Dr. Ohad Ben-Yehuda, MD

Dr. Ohad Ben-Yehuda, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Ohad Ben-Yehuda, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Encino, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Ben-Yehuda is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center.

Ohad Ben-Yehuda, MD

5363 Balboa Blvd Ste 237

Encino, CA 91316

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Ben-Yehuda

Dr. Ben-Yehuda is a board certified OB/GYN on staff at Providence Tarzana Medical Center.  He is also a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr Ben-Yehuda has lived in LA since 1976.  Dr Ben-Yehuda is married with two young children, and has been in private practice since 1998. PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM DR BEN-YEHUDA: Having worked in both HMO and group environments in the past, I have built my current practice to be altogether different. Dedicating my practice to personalized care in a serene setting allows plenty of time to get to know my patients and to individualize their care. I have found that by practicing this style of medicine, the delivery of medical care is more personal and rewarding for both my patients and myself.  After many requests from current patients, I became trained and certified in aesthetic services including Botox and fillers.  Patients report they prefer having an MD provide these services, and have been happy to have more services all in one office.

Video

Dr. Ben-Yehuda's Experience

Dr. Ben-Yehuda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• 3D Ultrasound
  • C-Section
  • Cervical Cerclage
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

• On-Time Doctor Award, 2009
  • Compassionate Doctor Regognition, 2009, 2011
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2008, 2009

Dr. Ben-Yehuda has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Ben-Yehuda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ben-Yehuda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ben-Yehuda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ben-Yehuda to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Ben-Yehuda's Performance
in Woodland Hills, CA |
I never thought i can have such a great memory from labor and it's all because of Dr. Ben Yehuda. My labor was so peacefull and the energy was amazing. Dr. Ben Yehuda gave me the most amazing feeling and I felt like me and my daughter are in good hands the whole time. I had a professional office behind me during my pregnancy and it helps a lot to know that I didn'y have to remember everything.
in North Hollywood, CA |
My experience with Doctor Ben has started when I got pregnant. My friend recommended Dr. Ben to me and I was never disappointed. It was really important for me to find a good doctor for my health and health of my new little miracle that was growing inside. Dr. Ben was very gentle, carrying and understanding. He answered all of my questions during my pregnancy. He is very patient, calm and intelligent. Also, his staff members were always very nice to me. I recommend Dr. Ben for everyone!
Studio City, CA |
Dr. Ben is truly amazing. He's patient, thorough, listens to what you have to say without interrupting and making you feel rushed. He was there with me for over 10 hours of labor and delivery. This is a very hands-on doctor. He also responds to messages very quickly. You matter when you're in his hands and it's wonderful.
Sherman Oaks, CA |
Dr. Ben-Yehuda is calm, patient, and thorough. He is very patient-centered; he makes the effort to help you have the kind of labor and delivery experience that you want, whether it is all natural or an epidural from the start. His wife offers an amazing class for first time parents (for free!) and he gives you 100% of his time and attention during appointments.
Dr. Ben Yehuda was very supportive in my decision for a VBAC. Dr. Ben Yehuda made it a point to thoroughly educate me about some of the issues that could arise with a VBAC but as not to scared me aware from my decision as other doctors have tried to do in the past. In the end, he made sure the decision was my own. I had a smooth VBAC delivery, something that I worried wouldn't be possible because so many other doctors just refuse to even attempt. Dr. Ben Yehuda listens!
in RESEDA CA |
I came this DR. as a 2nd opinion. My own regular Dr. Rambani referred me here. I have to say it was the best decision seeing this DR. Ben-Yehuda, who is younger and can really think outside the box. This DR. is very detailed and thoroughly goes through everything with you on your exam. I would recommend this DR. to anyone looking for a amazing OB-GYN!!!!!!
in Cleveland, OH |
He is the best doctor I have ever been to.
Nice man. Very rude office staff so not worth the visit.
Have you seen Dr. Ohad Ben-Yehuda, MD?
Are you Dr. Ben-Yehuda?