Dr. Olivia Smith-Blackwell, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Meadow Family Medicine 601 Division St North Tonawanda, NY 14120 Get Directions
Dr. Olivia Smith-Blackwell, MD
Dr. Olivia Smith-Blackwell, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in North Tonawanda, NY. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Smith-Blackwell is affiliated with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, Kenmore Mercy Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital.

Dr. Smith-Blackwell's Experience

See how Dr. Smith-Blackwell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith-Blackwell

Dr. Smith-Blackwell accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Smith-Blackwell is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Smith-Blackwell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Smith-Blackwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith-Blackwell to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Smith-Blackwell's Performance
    FAIR
Buffalo, NY |
I am deeply sorry that I am not able to leave zero stars. Dr. Blackwell is a seething and insensitive incompetent. Throughout my entire time with the "Dr.," her conversation revolved around her irrelevant personal life and none on the elderly patient clearly exhibiting the overwhelming symptoms of dementia which any 1st year---or 1st day---intern could spot. Dr. Blackwell was completely clueless re: the cause of a geriatric's change in behavior, and just kept calling her a "vicious old lady."
in north tonawanda, ny |
The doctor and her staff are very friendly. Wait times are 5-10 minutes. She is very easy to relate to, and takes her time. I would highly recommend her and her staff.
Niagara Falls, NY |
Dr. Smith Blackwell is the best doctor I've ever had. Very friendly, answers any and all of my questions, doesn't rush the appointment along. Staff there is wonderful. They treat me like I'm part of their family.
New York, NY |
Horrible Dr. She doesn't listen or care what you say at all. Secretaries are rude and extremely unprofessional. They aren't accomadating at all. DONT GO HERE. Switching here was the worse decision I've ever made. If I could give negative stars I would.
in Niagara, NY |
Horrific, awful. Don't go here. The doctor treats you like an imbecile and the staff is snotty and very unprofessional. Some other patient on this site said it was easy to get an appointment -- yeah, because she hardly has any patients (probably a relative of this doctor)
in niagara falls, ny |
Appalling. The staff is unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I was treated for an illness by this doctor. I needed a form signed, already filled out, regarding the illness. The staff/doctor apparently had some kind of juvenile vindictiveness towards me because I hadn't been back to the doctor in a while and refused to sign the form. I've reported this behavior to the proper authorities and the wheels are in motion. I expect an admonishment, but who needs this? Stay away from these sickos
in North Tonawanda, NY |
I am appalled by the actions of this Doctor & their staff! I recently had to cancel an appointment due to my grandmothers death, she passed the day of my appointment. I called & let them know i was unable to make it and the receptionist seemed rather understanding but i've come to find out i was wrong. Yesterday I received a letter stating i was dismissed from their office due to missing my appt. I am appalled by this, i had a death in my family. They should be embarrassed!!
in Chaffee, NY |
Dr. Smith-Blackwell is an excellent physician and truly cares!! I highly recommend her!!
in Niagara Falls ny |
Dr smith Blackwell is the best doctor that I have ever had. She truly cares and is interested in my health and wellness. After 20 years with another doctor who did not run many test, at first meeting with Dr smith Blackwell, had testing done and found possible problems ( which are being taken care of). I find it refreshing to find a doctor who actually cares about her patients, and not just how many patients they have. ( no long wait times to see her either
Have you seen Dr. Olivia Smith-Blackwell, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith-Blackwell?

Compare Dr. Smith-Blackwell

Dr. Smith-Blackwell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Smith-Blackwell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Smith-Blackwell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Smith-Blackwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith-Blackwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Smith-Blackwell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Smith-Blackwell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.