Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD

HematologyMaleAge 54

Hematology

Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Oluwole has extensive experience in Skeletal System Neoplasms, Blood Cancers, and Lymphatic System Disorders. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD

Vanderbilt University Medical Center

1301 Medical Center Dr Nashville, TN 37232 ()

Compare with other Hematology Specialists

Compare Dr. Oluwole with our nearby Hematology Specialists at Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center today at (615) 952-0874.

These providers are on the medical staff of Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Dr. Oluwole's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Oluwole

2.3

Dr. Oluwole

This doctor ended my chemo early and told me that my cancer was gone., this after his obvious distaste for me when I insisted that my neuropathy was in fact as bad as I reported and that I was not lying or making it up, he said that it was not possible for my neuropathy to be as bad as I reported at that stage of my treatment. I know my body and I am tough but I was unable to walk and it felt like nails being hammered into bones in my feet even when laying down in bed. He told me that "no, you are not having this pain." I was appalled and saddened that I had put my faith in the wrong doctor for the second time in a row and that I was once again being treated like a hysterical woman whose comments and concerns were not of a concern for my doctor. My cancer was not gone when he suddenly stopped my treatment. How he was able to do this without proper testing is beyond me and I thought they met as a team, the Vanderbilt Oncology Dept, not one renegade doctor, to make these decisions.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Holly Denning – Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD?
Overall he seemed very uninterested in solutioning for my issues and more on maintenance....which takes 0% effort for my specific condition. Didn't make me feel comfortable about my current situation and often played the hypochondriac card whenever I escalated issues. Doctor's explanations were often very repetitive and uninformative. Could have found the same information on wikipedia. Doctor also never followed up with me on one instance after several messages in one week. Overall a bad doctor.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
R. Westbrook in Nashville, TN – May 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Oluwole?

• Hematology
  • Medical Oncology

• Hematology
  • Medical Oncology

• Yoruba

What other Hematology Specialists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.

What are Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Oluwole frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms, Blood Cancers, and Lymphatic System Disorders. See all practice areas where Dr. Oluwole specializes.

Where is Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD's office located?

Dr. Oluwole's office is located at 1301 Medical Center Dr, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD speak?

Dr. Oluwole speaks Yoruba and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Oluwole has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Olalekan Oluwole, MD?

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Frequently Treated by Dr. Oluwole

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Oluwole treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Oluwole treats other conditions, please contact the office at (615) 936-8422.

Skeletal System Neoplasms

Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers in the bone, both primary, such as sarcoma, and those that have spread from other parts of the body.Compare with other Skeletal System Neoplasms specialists.

Dr. Oluwole is experienced in the area of Skeletal System Neoplasms. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures

Bone Marrow Biopsy

Blood Cancers

Blood cancer specialists diagnose and treat cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma that affect the blood cells, bone marrow, or lymphatic system.Compare with other Blood Cancers specialists.

Dr. Oluwole is experienced in the area of Blood Cancers. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures

Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Acute Leukemia
Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Myeloma

Lymphatic System Disorders

Lymphatic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lymphatic system, including lymphedema, lymphadenitis, and lymphangitis.Compare with other Lymphatic System Disorders specialists.

Dr. Oluwole is experienced in the area of Lymphatic System Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures

• Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
  • Acute Myeloid Leukemia
  • Anemia
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Bone Marrow Biopsy
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Erythropoietin Test
  • Hemophilia
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Leukocytosis
  • Pancytopenia
  • Plasmapheresis
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Purpura
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Thalassemia
  • Thrombocytosis
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Vitamin B Deficiency
  • Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Dr. Oluwole accepts

Dr. Oluwole accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0