Dr. Nova Law, MD

Family Medicine | Female

944 18th St S Ste C Birmingham, AL 35205 Get Directions
Dr. Nova Law, MD
Dr. Nova Law, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Law's Experience

See how Dr. Law's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Law

Dr. Law accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Law is not currently accepting new patients

Dr. Law's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Law to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Law's Performance
in Pelham, AL |
Dr. LAW is amazing. She listened to what I was telling her and did tests that that found the issue. Other doctors just keep doing the same tests. I'm amazed at all the different options she has.
in Bessemer, AL |
Dr Nova is an Entrepreneur i've never meet such a SMART DOCTOR. IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF HER PATIENTS YOU HAVE'NT EXPERIENCED MEDICAL CARE SHE IS A 5 STAR IN MY BOOK!!! TRRUUEE!
in Atlanta, GA |
Simply the best!!! She truly cares about her patients and very knowledgeable!!
in Hoover, AL |
I suffered from noticeable alopecia with bald spots in the front and back of my head. I discussed my hair loss with my physician Dr. Nova Law. She performed platelet-rich plasma aka PRP scalp injection treatments, completed a comprehensive scalp analysis, and prescribed a special hair vitamin. Thanks to Dr. Nova Law, my hair has completely grown back!!!!! No more bald spots. I am so grateful to have regained my self-confidence.
Birmingham, AL |
A friend of mine recommended me to her because I wasn't happy with my current doctor. I'm glad I made the switch. Excellent service. Dr. Law was extremely professional and didn't treat me like another number.
Tallahassee, FL |
I haven't seen Dr.Law in years, but I feel compelled to write a review about my experience. I was in my early 20s and she was the first dr.to give me highly individualized attention. She ran a plethora of tests and I even had an MRI. I stopped going to her because of insurance changes. However, years later and after seeing specialists that are recognized nationally and affiliated with UAB, I've been told she misdiagnosed me (by SEVERAL drs) and questioned things she told me. Nice Doc, but.......
Hoover, AL |
I was surprised when I went to her office and saw a picture of her with the president. I was even more surprised how down-to-earth she is. My daughter went to many other doctors for a female problem and she cured what the other doctors did not. She is the best !
in Bessemer, AL |
I absolutely love her.. She is the doctor I have ever had.
in Bessemer, AL |
All she does is run unnecessary labs to cost the patient more money. Very incompetent. Glad I left.
Alabama |
Horrible staff and office. Basically a weight loss clinic that accepts Medicaid patients as a primary care. Obviously doesn't care about patients on Medicaid that need help. I would give zero stars if possible
Have you seen Dr. Nova Law, MD?
Are you Dr. Law?

Compare Dr. Law

Dr. Law's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Law has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Law's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Law does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Law and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine

Graduated in 1999

University Hospital Of Cleveland

Dr. Law does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Law and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Law does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Law and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.