Dr. Olga Goulko, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Olga Goulko, MD
Dr. Olga Goulko, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Fort Lee, NJ. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

Dr. Goulko's Care Philosophy

The skin is the body's largest and most visible organ. Its appearance is intimately connected to your health. The stress of busy schedules, family commitments, and the natural aging process can all take a toll on your skin. Fortunately, help is available. Dr. Olga Goulko is a dermatologist who will help you take care of your skin. She can diagnose and treat a variety of skin disorders; and she also offers a number of procedures that rejuvenate the skin and enhance the beauty of your appearance.

Dr. Goulko's Experience

See how Dr. Goulko's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goulko

Dr. Goulko accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Goulko is now accepting new patients

Dr. Goulko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goulko to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Goulko's Performance
Ft Lee, NJ |
It took almost a month to have someone from the office to get back to me just to set up an initial visit, for a treatment which I informed them was in need of urgent care. There was no call or email for any updates after I gave all my information to the assistant in the office. By the time they called, I've already had 2 visits with another doctor who took care of my needs right away. I would not recommend this office to anyone.
in Morristown, NJ |
My Before and After pictures speak for the quality of work Dr Goulko has provided. My skin tone and complexion has never looked better. I highly recommend her to anyone suffering from discoloration, acne or fine lines.
in Edgewater, NJ |
I needed a dermatologist really last minute and found Dr. Goulko online. Their office was very accommodating to my last minute request which was a huge relief for me. The office was super clean and the staff were great. Dr. Goulko was professional and friendly during the appointment and gave me great recommendations. The prescriptions helped immediately and I have been symptom free since the visit.
in Edgewater, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr.Goulko's for 2 years now and my skin has never looked better. She has really helped me with my acne and other skin conditions. I love her approach when it comes to her patients. She takes the time and talks you through whatever your diagnosis is, what may be causing it, and how to prevent it from happening again. She really cares about you! I highly recommend her!
in Morganville, NJ |
I'm so grateful to Dr Goulko for what she has done to my skin. She was able to undo damage of a dermatologist from NYC who claims to be the best in the field. Her approach is gentle yet very effective. My skin now has never looked better. I I highly recommend her to anyone. Based on such positive experience and level of trust, I want to bring my daughter to her.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Stay away from this doctor and the office. My husband paid 2000$ for laser hair removal treatments and he has more hair then he had before. The office just replied that nothing was guaranteed without any suggestions for extra free treatments or reimbursement. The appointments were not once moved the last minute which was unacceptable. Furthermore, my husband also had a problematic skin area. Dr. Gulko prescribed a very expensive cream that didn’t help at all.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I love Dr Gulko's approach, she is on top of latest pharmaceuticals and procedures, she has some top of the line equipment and skin care professionals working with her. My skin looks the best it's ever been in the past 25 years. She listens to my concerns and works with me to give me the results I'm looking for when it comes to skin rejuvenation. She also just recently expanded and renovated her office, its modern and sleek with a view of the George Washington bridge.
Have you seen Dr. Olga Goulko, MD?
Are you Dr. Goulko?

Compare Dr. Goulko

Dr. Goulko's Care Philosophy

Dr. Goulko's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Candidiasis of Skin and Nails
  • Hidradenitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

First Moscow Sechenov Med Institute Moscow Russia

Graduated in 1981

Einstein Affil Hosps

• Russian

Dr. Goulko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goulko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology