Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Faleye

Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Bartlett, TN and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Ilorin / Faculty Of Health Sciences in 1991 and specializes in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Faleye accepts

Dr. Faleye accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Carelink PPO
Elderplan
Medicare HMO
Choice Care Network PPO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Managed Care
POMCO Group
Principal Life
Qualchoice
Qualchoice PPO
Tricare
Wells Fargo Insurance

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Faleye treats your condition or procedure

• Heart Disease
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Skin Diseases
  • Stroke

As an Internist I believe that the healthcare provider is like a GPS navigation tool through the complex healthcare maze. I feel it is important to be personally accountable and responsible while working with your primary care provider in maintaining the best possible personal health.

• Clinical Informatics

Dr. Faleye?
Dr. Faleye's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My husband was sent to the emergency room for an admit after a doctor's appointment, and he was assigned Dr Faleye as his admitting. I promise you it will not happen again. Floor nurses were not able to contact him regarding my husband's care, and when my husband finally saw him he referred to him as a ghost. Now we have to wait on him to be discharged after my husband has been released from the Dr who sent him to emergency room for admit. I wonder if he will appear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD?
When going to the emergency room Dr. Faleye was assigned as the admitting physician. Through all the years that I have ever dealt with medical personal for myself, my children, my parents and my in-laws, Dr. Faleye was the worst experience I have ever ad. He has no idea of your thoughts and concerns because he never lets you finish a sentence. He rudely interrupts, talks down to you and tells you what is going to do and there is no further discussion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD?
This place is a living nightmare! The only reason I am there is because nobody else takes my insurance. I'm going to die waiting for medicine that could help me. Called them three times in 3 weeks and never received a call back. One of them said they left a message, then suggested I wasn't being truthful when I said I've never received it. And then she wondered why I was yelling. My first visit, I waited 2 hours and 40 minutes. That should have been my warning of things to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD?
Very difficult to get refills over the phone, Nursing staff often either does not get a message or will not return the call. Wait times are excessive. I have waited 2 hours on two separate visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD?
I have been using this doctors for three years, with an appointment they usually take around 2-3 hours for a simple blood work exam(5-10 minutes) their waiting room is not wheelchair friendly because if the overbooking they need 50 chairs in their lobby. Then in a weekend when you call their office for help Dr olugbenga faleye is very ride and inconsiderate , it's usually a 4-5 hour wait just to hear that basically nothing will happen until you come to his office and go thru this ridiculous
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD?
Worst Doctor ive ever seen!! Dr.Faleye wont listen to you at all, he talks over you anytime you try and say anything. Not that what the patient says is important to him, he talks over and "above you" , looks down at patients with problems and has zero level for human respect.0I felt tricked by being there, i wish i never had gone the two times i did, cause i felt worse after seeing him.He does not understand his patients or does he care to talk to us.How does he even has an office or a practice?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD?
Dr. Faleye does not listen at all. He speaks over me and speaks down to me. He has poor bedside manner and is always in a bad mood. I hate being in his presence. It does me no good to explain why i'm there because he acts like he can read minds. I am changing primary doctors because I feel worse when I leave there than when I came in. Rude, rude and totally disrespectful. Everyone that I've ever heard that has been there has the same response.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD?
Front Desk/Clerk/Admin, do not follow up, always has excuses, office wait is horrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olugbenga Faleye, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Faleye?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Faleye treats patients.