Dr. Ofilio Morales, DMD

Dr. Ofilio Morales, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Dr. Ofilio J. Morales was born in Managua, Nicaragua, Central America, graduating in 1977 at La Salle High School. He received a Bachelor of Science, Majoring in Biochemistry from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. His Dental Degree was completed at the Francisco Marroquin University in Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central America, with Cum Laude Honors. He is fully licensed by the Florida Dental Board to practice dentistry since 1991. Dr. Morales spent four years at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, where he did his training as an oral and maxillofacial Surgeon. He continued his studies with a one year fellowship in temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders and arthroscopic corrections in Miami, Florida under a world renowned individual, Dr. Joseph P. McCain. He has contributed various chapters in textbooks and updates for the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and he is Board Certified. Dr. Morales keeps up with modern technology by attending several continuing education courses throughout the year. Dr. Morales is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Academy of Oralfacial Pain, The American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Central Florida District Dental Association, Dental Society of Greater Orlando, Guatemala Dental Society, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and subscribes to their codes of ethics. Dr. Morales is a Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and a Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He is affiliated with area Hospitals including Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital, Arnold Palmer Hospital and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital.

Orofacial & Dental Implant Surgery

• Connection Dental
  • DenteMax
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Morales

See how frequently Dr. Morales performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Morales's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Morales Our mission is to provide our patients the highest level of care by placing their health and welfare above all else; to provide information and education to the general public, promote oral surgery as a specialty to the professional community and practice Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and honesty.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• All-on-4™ Procedure
  • Bite Adjustment
  • Bone Grafting
  • Bone Regeneration Procedure
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cleft Lift Procedure
  • Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Dental Examination
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthodontic Management of Distraction Osteogenesis
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Panoramic and Cephalometric Digital Dental X-Rays
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Removal of Bone Spur

• Aaoms Re-Certification Examination-Awarded Ce Credits
    Other Education | Completed 2016
  • B.S. Biochemistry Concordia University Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Other Education | Completed 1982

Dr. Morales has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Morales does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morales and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morales' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morales to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Morales' Performance
in Orlando |
Follow-up visit on extraction prior to implant was again a very pleasant experience. Doctor Morales and entire staff of Orofacial Waterford were very professional and friendly.
in Orlando, FL |
I didn't know it was possible to LOVE oral surgery. But to the extent that's possible, I certainly did. Dr. Morales is hilarious, yet at the same time confident, intelligent, and reassuring. Because my roots we so close to the nerves, I had a hard decision to make regarding possible permanent numbness if my tooth was removed. He gave me the facts--and gave me as much time as I needed--to decide. After weighing the pros and cons for 15 minutes, Dr. Morales and his team are amazing!
in Orlando, FL |
If you are looking for an oral surgeon that is not only the BEST in his field, but also has the most caring and compassionate bed side manner for his patients then Dr. Morales is that oral surgeon. I recommend Dr. Morales, his dental group and his staff 100%. Orofacial & Dental Implant Surgery is #1!!
in Orlando |
Dr. Morales is a talented oral surgeon who has performed two oral surgeries on my daughter years ago and recently a complicated oral surgery on me. I highly recommend Dr Morales.
in Orlando, FL |
Excellent doctor, excellent staff!!! Highly recommend..
in Miami, FL |
I met with Dr. Morales who was very nice too and well experienced and made me feel that, what I felt was a very unique and complicated jaw issue to be ok, and a case that he faced many times before. It helped when he showed me some cases who had the same problems and he fixed it and told me about their surgery and healing process. I would recommend him as he he experienced and caring doctor with a very nice team that cares about you as well.
in Orlando, FL |
Hi my name is Wilma Rivera from Kissimmee Florida Dr.Morales did an excellent job, my recovery was fast and I didn't feel any pain at all after surgery. They are a very professional staff l highly recommend.
in Orlando, FL |
Vansh Kareer. Orlando, FL 32825. Reason for visit was wisdom teeth removal surgery. I was extremely satisfied with the swiftness of the surgery and how quickly I recovered afterwards. I recommend Orofacial and Dental Implant Surgery and Dr. Morales because the process was malarkey painless and very efficient.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Morales and team were wonderful. They took care of me from diagnosis, appointment set-up and through out my procedure and follow-up. Made me feel very comfortable in their hands.
in Orlando, FL |
Fantastic doctor Morales. I am a Coumadin patient, he saw me as needed after surgery and took care of my scary situation. He is thoro, has gentle hands, professional, pleasant, confident "without acting like he knew it all". Very experienced and clear with details and listening to my situation. Good staff as well.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Morales and his staff were very informative and helpful. I learned a lot from the Wisdom tooth surgery, and the whole process from beginning to end was very smooth. I am thankful for the job him and his staff completed.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Ofilio Morales, Drs And Staff are among the most qualified and professional I have had the pleasure to work with. I always get positive feedback from the patients that I have referred. I look forward to ye rs of association with this fantastic group of Doctors.
in Orlando, FL |
Everything went as planned and all of my expectations were met. There is nothing additional that I can think of as needing to be done in order to improve my experience or customer satisfaction in the future. Thank you Dr.Morales and staff!!!
in Kisssimmee FL |
I was scared and nervous at the thought of surgery considering also that I would have IV sedation. I did not feel a thing. Easiest surgery ever. Dr. Morales is great, and Michelle his assistant was awesome and put me at ease from being nervous. Thank you both so much!!!!! ---m santiago
Orlando, FL |
Best Oral Surgery in Central Florida. Painless and Friendly. I Had my wisdom teeth extracted . Went back to work the same day Thank-You AFO
in Orlando, FL |
Known Dr Morales since 1994, has treated all my family, we are very satisfied with his knowledge, profesionalism and kindness, I am sure to recommend him to all my friends
in New York, NY |
Dr. Morales is a wonderful doctor. I had a great experience with him. I would recommend him to everybody. He is the best.
Have you seen Dr. Ofilio Morales, DMD?

Visit Dr. Morales

• Connection Dental
  • DenteMax
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Guardian
  • Lincoln
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MetLife

Orlando, FL 32819
Orlando Regional Medical Center
1414 Kuhl Ave
Orlando, FL 32806

More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Orofacial & Dental Implant Surgery