Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD
Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Asemota is affiliated with The University of Chicago Medical Center.

5841 S Maryland Ave

Chicago, IL 60637

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Asemota

My goal is to provide compassionate care that empowers and educate patients so they understand all current fertility treatment options. Working together with patients, I strive to provide outstanding care that will be personalized and be the best treatment plan for their individual needs

Dr. Asemota's Experience

Dr. Asemota's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Female Infertility
  • Reproductive Endocrinology Disorders

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Montefiore Albert Einstein Coll Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Asemota has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Asemota does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Asemota and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Asemota's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Asemota to family and friends
Dr. Asemota's Performance
Chicago, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. Asemota! She was great at explaining my intrauterine insemination plan, and ensuring I was comfortable with next steps. She was timely in her communication (both over the phone and via MyChart) regarding my test results.
in Chicago, IL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Asemoto to anyone having fertility problems. I was extremely nervous and she help put my mind at ease. She was very kind and knowledgeable!!
Chicago, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. Asemota! She was great in explaining my options, and ensuring I was comfortable with my treatment plan. She was timely in her communication regarding my test results and any next steps.
in Chicago, IL |
I was a little anxious when I made the plunge to actively seek out an REI physician. Finding Dr. Asemota was a God send! She not only educated me about the process but was more than willing to listen and walk me through every aspect with confidence and reassurance. The decision to proceed with egg harvesting is something that is very personal, empowering, and at times not celebrated or supported. What I received from Dr. Asemota and her team was not only that support but also the celebration!
in Naperville, IL |
At the time of seeing Dr. Asemota, my daughter was dealing with another major ailment and the way she interacted with her and my family during this difficult time was very comforting. Dr. Asemota displayed a caring and compassionate personal touch and the manner in which she provided feedback and follow-up was excellent. Her entire team was the same way - helpful, positive and accommodating and they went out of their way to make my daughter feel better.
Chicago, IL |
I am currently a patient and I couldn't be happier. She is extremely nice and caring and she makes me feel so comfortable. I'm glad that I found her and made the decision to have her as my doctor.
in Elgin,IL |
Dr Asemota is one of the sweetest Drs 'Ive ever had. She cares about her patients with an extremely amount of compassion for them. My husband and i were truly blessed to have her as our dr in both good times and bad.
in Beach Park, IL |
ME & MY HUSBAND RECENTLY WENT TO SEE DR. ASEMOTA AND I MUST ADMIT I WAS BEYOND SCARED WITH FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN & TRUSTING A COMPLETE STRANGER WITH MY GOAL OF HAVING A CHILD. I DID EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON ALL DOCTORS AT THE CLINIC,AND I'M SO HAPPY TO BE WORKING WITH HER TO ACHIEVE OUR SUCCESSFUL PREGNANCY!! SHE IS A VERY EDUCATED,NICE AND CARING DOCTOR! I TRUST HER COMPLETELY WITH MY CHANCES & SHE IS TRULY A GODSEND.I HAD A NOTEBOOK FULL OF QUESTIONS,AN SHE ANSWERED WITH A BREEZE! I'M SO THANKFUL
dr Osemota truly cares about her patients. Because of her personality and knolegde whole ivf was easy breasy for me, no joke. Thank you Dr Osemota for beautiful son.
in Badger City, WI |
Dr Asemota told us upfront pros and cons of all aspects of iur case and she gave attention to every minor or major detail. She was super informative and expert too. We are fortunate to have her handle our case.
Dr Asemota was wonderful through my entire infertility experience. She explained everything in detail so we were never confused about the process or procedures. She must us feel very comfortable with our decisions we had to make along the way. The nurses and staff at the clinic were excellent as well. They were very knowledgable, explained everything well, and were able to answer any questions we had.
Dr. Asemota truly cares about her patients. She wants the best for you and it shows with her pursuing multi-doctor conferences about your case to ensure best care, checking on you to answer questions or relieve anxiety or just let you know she is thinking of you. I was entirely confident with her recommendations and treatment. I would recommend her to everyone.
Have you seen Dr. Obehi Asemota, MD?
Are you Dr. Asemota?

See our Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist at Rush University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Asemota