I had never thought of changing my children's doctor even after relocating. she is very good with children and her staffs her very friendly and welcoming.
Houston, TX |
We had a very positive experience. I like how she always involves the parents. My daughter left telling me : Doctors fun!
in Houston, TX |
My boys have been seeing her for the past 10 years. We have never had any promblems she is very informative, and has many outside resources. We greatly appreciate her services.
in Houston, TX |
She's amazing as well as her staff, great personality and does her best to get you in and out.
in Houston, TX |
My son has been a patient of Dr. Adesina since birth. He is now 9 years of age. The tenure speaks for itself, but because she is such a wonderful physician, I will elaborate further. She extends individualised care, concern and compassion to all her patients. She operates in great ease and knowledge and ensures that we are informed of areas of concern and provides the proper treatment plan accordingly. Her staff also accommodates with warmth and open arms. She is one of a kind.
Missouri City, TX |
We've had a good experience here. She really cares about patients and takes time to listen and answer questions. The staff is friendly and helpful. We'd recommend her to family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Adesina Is a really good wonderful doctor she treats her patients like if they're her kids and cares about them. She takes her time to show and explain treatment for the child.
in Houston tx |
I been taking my daughter since she was 6 months old.I couldn't been more please with the service that she has been providing to my daughter.........amazing doctor!
Missouri City, TX |
Dr Adesina is a very thorough doctor. She is also very kind and she cares so much for her patients and their families.
Houston, TX |
Staff has improved tremendouly over the years. Dr. Adesina is very patient and kind and values her patients. I am so glad she upgraded her staff because they help her out alot.
Have you seen Dr. Olutomisin Adesina, MD?
Are you Dr. Adesina?

Compare Dr. Adesina

Dr. Adesina says...

The Medical Services We Offer Include:

Well  Child Examination, Newborn care, School, Camp & Sports Physicals, Sick Visits, Prenatal Consultations, Specialist Referral, Health Education, Newborn Circuncision and More

Dr. Adesina's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Adesina has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Adesina's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Adesina does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Adesina and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

College Of Med University Of Ibadan Nigeria
    University Of Illinois

Completed in 1990

Albany Mc

Completed in 1992

Dr. Adesina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adesina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics