Dr. Olga Goulko, MD

Dr. Olga Goulko, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Olga Goulko, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Fort Lee, NJ. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

2125 Center Ave Ste 200

Fort Lee, NJ 07024

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Goulko

See how frequently Dr. Goulko performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
Dermatitis
high
Melanoma

Dr. Goulko's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Goulko "The skin is the body's largest and most visible organ. Its appearance is intimately connected to your health. The stress of busy schedules, family commitments, and the natural aging process can all take a toll on your skin. Fortunately, help is available. Dr. Olga Goulko is a dermatologist who will help you take care of your skin. She can diagnose and treat a variety of skin disorders; and she also offers a number of procedures that rejuvenate the skin and enhance the beauty of your appearance."

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

Dr. Goulko does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• First Moscow Sechenov Med Institute Moscow Russia
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Einstein Affil Hosps

Dr. Goulko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goulko has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Goulko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goulko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goulko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goulko to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Goulko's Performance
in New York |
horrible doctor
Ft Lee, NJ |
It took almost a month to have someone from the office to get back to me just to set up an initial visit, for a treatment which I informed them was in need of urgent care. There was no call or email for any updates after I gave all my information to the assistant in the office. By the time they called, I've already had 2 visits with another doctor who took care of my needs right away. I would not recommend this office to anyone.
in Morristown, NJ |
My Before and After pictures speak for the quality of work Dr Goulko has provided. My skin tone and complexion has never looked better. I highly recommend her to anyone suffering from discoloration, acne or fine lines.
in Edgewater, NJ |
I needed a dermatologist really last minute and found Dr. Goulko online. Their office was very accommodating to my last minute request which was a huge relief for me. The office was super clean and the staff were great. Dr. Goulko was professional and friendly during the appointment and gave me great recommendations. The prescriptions helped immediately and I have been symptom free since the visit.
in Edgewater, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr.Goulko's for 2 years now and my skin has never looked better. She has really helped me with my acne and other skin conditions. I love her approach when it comes to her patients. She takes the time and talks you through whatever your diagnosis is, what may be causing it, and how to prevent it from happening again. She really cares about you! I highly recommend her!
in Morganville, NJ |
I'm so grateful to Dr Goulko for what she has done to my skin. She was able to undo damage of a dermatologist from NYC who claims to be the best in the field. Her approach is gentle yet very effective. My skin now has never looked better. I I highly recommend her to anyone. Based on such positive experience and level of trust, I want to bring my daughter to her.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Stay away from this doctor and the office. My husband paid 2000$ for laser hair removal treatments and he has more hair then he had before. The office just replied that nothing was guaranteed without any suggestions for extra free treatments or reimbursement. The appointments were not once moved the last minute which was unacceptable. Furthermore, my husband also had a problematic skin area. Dr. Gulko prescribed a very expensive cream that didn’t help at all.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I love Dr Gulko's approach, she is on top of latest pharmaceuticals and procedures, she has some top of the line equipment and skin care professionals working with her. My skin looks the best it's ever been in the past 25 years. She listens to my concerns and works with me to give me the results I'm looking for when it comes to skin rejuvenation. She also just recently expanded and renovated her office, its modern and sleek with a view of the George Washington bridge.
Have you seen Dr. Olga Goulko, MD?
Are you Dr. Goulko?