Dr. Oliver Zivanovic, MD

Dr. Oliver Zivanovic, MD

Gynecologic Oncology  |
Male
Dr. Oliver Zivanovic, MD is a gynecologic oncology specialist in New York, NY. He specializes in gynecologic oncology.

1275 York Ave

New York, NY 10065

• EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Zivanovic

See how frequently Dr. Zivanovic performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cancer
Uterine Diseases
Gynecologic Cancer

Dr. Zivanovic's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gynecologic Oncology

Dr. Zivanovic does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Zivanovic is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Zivanovic has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zivanovic has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zivanovic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zivanovic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zivanovic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zivanovic to family and friends
based on 22 total reviews (9 with comments)

Dr. Zivanovic's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Oliver Zivanovic was upbeat and personal from the first visit after my diagnosis of stage IV ovarian cancer. The second visit after 3 cycles of chemotherapy was even better with Dr. Zivanovic showing the comparison of my two CT scans to illustrate the positive results of the chemotherapy and...more
The most amazing doctor! Saved my life, professional, amazing bedside manner. Confident, answered all questions. Puts my family and me at ease. I would recommend to anyone.
What a gifted DR , from the appointment he already knew what I had , so brilliant and talented very knowledgeable , I wish him long healthy life so he can treat thousands of women , god bless him , I'm so lucky he was my doctor . And today was my last visit (hopefully ).
Dr Zivanovic is an excellent surgeon, very compassionate, loyal, and genuine doctor. He diagnosed me with stage 3 ovarian cancer last summer 2016, did 2 surgeries on me, had 19 chemo treatments, and I've never felt better ! I highly recommend this fine surgeon whose speciality is ovarian cancer.
Dr. Zivanovic is a caring and skilled doctor and surgeon. Thanks to Dr. Zivanovic's surgical skill I am now cancer free. Would recommend him to anyone, he is the best!

Are you Dr. Zivanovic?