Dr. Olasimbo Babatope, MD

Dr. Olasimbo Babatope, MD

Psychiatry  |
Female
Dr. Olasimbo Babatope, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Augusta, GA. She has been practicing for 28 years.

2820 Hillcreek Dr Ste A

Augusta, GA 30909

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Babatope

See how frequently Dr. Babatope performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anxiety
Psychiatric Evaluation
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Babatope's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Counseling Services
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Medication Management
  • Other Psychiatric Medication Therapy (Inpatient Only)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Ibadan, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Grady Meml Hospital More House School Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • More House School Med Grady Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Babatope has no media or publications listed.

• Yoruba

Dr. Babatope does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Babatope and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Babatope's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Babatope to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Babatope's Performance
in augusta, georgia |
Will not fill meds if you have to reschedule apt. She would rather have her psyc patient com off there meds cold turkey. This is DANGEROUS to do. These types of meds can have horrible consequences when not tapered off. I do not trust her. I feel as if she doesn't get you in and your money she doesn't care about your health.
Augusta, GA |
Rude experiences with her always. She does not care about the patient personally, asks far too few questions on symptoms. Shameful atmosphere in her office did not make me want to come back. She told me to taper off Zoloft too quickly, am suffering horrible withdrawal. She sucks. Don't come here.
in Augusta GA |
Dr. Barbetope has helped me more than I can say to my biggest power. I have been dealing with ptsd, bi polar type 2 GAD. also agoraphobia. I have in my lifetime been in 5 treatment centers for depression of thoughts of suicide..i also have seen over 5 of the best psychiatrist monies can buy...Im new to this county and look her up on web.she is not only one of the most considerate doctors I've ever had she has a real passion for her patients..Dr Barbatope is a great doc n staff..
Dr. Babatope is not responsive. I called her all weekend on the after hours line and she did not respond. Her practitioner responded 6 hours later. Being new to mental illness, I needed advise and she did not get back to me. I ended up not reading properly that my son needed to go to the hospital. His life is negatively impacted forever based on not getting the tinept help. She saw him 5 days prior and did not pick up on him needing help. Also, her office wait times are over an hour!
Augusta, GA |
Dr. Babatope helped me overcome a period of time where I went through severe depression. She and her counselor Ms. Brooks (no longer available at her practice) were both very helpful, understanding and non- judgmental. They offered sound advice and she knows how to prescribe medication that will help, not hurt. She is a great physician and a caring Christian who takes care of her patients.
Evans, GA |
Most of the time I don't even see the doctor. I see her assistant. When I do see the doc it is less than 15min and she is blunt and mechanical. Short visits might be nice for some people, but not If you have to wait 1-2 hours each and every time you come like I am forced to do. I even talked to the staff to see if I can come at a better time. It does not help. 25% of the staff get a C or better 75% of the staff earn a D-F rating. They have messed up, billing, appointments, you name it. Goodluck
in Augusta, GA |
Dr Babatope and her staff are incredible professionals. They are exactly what you are looking for in a provider! Clean environment. Perfect! Will recommend!
Clinton, AR |
My insurance recently changed and I am upset I have to leave her care. I have seen her about 1.5 years, as does my husband, and we both love her. She has helped me with several issues and cares what happens to us.
in Thomson georgia |
Works with you to make the experience easier.
Buford, GA |
My college-aged daughter visited this office at the recommendation of a therapist she was seeing. From the moment she walked in, she was treated rudely--receptionist, nurse (or whoever gets the preliminary information), and Dr. Babatope. Dr. Babatope didn't even listen to her--just typed on her computer. When my daughter tried to talk about something she has been thinking about, Dr. Babatope rudely said, "We don't do that here". Please be kinder to mental health patients...and smile.
Augusta, GA |
Dr. Babatope is great and I love the family feel of the office.
in Augusta, GA |
Have been very pleased so far with treatment at Psych Consultants. Staff is great and the PA and physician are caring and attentive. I enjoy group treatment. Very accessible and easy to work with.
in Augusta, GA |
Where should I start? Every time I have visited this office I've waited for over an hour or experienced some type of confusion. Dr. B. barely speaks and just types on her laptop. The worst is the office staff. After being prescribed a different medication, the staff informed me my insurance had dropped me (what?) but they would (hesitantly) try to resolve the problem. It is now 4 unreturned voice mails and 3 days later, and NOTHING. The lack of professionalism & care here is extremely disturbing
in Augusta |
The workers at the doctor's office are very nice. I was able to see the doctor within 5 mins. Thanks
in Augusta, GA |
I was desperate to find a doctor and got an appointment rather easily. She worked with me on my meds, but eventually had me on such high doses, I could barely function. She doesn't listen to her patients. Once she's made up her mind, you're doomed. Kept changing her mind about my ability to work, etc. and I nearly lost my job. Dose not return phone calls or follow through. After requesting my records, she dropped me as a patient without notice, my meds, or a note to return to work.
in Aiken, sc |
I have gone to several suboxone doctors over the years and Dr Babatope is by far the most professional i have deat with. She's compassionate and seems to genuinely care for her patients well being. I have been to some shady docs over the years who were only interested in making money and simply did not care about their patients; Dr Babatope is the exact opposite of these crooks. I'm greatful to have a doctor I know I can trust in an office environment which feels friendly and welcoming.
in Augusta, GA |
I was on drugs for the past eight years. I felt as if there was no way out and even had thoughts of suicide. I ran across Dr. Babatope and the suboxone program, she was a angel sent from heaven. She is a doctor that really cares about your well being and making sure that you are progressing. She takes up time with you and shows her concern toward your life and you personally getting better. I have my life back, my kids have their mother back, and my marriage is back together.
in Augusta, GA |
I love Dr. B so much because of her personal approach to therapy as opposed to using useless psycho babble jargon! I also don't ever have to wonder if is actually listening to me. She is an AWESOME Doctor because she's an AWESOME person!!!
in Fort Gordon, GA |
She listens to how I am doing to adjust my medications accordingly.
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Babatope straightened out all the meds I was on and I feel like a different person. She took me off the klonipin I was on and I can function so much better now!
in Grovetown, GA |
It was wonderful! She made me feel relaxed, which is hard to do when it comes to caring for your child.
in Augusta, GA |
She is very soothing and caring
in Grovetown, GA |
She makes me feel comfortable and listens
in Aiken, SC |
Dr. Babatope and her office staff have been very professional, kind, and helpful in my moving back to the area.
in Hepzibah georgia |
Very good excellent she is so caing
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Babatope has given me hope again. She diagnosed my problem and knew exactly what I needed to get my life back. She is very nice and takes her time to hear you out. I didn't feel rushed and she explained that all I had to do was give her a chance so that I could see a better future for myself. My second visit was just as great! No rushing and I was able to ask all of the questions I had as well as any concerns. I would recommend Dr. Babatope to anyone searching for help.
in Athens, GA |
in Athens, GA |
Sweetest doctor
in Augusta, GA |
Saw me quickly and comprehensively
in Grovetown, GA |
I enjoy seeing Dr. Babatope. She has helped me so much with all the things I had to face.
Augusta, GA |
My first appointment the environment was very chaotic. I didn't feel safe or secure. But on my second visit it was a very pleasant experience.
in Augusta, GA |
Very considerate and compassionate.
in Augusta, GA |
She is a nice lady and actually listens to the problems going on in my life at the time.
in Augusta,Ga |
Dr. Babetope sees my child and is always professional and gives detailed information regarding any prescriptions she writes. I'm very glad we found her to assist in his medical and behavioral health needs.
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Babatope has helped me conquer some obstacles.
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Babatope takes her time and really get a feel for what the patient need is. i feel like a new person from the slight adjustments she made to my medications.
in GROVETOWN, GA |
I read reviews before seeing doctors. I saw a psychiatrist near me who had good reviews but I had a terrible experience. I found Dr Babatope and was happy to get in fast. She listens to my concerns and I believe she honestly has my best interest at heart. Such a blessing!
Have you seen Dr. Olasimbo Babatope, MD?
Are you Dr. Babatope?