Dr. Olufemi Soyode, MD

Pediatric Neurology | Male

Dr. Olufemi Soyode, MD

Dr. Olufemi Soyode, MD is a pediatric neurology doctor who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Soyode is affiliated with Helen DeVos Children's Hospital, Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus and Metro Health Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Soyode's Experience

See how Dr. Soyode's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soyode

Dr. Soyode accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Soyode is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Soyode has admitting privileges.

Dr. Soyode's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soyode to family and friends
Dr. Soyode's Performance
Grand Rapids, MI |
One of the best Pediatric Specialists we have ever seen!! Would recommend him to others without hesitation!!
in Holland, MI |
Dr. Soyode is amazing. He is knowledgeable, understanding, kind, and he listens. My child feels comfy with him, as well as myself. Anytime I have a question I know he will be able to answer honestly. I would recommend him to anyone needing a pediatric neurologist for their child or loved one.
in Holland, MI |
Dr. Soyode has provided professional and compassionate care for our daughter for the past few years, suggesting other specialists who have helped him gather all the pieces to a very complex puzzle. Because of this, our daughter has found relief for her regular suffering, and beyond that, she finally has hope that eventually she will be free from many of her neurological issues. Thank you, Dr. Soyode! I cannot recommend this office highly enough.
in Big Rapids, MI |
Dr. Soyode is patient, helpful and caring, taking telephone calls from my daughter regarding my grandson at all hours, as they live over an hour away. Dr. Soyode answered all questions fully, explaining more carefully if we didn't understand. He didn't mind me going in with them to ask questions. When one treatment was not effective, he tried another, treating all of my young grandson's many issues, helping with school requirements and medication changes. He's wonderful.
in Hamilton, MI |
We saw Dr. Soyode to get a second opinion for my daughter's epilepsy. He saw us immediately, listened carefully, and set out a highly effective plan for her care. When the pharmacy made a mistake with my daughter's prescription, Dr. Soyode phoned the pharmacist to make sure we got what we needed. He is attentive, caring, and knowledgeable. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He gave us our daughter back after a doctor at the children's hospital had failed her for months.
Greenville, MI |
We were referred to Dr. Soyode at a very difficult time in our son's life and the care and commitment we received to get our son better was outstanding! We would not have made such progress without him. He went above and beyond to help our son and to help us get him better! There are no words to describe how excellent Dr. Soyode is!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I would recommend this Dr. Soyode because he was effective in his methods of diagnosis, and persistent in increasing my quality of life. We disagreed about my treatment options, however, since the discontinuation of our time together, I realize he was right. He knows the balance between connecting with his patients, while remaining professional. His office is relatively small, inviting, and not busy.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Soyode because of his openness, attention to specific needs and he is respected in the medical community. He is just as patient with parents as he is with kiddos! No matter how much research I did ahead of time, Dr. Soyode always connected all of the dots so I had every piece of information I needed to make difficult decisions. Our family is truly blessed to have found him. His care has been a vital part to my kiddos continued forward progress. I couldn't thank him enough!
in Montague, MI |
Every appointment is scheduled with Dr. Soyode. Patients do not rotate through different physicians. He takes all the time a patient needs to answer any questions or concerns.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Your wait time is very quick. You deal directly with Dr. Soyode and he really knows child neurology. I love that he has a plan and is willing to go the extra mile for my daughter!
Have you seen Dr. Olufemi Soyode, MD?
Are you Dr. Soyode?

Compare Dr. Soyode

Dr. Soyode's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
    •  Board certified in Epilepsy and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Soyode has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Soyode's Board Certifications

• Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Ataxia
    • Autism
    • Brain Aneurysm
    • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
    • Cerebral Palsy
    • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
    • Cluster Headache
    • Essential Tremor
    • Febrile Convulsion
    • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
    • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
    • Nystagmus
    • Rasmussen's Syndrome
    • Restless Leg Syndrome
    • Seizure Disorders
    • Sleep-Walking
    • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
    • Syncope

Michigan State University

Completed in 2006

University Of Washington School Of Med

Completed in 2009

Dr. Soyode does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soyode and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Neurology