Dr. Oanh Lauring, MD

Dr. Oanh Lauring, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Oanh Lauring, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Nottingham, MD. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

7642 Belair Rd

Nottingham, MD 21236

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Lauring

See how frequently Dr. Lauring performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Dermatitis
Folliculitis

Dr. Lauring's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Univ Of MD Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Lauring has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Lauring does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lauring and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lauring's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lauring to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Lauring's Performance
Washington, DC |
I like how she gets to the point. I had my cyst removed.
in Parkville, MD |
I always love to see Dr. Lauring! She and her staff are attentive and amazing. She is incredible knowledgeable and has cured my acne. The office is clean and beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone!
in Parkville, MD |
Dr. Lauring is the best dermatologist ever! Staff are all friendly and Dr. Lauring is amazing, knowledgeable, and personable. I would absolutely recommend her to my friends, for medical OR cosmetic procedures.
Bel Air, MD |
GET A SECOND OPINION! Dr. Lauring spent less than 5 minutes with me on 2 appointments. She misdiagnosed my facial lesion on both visits. She prescribed multiple prescriptions that cost me hundreds of dollars out of pocket and didn't treat the problem. Her final diagnosis was I needed a cosmetic treatment not covered by insurance. My primary physician disagreed, sent me for second opinion. A biopsy by another dermatologist; revealed the serious nature of my condition. Nothing cosmetic about it!
in Dundalk , MD |
This wonderful doctor cured my systic ache. She is very patient and a mathematical wizard. My experience was that she is the one that helped me when others said they had no other solutions. Thank you.
in Perry Hall |
Our family is so incredibly grateful to Dr. Lauring and her staff. Last year, my daughter was suffering from a skin condition due to an autoimmune disease that was misdiagnosed by numerous physicians. Dr. Lauring identified the problem, provided options and immediately started treatment. She is an exceptional doctor who is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and cares deeply for the welfare of her patients. Her entire staff has been extremely responsive, caring, and kind. We are thankful.
in Glen Arm, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lauring for several years now, and have never found her or her staff to be anything less than competent and professional. Additionally, Dr. Lauring stays abreast of the most current treatments and techniques, and I trust her advice without reservation. She treated and resolved an allergy reaction in one visit, after another dermatologist had told me that there was no treatment for it.
Had a chemical peel done at this office which left me with burn holes in my forehead. These marks healed up terrible and are now indented scars. I am now seeking further treatment on these scars at a laser treatment office, at 350$ a treatment! Do not go to this office for a chemical peel!
in Perry Hall Ms |
Excellent care and follow up. Great bedside manner, friendly and takes time to explain and insures you understand. Love her and her assistance in the room
in Dundalk, MD |
Courteous, considerate and compassionate
Baltimore, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lauring for several years now. She is quick and efficient. A no-nonsense doctor. Even after a lapse in visits, she was very aware of my history. I have recommended her in the past and would do so again.
Have you seen Dr. Oanh Lauring, MD?
Are you Dr. Lauring?