Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityFemaleAge 41

Dr. Asemota

Hope Fertility

3005 Royal Blvd S Ste 220 Alpharetta, GA 30022

Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine medical school in 2007. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Asemota to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Asemota treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Reproductive Endocrinology Disorders

Dr. Asemota accepts

Dr. Asemota accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice PPO, EPO-GA
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Asemota's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Asemota

Dr. Asemota

Dr Asemota is the consummate physician. She cares for her patients as though they are her family and she provides direct, compassionate, competent care. These attributes may seem commonplace but I can assure you they are not, Dr Asemota and her practice are unique in all the right ways and she works towards your real version of success (or better) for you and your family. The clinic is quite and relaxing and the clinical team works quite well together. It is evident they are all masters at their craft and understand their roles towards the well oiled machine that is Hope Fertility.
Olamide – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
I can't thank God enough for guiding us to Dr Asemota. She's a gem of a person. This is the place where our 9 years journey ended and finally now we are expecting a baby by the will of God. She's been such a support for both me and my husband throughout this journey. She always informed us about everything happening and advised to take one step at a time. I've never seen any doctor give their personal contact, but Dr A is different, she gave us her personal contact and would respond right away in any emergency. She also has a wonderful team, everyone at Hope Fertility are so supportive and always welcome you with a smile. Can't forget the special connection with Rosa, weekly updates and concern by Kristy, kind gesture by Katrina and Heidi. Everyone in the team is amazing. You won't regret any visit at Hope Fertility. This is the place where prayers are answered. I pray that the Almighty gives them immense success and they be able to help and give hope to more and more people around.
Happy Patient – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
If you are looking for professional, personalized, compassionate care, you’ve found the right place. From the moment you walk into the clinic, you will feel welcome, known by name and heard. Dr. A went above and beyond to answer our questions, listen to our concerns, educate us to make tough decisions, and find the right treatment plan. Seeing the same faces each time you go to the clinic makes a big difference. The online portal makes communication and getting your questions answered easy. The staff go above and beyond to make what can be a scary process feel doable. We are thrilled with the care and outcome we received and highly recommend this this practice to all of our friends.
Amanda F – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr. Asemota is simply the best. She is an angel and thanks to her, we were able to get pregnant through IVF and give birth to a beautiful baby girl. We switched to Dr. Asemota based on reviews after spending quite some time at a different clinic, and it was the best decision ever. Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable, her manner of speaking and her warmth make you feel cared for and that she is going to make sure you succeed. We trusted her guidance and recommendations and I'm so glad she was our doctor throughout our fertility journey.
Talya – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr Asemota and her team are phenomenal. Although the journey is exhausting, they made it all worth while! After Many years of trying naturally... 2 yrs of treatment at another facility.... Dr A and her team have successfully gotten me pregnant with twins! I’m so thankful for all that they have done for my husband and I! Highly recommend Aspire fertility!
Whitney J – Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
From beginning to end - the service and care provided by Dr. Asemota and the Aspire staff was nothing short of amazing. I could not have been more pleased with my experiences from beginning to end. Dr. Asemota is calm, confident, and caring. I came in with a lot of reproductive health baggage (surgeries) and she answered all of my questions without hesitation. She and the entire staff were God sends and now feel like family. On our first attempt, we are expecting our miracle baby in Nov 2020 thanks to Dr. Asemota.
Mar 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
I have visited multiple fertility clinics in Atlanta. However, it wasn't until I went to Aspire that we felt this was the right move for us. From the consultation to this very day I have absolutely no regrets! Dr. A and the staff are like family to us. They wanted the process to be successful just as much as we did. On our first try we were pregnant! She was caring, open, honest and we were not just a number. The entire staff know both my husband and I by first name. If you are looking for a doctor to assist you with this process save yourself time and energy and go to Aspire. You won't regret it!
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Asemota by my Obgyn as the number one clinic she would go too. I schedule an appointment and that's where I met dr. A. She did an ultra sound and brought me to her office to talk. She gave me my options and understood I had a lot to think about and a lot of questions that we all face when it comes to infertility. Dr. Asemota was very straight forward about her approach to my case of infertility and didn't waste time starting on the procedure that would have me pregnant today. The front desk staff is amazing. I love everyone at the front desk, but my favorite is Nichole, I got attached to her from day one and i just love her spirit and personality. Kristy, and Necey are super nice, i always had 100 follow up questions and they never failed me with answers.
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr. Asemota has forever changed our lives as we are officially pregnant and expecting in July 2020. She has enriched our lives after years of trying and are forever blessed. Her state-of-the-art clinic is one of a kind and her staff is the BEST. Dr. Asemota always approached us with pure genuine, enthusiasm, and positivity. She is truly a one of a kind doctor who patiently listens and cares for her patients and gives them a sense of hope. She answers all questions thoroughly and with great insights, and is very comfortable and easy to work with all the while being very approachable. During every step of the way to where we are today, not once did we feel like someone else was making the decision and calls for us…she always explained her recommendations to us with great research and reasoning and together we chose our path as a team united. I'd highly recommend Dr. Asemota...we will never forget what you have done for us!
