Dr. Olina Harwer, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Partners in Health 32241 Camino Capistrano Ste A105 San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Get Directions
Dr. Olina Harwer, MD
Dr. Olina Harwer, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Juan Capistrano, CA. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Harwer is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center- Laguna Hills.

Dr. Harwer's Care Philosophy

I treat you like my family.

Dr. Harwer's Experience

See how Dr. Harwer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harwer

Dr. Harwer accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Harwer is now accepting new patients
Partners In Health32241 Camino Capistrano Ste A105
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949) 661-6555Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Harwer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harwer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harwer to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Harwer's Performance
in Bescano, GI |
Hi, I've been a patient of Dr. Harwer for around 3 years and I have received excellent medical treatment throughout that time. Her clinic is very clean, well staffed, and very up to date with technology.
San Juan Capistrano, CA |
Dr. Harwer is an amazing doctor! I would not go to any other doctor as she is very kind, knowledgeable, sincere and patient. She will answer all your questions without being rushed. I have been going to Dr. Harwer for many many years with both my kids who are now adults. I would highly recommend her as she really cares for her patients and her office staff is very helpful and caring with all your concerns. She is my doctor for life!
in Mission Viejo, CA |
I just had my annual physical with Dr. Harwer and I want to say that she is thorough and straight to the point. I really like a doctor who is direct. She is also caring and genuine. Her goal is to educate herself so that she can help her patients.
in San Juan Capistrano, CA |
I had been without any healthcare for 8+ years and finally signed up when President Obama's affordable care act became law. I was very uncomfortable with the idea of going back to a doctor, afraid of any health issues I might have and how it could affect my lifestyle. Dr. Harwer and her entire staff are wonderful. They always make me feel welcome and that they are genuinely interested in both me and my health. Dr. Harwer tied 6 stitches about an inch below my eye and you can barely notice.
in san clemente, ca |
My past experiences with Dr. Olina Harwer had been highly successful/satisfactory and i would highly recommend her to my friends who need her expertise. Dr. Harwer's team special mention to Lory are highly trained, competent and friendly.
in San Clemente, CA |
I'm very Happy with her. Been her patient for 6 years and i have not one complaint.
in San Juan Capistrano, CA |
Dr. Harwer is THE BEST!!!!!! I LOVE how "real and direct" she is. She answers my questions and concerns honestly and very straight forward. The referrals that she sent out for me was done efficiently and quickly by her office staff and after my results came back, I had a phone call from her office staff the very next day wanting to go over those results. I appreciate her expertise and honesty and will have her as my MD for years to come. THANK YOU Dr. HARWER, I appreciate you very much! :-)
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Dr. Harwer is both professional and caring. She makes me feel at ease and never rushes me. I do appreciate that she listens closely to my questions and I never feel uncomfortable or judged by her. Dr. Harwer has been my primary care physician for 3 years and I consider myself blessed to have found her. Our world can get crazy and I appreciate her guiding me through the aging process with warmth and humor. Dr. Harwer is marvelous and so is her staff.
in San Juan Capistrano, CA |
My experiences over the last 2.5 years with Dr. Harwer have been first-rate. Her no non-sense manner is the backbone of her direct approach to medicine. She doesn't miss a beat and has always given me very attentive medical care, and advise. Her first and foremost consideration is with regard to my comprehensive health. She is complete and thorough with every visit. Her bed-side manner may take some getting used to, but for me I'm very very pleased.
in Dana Point, CA |
I have only been with Dr. Harwer for about 6 months, and have found her to be a true medial professional - I would recommend her and her staff to anyone looking for a friendly, local, convenient doctor's office.
in Trabuco Canyon, CA- |
Dr. Harwer is the best doctor I have had. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain things. I never feel rushed. I never have to wait more than a few minutes to see her. Dr. Harwer is very organized and the office is run well. I feel that Dr. Harwer truly cares about me as a patient and has a vested interest in my health and wellbeing. I know that I am receiving the best possible care from Dr. Harwer. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.
in San Clemente, CA |
I had a allergic reaction to something that we never found, but Dr. Harwer answered the call and stayed with the problem until I got some relief. While off duty she did this for me. I was very much impressed. Also I have noticed that her wait times in the reception area are still short!
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I have been seeing Dr Harwer for almost 20 years. She has seen me through pneumonia, heart attack and everything in between. I highly recommend her.
in Lake Elsinore |
Dr. Harwer is the best Doctor in OC. She's been my primary care for over 15 yrs and I wouldn't change her for the world. I highly recommend her.
in San Clements, CA |
I have been seeing Dr harwer for 15 years with nothing but great results and service. She is very responsive and listens to my requests. I also use her as my dermatologist which she is able to treat with up to date technologies. Lastly I am always amazed at how quickly I can get an appointment.
in San Clemente, CA |
This woman is one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. She treated me with complete disrespect, would not listen to my description of symptoms and generally had a poor attitude towards caring for me as a patient. She tried to have me come in repeatedly for tests, check ups and did not complete a visit. After the third time I realized she was using the office visits to line her pockets. I fired her after less than a month. I can not recommend her to anyone. Beware of this bad doctor.
in Dana Point, CA |
My husband and I really love Dr. Harwer, she's been so kind and thorough with all of his treatments and visits. We have found reassurance with the fact she listens to our concerns, and helps us understand her concerns with my husbands treatments. She makes him a better person, inside and out. Her and her staff are fabulous at making appointments friendly and comfortable and walking out feeling like they really care.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
I would NEVER recommend this dr. She spent as little time with me every visit. Instead of listening to my concerns or asking about my symptoms she sent me for test after test, yet when I called to get results no one could ever talk to me about the outcome. Getting a simple test approved by health insurance takes 1 day, health group 24 hours, but from the doctor's hands to the front desk took at least 2 weeks every time because they did not have the staff to handle the paperwork. Delay, delay
Have you seen Dr. Olina Harwer, MD?
Are you Dr. Harwer?

Compare Dr. Harwer

Dr. Harwer's Care Philosophy

I treat you like my family.

Dr. Harwer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Top Family Doctor published in Orange Coast magazine, 2008
    • Top Family Doctors, 2008

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harwer's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Allergies

Completed in 1997

Charles University / Faculty Of Medicine In Prague

Graduated in 1974

• Other Education
    Trained Cme, Trained Qme, Suboxone Treatment Certified,Comercialm Vehicle Driver Examination Certificate

• Czech

Dr. Harwer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harwer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• 3D Ultrasound