Dr. Nova Law, MD

Dr. Nova Law, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 51 years old

27 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Law specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Birmingham, AL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Law? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Law's Experience

See how Dr. Law's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Law

Dr. Law accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Law's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Law to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Law's Performance
in Hoover, AL |
I suffered from noticeable alopecia with bald spots in the front and back of my head. I discussed my hair loss with my physician Dr. Nova Law. She performed platelet-rich plasma aka PRP scalp injection treatments, completed a comprehensive scalp analysis, and prescribed a special hair vitamin. Thanks to Dr. Nova Law, my hair has completely grown back!!!!! No more bald spots. I am so grateful to have regained my self-confidence.
in Bessemer, AL |
As a 1st semester nurse practitioner student, I had the pleasure of precepting with Dr. Nova Law. Her assessment skills and bedside manner is absolutely impeccable!!!!!!!! Throughout my career, I am often complimented by my patients on my examination skills and my attention to detail. I always credit my mentor, Dr. Nova Law from whom I learned so much.
Birmingham, AL |
A friend of mine recommended me to her because I wasn't happy with my current doctor. I'm glad I made the switch. Excellent service. Dr. Law was extremely professional and didn't treat me like another number.
Bessemer, AL |
This is the best doctor I have ever encountered. She is very caring about her patients. I have medicaid and she does not treat me any different. I have been with her for over 10 years and I love her and my whole family loves her. She takes her time with me every time I go in. I am never rushed. She was the only doctor to figure out what was wrong with me. Her staff is very professional and returns phone calls. I am blessed to have her and just hope she does not drop medicaid.
Tallahassee, FL |
I haven't seen Dr.Law in years, but I feel compelled to write a review about my experience. I was in my early 20s and she was the first dr.to give me highly individualized attention. She ran a plethora of tests and I even had an MRI. I stopped going to her because of insurance changes. However, years later and after seeing specialists that are recognized nationally and affiliated with UAB, I've been told she misdiagnosed me (by SEVERAL drs) and questioned things she told me. Nice Doc, but.......
Hoover, AL |
I was surprised when I went to her office and saw a picture of her with the president. I was even more surprised how down-to-earth she is. My daughter went to many other doctors for a female problem and she cured what the other doctors did not. She is the best !
in Bessemer, AL |
I absolutely love her.. She is the doctor I have ever had.
in Bessemer, AL |
All she does is run unnecessary labs to cost the patient more money. Very incompetent. Glad I left.
Alabama |
There's not enough words to explain how awful of a doctor she is! I'm still trying to understand how she even became a doctor. She's completely disorganized, not a clue of what she's doing at moments, and at that, she acts very awkward with her patients! Never came across such a doctor, she's the first. In addition, wait times are ridiculous, just as the other reviewer said. Do yourselves a favor and don't waste your time and money! Do your research and look for a CREDIBLE doctor.
Birmingham, AL |
TERRIBLE DOCTOR.. Please avoid at all costs! Only cares about the so-called "celebrities" she's met. Even with an appointment there are extremely long wait times, considering she doesn't have many clients. Law does not care about the welfare of her patients at all, her only concern is the few businesses she owns. The recently opened Medical Spa called "Nova Essence" also owned by Ms. Law offers very poor service and insufficient treatments based on me and my daughter's personal experience.
Alabama |
Horrible staff and office. Basically a weight loss clinic that accepts Medicaid patients as a primary care. Obviously doesn't care about patients on Medicaid that need help. I would give zero stars if possible
Have you seen Dr. Nova Law, MD?
Are you Dr. Law?

Compare Dr. Law

Dr. Law's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Law has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Law's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Law does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Law and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine

Graduated in 1999

University Hospital Of Cleveland

Dr. Law does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Law and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Law does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Law and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.