Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 39

Dr. Asemota

Aspire fertility

6 Concourse Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30328

Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Drexel University College Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Asemota accepts

Dr. Asemota accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Asemota treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Asemota

Dr. Asemota?
Dr. Asemota's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD
Dr. Asemota is by far the best RE I have had the pleasure to work with. With my complex medical history and after seeing three previous RE’s she was the only one willing to take her time to figure out a plan for my husband and I to start a family after we were previously told it wouldn’t happen. I can proudly say with the help of this awesome physician we are currently pregnant. She is the best this side of Atlanta and I am so proud we got the chance to work with her and experience what happens when preparation meets opportunity....complete success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
If I could give this place more stars, I would. My wife and I were ready to start a family and needed a little help. We researched gay friendly doctors and Aspire Fertility and Dr. Asemota kept coming back as the recommendation. From the start, the team at Aspire made us feel welcome and ready to help make our dream a reality. Dr. Asemota was attentive, patient and very methodical with her approach to care, especially in regards to medication. Her bedside manner made you feel at ease, even in the most vulnerable moments. Today we heard the heartbeat of our baby and we couldn’t thank Dr. Asemota and the Aspire team more for this gift. If you want a team that will be there for you and your family, this is the place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Dr Obehi Asemota is one of the most kind, loving, compassionate, honest, incredibly intelligent doctors I have ever encountered. She gave me an experience that was so memorable and not because it wasn’t a long hard road but because not at any moment did I not feel I was a priority to her and that she wasn’t putting her heart and soul into the entire process. Not only is she amazing but her staff is a true reflection of her. They greet you with warmth and love and will do there absolute best to rectify any issues and make accommodations for unpredictable situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
We love everything about Dr. Asemota! I have never been happier going to see my Doctor. She is great, very professional and knowledgeable. We felt we had the best care and six months after our first visit, we got pregnant. The office staff are the best. Also knowledge and friendly. I would definitely recommend Aspire and Dr. Asemota.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Positive vibes and positive energy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
The whole experience at Aspire was fantastic. Everyone on staff is so friendly and supportive -- they knew us by name every time we walked in for an appointment. The office itself is very professional and immediately made us feel like we would be well taken care of. They were very open with us about our fertility options and the various procedures I would need, how the lab works, and what to expect from the process. Dr. Asemota was a dream to work with -- she was so compassionate and always available to address issues/questions we had (this process can be so confusing and overwhelming at times!) and, in fact, gave us her cell number so we could reach her any time. It really felt like everyone was on "our team" and with us through all the ups and downs. They were all just as excited as we were when we finally had a positive outcome! We were released back to my regular OB weeks ago, but Dr. Asemota still checks in with me on occasion -- ever the cheerleader! Can't recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
My husband and I had an excellent experience with Dr Asemota. She made us feel cared for and listened to and went the extra mile when we had a miscarriage. We are now pregnant again and she has checked in on me to see how everything is going even after I was released to my ob for the rest of the pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr Asemota. She is a top notch doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
I couldn’t have asked for a better specialist. Dr. Asemota made me and my husband feel like we were her only patients; answered emails, calls, and even text messages. She never seemed too busy or rushed our appointments. She is very knowledgeable and does a great job explaining things. Would recommend her a million times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
I love Dr. A she is so awesome ,and have patience. The entire Aspire staff the front desk , Kristy and all the nurses. When I call or send a message via thru the portal .I get a response the same day . DR.A listen to me didnt make me feel rushed. No waiting was called at my appointment time. I love the patient portal I'm able to see my labs send and receive messages. They accommodate my work schedule was able to be to seen and make it work. I love the entire staff and would recommend Aspire .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
From our very first meeting with Dr. Asemota we knew we were in the right place. She was always able to explain things and was easy to talk with. We would like to express our deepest appreciation to Dr. Asemota and her Team for creating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for us. And, I would like to encourage any couples who are stressed by their inability to have a baby: Don't be stressed! Just call Aspire Fertility and they will take care of your dreams!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Asemota?

My goal is to provide compassionate care that empowers and educate patients so they understand all current fertility treatment options. Working together with patients, I strive to provide outstanding care that will be personalized and be the best treatment plan for their individual needs

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility