Dr. Olga Goodman, MD

Dr. Olga Goodman, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Olga Goodman, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 3 years. She specializes in rheumatology.Read her story

324 Roxbury Rd

Rockford, IL 61107

• CorVel
  • ECOH
  • First Choice Health
  • HFN
  • The Alliance

Learn about Dr. Goodman

See how frequently Dr. Goodman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Limb Pain
Arthritis

Dr. Goodman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Goodman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Goodman "I was born and raised in Russia, where I received my medical degree as a top 5% student. I continued my education through multiple residency rotations that provided a broad spectrum of experience and garnered a number of awards and recognitions as I began my practice as an Obstetric & Gynecology physician in Russia . A deep desire to help people and the influence of family members in the medical field helped shape my desire to pursue my own career in medicine. After practicing as a medical doctor in Russia for ten years, my family and I immigrated to the United States in 2006. In the United States, I enrolled in a combined Internal Medicine and Pediatric four-year residency program at Western Michigan University Medical School to complete certification requirements to practice in the United States. During this time I decided to specialize in rheumatology, and following completion of the program at Western Michigan I continued my studies at a two-year rheumatology fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine/MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, which included experience in pediatric rheumatology. My practice is focused on rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and autoimmune diseases. I have a special interest in systemic vasculitides, a type of disorder that destroys blood vessels by inflammation. Rheumatology is an ever-evolving specialty with new treatments continually being developed. At OrthoIllinois we are excited to be at the forefront of improvements in care by actively being involved in clinical research trials for various conditions. When I am not practicing medicine, I enjoy travel, reading, and enjoying activities with my family. I am also multi-lingual and speak English and Russian."

• Rheumatology

• Soft Tissue Injections
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Western Michigan University Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Baylor College Of Medicine Rheumatology Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Goodman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goodman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goodman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goodman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goodman

Dr. Goodman?
Dr. Goodman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Olga Goodman, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I visited Dr Goodman back in February last year with a bad pain in my hands. I had it for years. I cannot fault the care I received from her. She correctly diagnosed me straight away and treated me with the good pain relief. I have no problems with my hands anymore. She addressed my other...Read More
Tina in Rockford IL – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olga Goodman, MD?
The best joint injections! Highly recommend!
David – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olga Goodman, MD?
Everything about my appointments with Dr. Goodman has been first class. Making appointments, checking in and the facility are just great. Dr. Goodman is very honest and open about my treatments. My time with her has usually been 30 minutes or more. I like that. I have already recommended Dr....Read More
David R. Walters in Caledonia, Illinois – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olga Goodman, MD?
Dr. Goodman is very professional, thorough, and is focused on the patient. I have recommended her to family members. Dr. Goodman and her staff/nurse work well together and do all they can to make the patient (me) comfortable.
Charlie C in Rockford, IL – Jan 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olga Goodman, MD?
Dr. Goodman KNOWS her stuff!! She is filled with detailed information. I have been to several doctors and she hit it on the head on the first visit. I thank her and her STAFF are great also!!
Rockford, IL – Aug 18, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Goodman?