Dr. Oladapo Babatunde, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Oladapo Babatunde, MD
Dr. Oladapo Babatunde, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bronx, NY. Dr. Babatunde is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division.

Dr. Babatunde's Experience

See how Dr. Babatunde's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Babatunde

Dr. Babatunde accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Babatunde is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Babatunde has admitting privileges.

Dr. Babatunde's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Babatunde to family and friends
    Dr. Babatunde's Performance
    in New York, NY |
    The wait to see him is often long and Dr. Babatunde see's all types of patients so the waiting room can be pretty entertaining. He is a well composed surgeon who clearly explained my condition and treatment options. I ended up having surgery and couldn't be happier. My knee no longer gives out and I am back to basketball!
    in New York, NY |
    Dr. Babatunde did my ACL and I couldn't be happier. I have returned back to softball and my knee does not give me any problems. Top doctor. Professional yet at the same time very personable.
    Bronx, NY |
    I typically have to wait an hour to see him but each time I'm in the waiting room patients are raving about him. Definitely the best doctor I've been to. I didn't need surgery in the end. He gave me a cream for my knee and reassured me that I needed to re-educate my knee to improve the tracking. After some physical therapy I was back to running again. I'm really happy.
    in New York, NY |
    Amazing doctor! I wish they were all like that, very kind, he explained my condition very clearly and the operation was a success.
    in New York, NY |
    Long wait to see him. He is the type of doctor to spend time with patients. Worth my time when I saw him. Answered all my questions and we started with a non-operative treatment plan which worked for me.
    in New York, NY |
    He did my father's shoulder replacement. Great bedside manner. My father is no longer in pain.
    in New York, NY |
    Thoughtful doctor. He was straightforward and explained what he thought was going on with my knee. No one has taken the time or broke it down like he did and I had seen three other orthopaedic surgeons before.
    in Bronx, NY |
    Wish more doctors were like him
    in New York, NY |
    Clearly a doctor who enjoys what he does. The way Dr. Babatunde explained my shoulder problem was very clear. He knew I was living in pain and offered me options. First he presented non-operative treatments, and then he talked about more invasive ones. We tried the non-operative options and when they didn't work, he performed a shoulder replacement and I could not be more happy. Finally sleeping without pain!
    in New York, NY |
    Had to wait an hour to see him but well worth it! I didn't end up needing surgery despite several surgeons telling me so. I listed to him and 3 months later I ended up being pain free at physical therapy and an injection.
    in New York, NY |
    Top notch doctor. Visits with him do not feel rushed. I had to go down to second floor for xrays then back up to see him so visit took a while but it was well worth it.
    in New York, NY |
    I had to wait an hour to see him but it was definitely worth it. He spent as much time with me as I needed. All of my questions were answered. I had been suffering from knee pain and had been putting off surgery. He reassured me and now 6 weeks after surgery I am running again without pain!
    The real deal
    My top recommendation
    Have you seen Dr. Oladapo Babatunde, MD?
    Are you Dr. Babatunde?

Dr. Babatunde's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Internal Derangement of Knee
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Rotator Cuff Tear

Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med
      Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
      Stanford University
      Yale University

Dr. Babatunde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Babatunde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Arthroscopy