Dr. Odette Daley, MD

Dr. Odette Daley, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

New Beginnings OBGYN 336 N Babcock St Ste 101 Melbourne, FL 32935 Get Directions

Dr. Odette Daley, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Daley is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Daley's Experience

See how Dr. Daley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Daley

Dr. Daley accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Daley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Daley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daley to family and friends
Dr. Daley's Performance
Melbourne, FL |
She does not monitor urine for proteins, did not recommend the TDaP, and was perpetually rushed. She does not listen and her office staff are attrocious. The MA who is her office manager lied to me multiple times and when I asked for my medical records so I could go to a different physician they refused to release them for 31 days and dropped me from their practice immediately. Daley is unprofessional, unethical, and guilty of patient abandonment.
Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Daley and her staff are absolutely wonderful. I have been attending her clinic since I found out I was pregnant and have never had an issue. Billing has always been a breeze and they have always worked with me when my insurance or primary care provider has changed. Her technicians have always been very kind and so has she, answering any question or concern I may have, no matter how ridiculous or ignorant it may seem.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Beware. I wish I had done better research before choosing Dr Daley. Let's see...shotty prenatal care that left me with terrible postpartum complications, botched blood testing and giving me wrong test results that another Dr had to fix and correct for her, and then finally she decided to LEAVE THE HOSPITAL while I was in labor causing me to have to get an emergency cesarean. She came very close to killing both me and my son .
in Melbourne, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Daley's office for a number of years. However, I am going to find a new provider. As previous reviews, her office staff is HORRIBLE! Always in a hurry to get off the phone, like they are so busy they have no time for you. My last visit, I waiting to get to an exam room for over an hour. Come to find out, the admin forgot to check me in! Lots of small talk and no attention to the patients. Sorry, Dr. Daley, but you really need to clean up your staff!
Rockledge, FL |
What Dr. Daley needs is a clean sweep of administration, scheduling, and billing staff! Dr. Daley is very knowledgeable, but her staff is a lost cause, and overbooks and forces her to spend very little time with her patients. Getting in contact on the phone is like pulling teeth, and when you do get them on the phone, they seem to forget to do simple things. We asked on more than one occasion for a fax to out location. Nothing! Called back and got a chuckle and an "Oops, Im sorry about that!"
in West Melbourne, FL |
I recently moved to the area and found Dr. Daley's office to be close to my house so I figured I would go there. This is my third pregnancy, and I've had my fair share of bad doctors and offices and by far this is one of the worst. The office is understaffed and the patients suffer. I can't say much about the dr because I haven't seen her for more than 10 min at a time. She doesn't seem interested in learning about her patients, or maybe she just doesn't have the time. I will be switching asap.
Palm Bay |
The problem is not the doctor, it's the people running her office. Very inefficient. Getting a hold of someone over the phone is nearly impossible. I am very unsatisfied with the service, I've been waiting for an order for a test for three months, every time I go there someone tells me that they will call me back when it's ready. There's not such thing as a call back they never do it. Ah, and the patient portal website doesn't work. I've never been able to see my tests results.
Have you seen Dr. Odette Daley, MD?
Are you Dr. Daley?

Compare Dr. Daley

Dr. Daley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Daley has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Daley's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Morehouse Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Daley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC