Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS

Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male

Dr "O", as he is fondly referred to completed his dental education at the renowned New York University College of Dentistry. He then completed a year of general practice residency at the Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. His Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training was at the Montefiore Medical Center/ Albert Einstein College of Medicine. While at Montefiore, Dr. Olawoye trained under Dr. Richard Kraut; one of the specialty's leaders in maxillofacial reconstruction and dental implantology. Dr Olawoye is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery a fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He practices a full scope of contemporary oral and maxillofacial surgery is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and is a Certified BLS/CPR instructor. He regularly gives basic life support classes to local dentists and their staff. He has special interests in Oral Pathology and Medicine as well as care of the medically complex and compromised patient. He was recently chosen as one of America's Top Dentists by the Consumer Research Council. Dr Olawoye is fully licensed in the state of New Jersey and Pennsylvania and was on staff at the Monmouth University Medical Center. He currently has active surgical and admitting privileges at Hunterdon Medical Center,and is a member of the American Dental Association , the New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr Olawoye is happily married to Dr. Ibiyo Lawrence an Internist/Geriatrician who is an assistant professor of medicine and geriatrics at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia PA. They have two young daughters and live in Readington township Hunterdon county.

Hunterdon Oral Surgery

1100 Wescott Dr Ste 108

Flemington, NJ 08822

Learn about Dr. Olawoye

This content was provided by Dr. Olawoye "Our Vision is to create a patient centered, customer service oriented Oral Surgery practice that uses the latest proven technologies in the delivery of exemplary patient care."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Montefiore Mc/Albert Einstein Coll Med

Dr. Olawoye has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Olawoye has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olawoye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olawoye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olawoye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olawoye to family and friends
Dr. Olawoye's Performance
in Newton, NJ |
I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. O.. Him and his staff were all excellent and exceedingly friendly. The procedure went without any problems at all and I recovered faster then anticipated. Thanks for the great work team!
in Milford, NJ |
Dr. O recently placed my bone graft and soon I will go back to have an implant placed. I'm impressed by Dr. O and his entire staff. Everyone made me feel at ease, which is hard for me because I'm mostly uncomfortable at the dental office. They explained the procedure and Dr. O even personally called me after my procedure to ensure that I was healing well. Thank you Dr. O and staff! I look forward to finishing my treatment at this office and would gladly have other procedures done here.
in Frenchtown, NJ |
I had a great experience at this practice while having my wisdom teeth removed. The whole staff is fantastic, they really explain everything to you in order to make you feel comfortable. Dr. O is very personable, he made me feel at ease while he explained my procedure in depth. I would gladly refer anyone to this office.
in FLEMINGTON |
Wonderful experience. Dr. O removed my four wisdom teeth. Dr. O and his entire staff is excellent. They are professional and very friendly. Dr. O explains everything to you. He only recommends to you what you need. The office is state of the art. All new equipment. I had a wonderful experience. Great office. I would highly recommend them.
in Dunellen, NJ |
Very professional. Great results. My wife had 2 impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. O called that night to check on her after surgery. I Felt we were in very good hands, they gave and help me with the instructions for after care, they think ahead of your needs. I Would highly recommend Hunterdon Oral & maxillofacial surgical specialists. Miguel M.
in Dunellen, NJ |
I Had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. O and he was amazing and The staff is very friendly and understanding if you're scared or nervous about going in. They'll talk to you and answer all your question. Excellent service and attention. They are the best. J. Moran
in Flemington, NJ |
This is an awesome , gifted and talented oral surgeon. My wisdom teeth were out in no time. Post op discomfort was minimal. Only advils . Excellent staff.
in Whitehouse |
Dr. O treated my elderly father a while ago. He was nothing short of spectacular with him. His knowledge and grasp of his medical issues was impressive. The staff is outstanding also! . He is a gifted surgeon.
in Flemington, NJ |
I was recommended to Dr. Olawoye from my family dentist. I had a wisdom tooth that needed surgery...I was told "this guy is the best". This man is insulting and demeaning to his patients. He attempted to do the extraction without anesthesia. I was told it was a 20 minute procedure.....45 minutes later after leaving the room 6 times. He said he was done and I'll be fine. Long story short....he broke my jaw and had to have the whole procedure redone 2 months later. Beware of this fool.
New York, NY |
When he talks to you and explains procedure he is DEGRADING. Wanted to be sedatated and was told didn't need it. Was anxious and told him he may not be able to take out all of wisdom tooth. He LAUGHED at me.
Lansdale, PA |
The procedure went great, they sent us home with clear instructions about after care, and checked up to be sure he was recovering well. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. O, and would return to the practice.
in NJ |
tooth extraction and implant
Have you seen Dr. Olumide Olawoye, DDS?

Visit Dr. Olawoye