Dr. Oliver Ni, MD

Dr. Oliver Ni, MD

Neuromuscular Medicine | Male

Dr. Oliver Ni, MD is a neuromuscular medicine doctor who practices in Madison, WI. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Ni is affiliated with Upland Hills Health, Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital and Saint Mary's Hospital.

Dr. Ni's Experience

See how Dr. Ni's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ni

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ni has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ni to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Ni's Performance
in madison, wi |
I see Dr. NI FOR Botox injections. My essential tremors were creating a less active lifestyle for me. Medication for them would only slow my activity. Now that I have my injections every 3.5 months I no longer worry about people seeing them before me. I'm also very active. Dr. Ni has always made sure I'm comfortable with my dose and is willing to adjust things if needed. He truly cares for his patients.
in McFarland, WI |
Dr. Ni was always listening to our questions, answering clearly and continuing to clarify. He always took time and never made us feel rushed. Really nice guy.
in Watertown, WI |
I really appreciate Dr. Ni's professionalism, his concern for his patient's wellfare and the willingness to take the time to discuss appropriate treatment.
in Cobb, WI |
Dr. Ni was courteous and treated me with respect. He explained things real well and makes medical terms easy to understand.
in Platteville, WI |
I was referred to Doctor Ni because of a problem with foot pain. I have really appreciated his skills in communication with me about my condition. Dr. Ni is a very good listener. I never get the feeling that he is rushed when I see him. The medications he advised me to use have been successful. He encourages me to take better care of my overall health in a very positive way. I have appreciated his work with very much and I will miss his support and advice.
in Madison, WI |
Dr. NI is a wonderful doctor he is very patient and spends as much time as you need. He helped me through a very tough time. He will be missed by all his patients and staff.
in Verona, WI |
I have myasthenia gravis. Dr. Ni worked meticulously from baseline medication levels to maximum improvement over a several year period.
in Madison, WI |
Have been seeing Dr Ni for over a year now. Does Botox injections for my Cervical Dystonia. His care and compassion is amazing. He has spent extra time figuring out what options work best for me. Since seeing him my quality of life with my Dystonia has greatly increased. I thoroughly trust his care and opinions.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Ni provided me with Botox injections around my eyes for the treatment of blepharospasm. His "bedside manner" was friendly yet professional. He took time to listen to me, and was very considerate in caring for my need to slow down the pace of the injections. I was very satisfied with my treatment by Dr. Ni.
in Madison, WI |
Mother states that Dr Ni was wonderful when my daughter was in a coma and felt very comfortable and his bedside manner was awesome. He never gave any false hope while we were in the hospital with her. They state that he was our life line and really cared out Carissa and us. They feel very fortunate to have him as a doctor.
in Madison, WI |
Dr. Ni had been helpful and easy to talk to. He is understanding and was good at explaining things to me regarding my neuropathy.
Sauk City, WI |
Very helpful and considerate. Explained everything well and answered all of my varied questions.
in Dodgeville, Wi |
Dr. Ni has been one of the Doctors that I use in my care & He has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He has given my some of the greatest care that I have ever rec'd. I depend on my specialty doctors for so many things, I couldn't do this with out their support. He takes great care in explaining my conditions and what he can do to help. He has always made me feel heard & a part of my care. He offers options & solutions and is always willing to go the extra mile in my care. He is awesome!
Honolulu, HI |
Glad I found Dr Ni
in Madison, WI |
Yes. He is informative, thorough and helpful with all questions.
in Cuba City, WI |
Plain incompetent. I have been seeing Dr. Ni for issues with nerve pain. He has given me blatantly false information, kept inaccurate notes, and referred my multiple times to the doctor that referred me to him, as though I've never seen her before. When confronted with this information, he acted as though he did nothing wrong. I have been waiting a year for him to start treatment on my back, this past visit he said he didn't even know I had a bad back. NEVER go to him !
Have you seen Dr. Oliver Ni, MD?
Are you Dr. Ni?

Compare Dr. Ni

Dr. Ni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuromuscular Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Ni has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ni's Board Certifications

• Diplopia
  • Dystonia
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Stroke
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine

Completed in 2007

Johns Hopkins University

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Ni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromuscular Medicine