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr. Asemota and her team at Aspire Fertility are wonderful! Dr. Asemota is so calm and knowledgeable and made us feel so comfortable. I would recommend the practice to anyone. We have two babies on the way and are so happy with her service!
BarbaraG. Miami – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
I am so truly grateful for Dr. Asemoto and her team for all they have done for me. During my initial consultation Dr. A was very realistic and candid about my chances for a future pregnancy. Even with the not-so-good news Dr. A made me feel supported, reassured, and optimistic. She does a really good of explaining her methods and advice, but most importantly allowed me to have the final say over my care. Being a patient at a smaller practice helped to make this process easier. I had a designated Nurse who was always responsive to my numerous questions and concerns. The Nurse Practitioner knew exactly how to find my ovaries (which always seemed to be hidden from everyone else) on ultrasound. Even the phlebotomist who drew my blood never missed my barely existent veins. Having that consistency makes a huge difference in the process. In all I couldn't have had a better experience!
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr Asemota and the staff were exceptional to my wife and I during our fertility process. We would recommend Dr Asemota for anyone looking into a fertility clinic. The team was always very pleasant when I was in the office and Dr Asemota made sure we knew what was happening during the whole process. We became pregnant on our second round of IUI and just welcomed our baby into the world this past month. Thank you to all!
Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr. Asemota is the best! I have been trying to have a child with my husband for at least 10 years. During our process I have been to two others RE and Dr. Asemota was the only one that sat down with us to figure out what the problem was. She did not go straight to “you must lose weight”. She helped me and gave me a reason to fight again for our dream of becoming parents. I would recommend Dr. Asemota and her team. The Aspire fertility team is a patient, caring, and wonderful team. Try them out and you won’t be disappointed.
Kimberly – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr. Asemota is by far the best RE I have had the pleasure to work with. With my complex medical history and after seeing three previous RE’s she was the only one willing to take her time to figure out a plan for my husband and I to start a family after we were previously told it wouldn’t happen. I can proudly say with the help of this awesome physician we are currently pregnant. She is the best this side of Atlanta and I am so proud we got the chance to work with her and experience what happens when preparation meets opportunity....complete success.
KW – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
If I could give this place more stars, I would. My wife and I were ready to start a family and needed a little help. We researched gay friendly doctors and Aspire Fertility and Dr. Asemota kept coming back as the recommendation. From the start, the team at Aspire made us feel welcome and ready to help make our dream a reality. Dr. Asemota was attentive, patient and very methodical with her approach to care, especially in regards to medication. Her bedside manner made you feel at ease, even in the most vulnerable moments. Today we heard the heartbeat of our baby and we couldn’t thank Dr. Asemota and the Aspire team more for this gift. If you want a team that will be there for you and your family, this is the place.
Shannon – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr Obehi Asemota is one of the most kind, loving, compassionate, honest, incredibly intelligent doctors I have ever encountered. She gave me an experience that was so memorable and not because it wasn’t a long hard road but because not at any moment did I not feel I was a priority to her and that she wasn’t putting her heart and soul into the entire process. Not only is she amazing but her staff is a true reflection of her. They greet you with warmth and love and will do there absolute best to rectify any issues and make accommodations for unpredictable situations.
Liz – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
We love everything about Dr. Asemota! I have never been happier going to see my Doctor. She is great, very professional and knowledgeable. We felt we had the best care and six months after our first visit, we got pregnant. The office staff are the best. Also knowledge and friendly. I would definitely recommend Aspire and Dr. Asemota.
Iphie – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Positive vibes and positive energy
Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
The whole experience at Aspire was fantastic. Everyone on staff is so friendly and supportive -- they knew us by name every time we walked in for an appointment. The office itself is very professional and immediately made us feel like we would be well taken care of. They were very open with us about our fertility options and the various procedures I would need, how the lab works, and what to expect from the process. Dr. Asemota was a dream to work with -- she was so compassionate and always available to address issues/questions we had (this process can be so confusing and overwhelming at times!) and, in fact, gave us her cell number so we could reach her any time. It really felt like everyone was on "our team" and with us through all the ups and downs. They were all just as excited as we were when we finally had a positive outcome! We were released back to my regular OB weeks ago, but Dr. Asemota still checks in with me on occasion -- ever the cheerleader! Can't recommend her enough!
  • Long wait times
Erin Ryan Ingersoll – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
My husband and I had an excellent experience with Dr Asemota. She made us feel cared for and listened to and went the extra mile when we had a miscarriage. We are now pregnant again and she has checked in on me to see how everything is going even after I was released to my ob for the rest of the pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr Asemota. She is a top notch doctor.
Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Asemota?

My goal is to provide compassionate care that empowers and educate patients so they understand all current fertility treatment options. Working together...Read more

My goal is to provide personalized compassionate care to my patients

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility