Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM

Podiatry •  Female • Age 40

Dr. Buttita

Oksana Buttita, DPM

2500 E Hallandale Beach Blvd Ste 203 Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Hallandale Beach, FL and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 2010. She is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Buttita to book an appointment.

Compare with other Podiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Buttita with our nearby Podiatry Specialists at Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Aventura Hospital & Medical Center today at (305) 440-1488.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

Dr. Buttita's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buttita

Dr. Buttita?
We visited Florida and my daughter got a really bad cut on the beach. I immediately searched for doctors in the area, and Dr. Buttita was able to see us right away. She made my daughter feel very comfortable, and took care of the cut. We were very impressed with our visit, and would recommend this doctor to anyone.
Inna G. – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Elena S. I have been experiencing excruciating pain on my big toe which starting to impede my ability to walk. Dr Buttita saw me on an emergency visit, took all the proper time to diagnose, including a full consultation and x-rays to fully understand what my exact problem was and how to heal my toe. The Dr. was able to perform a procedure and completely eradicate my problem. It turned out to be an abscess due to something under the skin which was unable to be seen by the naked eye. This amazing Dr was able to remove the problematic object and dress my wound clean and completely heal me. I recommend her amazing skills and caring to anyone and everyone.
Elena S. – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Dr. Buttita is an exceptionally nice doctor. She has gone out of her way to take care of my foot pain. She has injected both my right and left foot for plantar fasciitis and so far it has not returned. She has also done procedures for other people that I know and one thing I do like about her is that she is very honest and an excellent patient educator because she wants her patients to do well and to recover with the best results. She truly listens and she truly cares and she will go above and beyond to help anyone. I am so happy to find her and I have referred my sister to her and she is doing great too for a toe fungus she had that Dr. Buttita treated.
Sylvia – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
I started having a burning sensation on the arch of my right foot. My general doctor prescribed me medication. I decided to visit a specialist, and Dr. Buttita was able to find that my problem was easy to solve without medicines. I highly recommend her because she is very knowledgeable and kind.
Ella – Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Wow! Dr Buttitas was amazing! Best experience ever. From the second I walked into her office I had a great feeling about the place. State of the art equipment. Super clean, friendly and helpful staff. Wow! She explained everything that she was getting ready to do. Gave me options. Asked me questions. The works. Red carpet treatment. And one of the best things... no pain!! No pain at all! I will recommend Dr Buttitas to anyone whom needs the attention, professionalism, knowledgeable and caring of a great Podiatrist. Thanks again Dr Buttitas!
Jay Cruzpagan in Miami – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Dr. Buttita is great! Definitely recommend her for anybody who has feet problems. Office staff is also very friendly!
Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
I was so embarrassed with my toenail and Dr. Buttita was so sincere and professional! I recommended her to my family and friends. Thank you doctor for your help
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
After seeing several doctor I was referred to Dr. Buttita, and she took very good care of me at the hospital. I would recommend her to my friends and family. Office is nice and clean too.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Dr. Buttita did amazing job to treat my wound in her office. Highly recommend her to everybody!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Dr. Buttita is professional yet caring. Her expertise put me at ease through 2 separate foot injuries. She devised an effective treatment plan to get me back on my feet.( literally)
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Amazing doctor, treated me like a VIP Long lasting problem was solved within a few minutes. Highly recommend her.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Amazing Doctor very patient and professional,I can say actually saved my life with a little procedure she gave me. Happy I came.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
I had an ingrown toenail and was really afraid to see a doctor. Dr. Butitta made me very comfortable and procedure was fast and absolutely painless. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who has any legs or feet problems below the knee. She is the best!!!
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Very personable service, attention to patients needs, highly recommended
Lara O in Hollywood – Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Went to many, many podiatrists to try to fix an almost torn achilles heel. She is the only one that could produce results quickly with stem cell injections. Truly a miracle worker after suffering so many years. I highly recommend her!
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Dr. Buttita has a lovely bedside manner. She kept my 13 year old daughter calm and happy. She explained the procedure clearly so that my daughter understood. Dennis at reception was very friendly and accommodating. The office is immaculately clean. I would highly recommend Dr. Buttita!
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
The service here was a,aging no waiting and an excellent Doctor. My favorite part was the injection.
Nikita Buyanov in Hollywood, FL – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Only two words to define my experience: “life-changing”. I’ve had ingrown toe nails since my early teens. Always dealing with pain and pedicures which sometimes even resulted in infections. I luckily found Dr. Buttita’s practice and visited her. She quickly assessed my condition and recommended a procedure called “phenol matricectomy” which she explained would be a permanent solution to my long problem. It was a true success and after a lifetime with ingrowns, I now enjoy happy feet!
Miami, FL – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Excellent experience. Dr. Buttito makes you very comfortable on top of being very professional. She took care of my problem with my foot immediately. What a relief.
Susan Hantman in Hallandale Beach – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?
Dr. Buttita is the best podiatrist ever! She removed my daughter's wart without surgery, pain or downtime. Highly recommend!
Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oksana Buttita, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Buttita?

We offer you comprehensive and affordable foot care using the latest medical treatment options. We dedicate our time to treating and educating patients with various lower extremity pathologies, which may include trauma, non-healing wounds, pediatric ...Read more

• Podiatry