Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 50

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL SCHOOL AT HOUSTON in 2003. She is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD

Noushin Firouzbakht

1125 S Henderson St Fort Worth, TX 76104

Compare Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists near you

Dr. Firouzbakht's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Firouzbakht

3.7

I love Dr Firouzbakht
She had been my Dr for several years, from my first miscarriage to the birth of my daughter back in 2019. I love her staff they really make you feel like family and welcome. Dr Firouzbakht gave advice straight and didn't sugar coat things she made my emergency c section as comfortable and quick as she possibly could.
Krysta Tidwell – Feb 01, 2023
An Amazing OB
She makes me (a man) so comfortable with my wife's pregnancy! Her staff is great as well!! Sometimes they are really BUSY , just be PATIENT!!
Juan B. – Oct 07, 2022
Takes Time with Each Patient and Truly Cares
I have been to so many OBGYNs, but Dr. Firouzbakht is pretty much the only one I have truly felt cared about me! I love that her and her NP take the time to answer all of my questions and they never shrugged off my concerns. Anytime I had a concern they looked into it, and it being my first pregnancy, I probably had a lot of undue concern. But they still took the time to look into it. They knew me by name when I came in (which its sad to say was not my experience with Other OBGYNs) and she has gone above and beyond. I had a super smooth delivery and plan to go with her for any of my future pregnancies. Since my little girl was born, I have gone in for check ups and still received amazing care. I would give 10 stars if I could. The only downside is that there is usually a wait and they probably need 1 more receptionist for phones/etc. But its always worth the wait! Its to be expected when they take their time with each patient!
Lindsey Miranda – Sep 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
Absolutely terrible! Dr.Firouzbakht does not care about you. Not only did I show up to appointment expecting to see Dr.Firouzbakht only to find out she pushed me off to the NP OR getting a called to be told that Dr.Firouzbakht would have to cancel my appointment but she also completely ruined my birth experience. First, I went in on my due date and Dr.Firouzbakht induced me with a balloon and told me I had plenty of time to go home and get my stuff together and go to the hospital later that day...I get home and immediately get violently ill to the point I'm about to black out, I get a call about an hour later from the hospital yelling at me for not being there. I later find out from another OB that you should never be sent home when you get induced with the balloon. Second, I'm at the hospital and Dr.Firouzbakht comes in and tells me to do some practice pushes. I do one push and she tells me "You're going to have to take it more seriously sweetheart"...I"VE LITTERALLY NEVER GIVIN
SH – Dec 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
One - they need a new front desk person. This office doesn’t respect people’s time in the slightest. It doesn’t take much effort to communicate when a provider is running behind especially when time is not a luxury during working hours. I know this might be too much effort for the front desk person - but it’s a huge factor of why someone wouldn’t want to return to a doctor’s office even if the doctor is a saint herself. Thank god I wasn’t pregnant or was overly concerned with my health. Would not recommend.
Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Firouzbaht for many years. I love everything she stands for. She's understanding and cares about her patients. She's knowledgeable about her services.
Cyro Jones-Foster – Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
My only complaint about Dr. Firouzbakht is that she’s often late. That an it’s difficult to spell her name. She’s an excellent physician and (clearly) never rushes through visits. She presents different options and listens to my concerns.
Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Firouzbakht's for over 10 years. Prior to this I worked with her professionally as a nurse. I have never once contemplated changing providers. She is truly a rare find. She was recommended to me by a variety of L&D, postpartum, & NICU nurses and, as I worked with her over the next few years, I recommended her also. She has seen me through 4 pregnancies and all the time in between. This last pregnancy has posed unique medical challenges and she has spent a great deal of both professional & personal time researching, consulting, and pulling resources to make sure both me & the baby are receiving the best care possible. She pours herself into her work, personally connecting with each patient. She makes every patient feel valued, listened to, & respected, even if it means sacrificing her own time and comfort to do so. Her current office staff is friendly and competent & the office is pleasant and clean. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.
Clare Schneberger – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
I had a great first visit with Dr. Firouzbakht today. She was very thorough with my concern and spent quality time with me in the room, as well as answered all my questions. The office was able to make a new patient appointment for me in the same day. I recommend this practice for any female looking to get established in the Fort Worth area!
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
I can't say how much I love Dr. Firouzbakht! She really does care for her patients and treats us as if we're family. She always has an answer to my questions and often relates to what I'm going through and shares her own experiences. At my last appointment, I was afraid because I wasn't able to see Dr. Firouzbakht, I had to see the new nurse practitioner Jaden. Let me tell you, she was just as awesome! She made me feel super comfortable and relaxed. She's very eager to learn and training under Dr. Firouzbakht, I have no doubt she will be just as great! If you're searching for an OBGYN, search no more!! Everyone is great form the front of the office to the back.
Crystal Hollie – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
I love Dr. Noushin. She's very sweet and caring. I wish the nurse staff would return calls more promptly though it's difficult getting ahold of them
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
Dr. Firouzbakht is such a fabulous dr, I would give her 10 stars if I could. She really takes her time with her patients, thoroughly explaining everything. She is a great listener, is very thorough, and she even has a great sense of humor. Her nurse, phlebotomist, and other staff are superb! Yes, as other reviews state, the wait tends to be longer than expected, but I am sure you will agree that Dr. Firouzbakht is completely and utterly worth the wait.
Ms P in TX – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
Highly recommend. Has made a difference for my health, as well as for my daughter.
Cherie Gordon in North Richland Hills, TX – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
Made an appointment with Dr. Firouzbakht with the intention to switch to a female Gynecologist. I waited for 2 hours and never got to see the Dr. and when I finally walked out she then stated she was seeing other patients and she thoroughly takes her time with each patient. She proceeded to tell me I could change & do exam or leave it was my choice. At that point, I just walked out.
FORT WORTH – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
Dr. Firouzbakht is the BEST I’ve ever seen! She actually cares and listens to her patients instead of just seeing us as her paycheck. She is very prompt with getting her patient what they need during AND after pregnancy. She also did my C-section and I was up walking around in a couple days and didn’t hurt as much as a lot of people say; my scar is so little. Some days you’ll wait a good hour or longer for her but it is soooo worth the wait. Her and her staff give the BEST care.
Veronica G. in Fort worth – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
I've never experienced an office so unprofessional in my life. I myself work as a receptionist in a doctors office and know the standard of patient service and this place was a horrible experience. My first visit was a three hour experience due to being left in the room for an hour with no sign of any doctor coming to check in me, I had to go out into the hallway and ask if I had been forgotten about.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ft Worth, TX – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
Hello .... I was a patient of hers/ urs years ago .. She was a great physician to me ... Even after she told me my bad news ... Which was still apart of what was the next part of extremely more bad news ... Which .... To this day only God knows ... But I just want/ wanted to say: " Thank u " ....
Linda Chapman in Ft Worth, TX – Jan 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
Love Dr. Firouzbakht. I highly recommend her. However her office is always chaotic. I have never been to an appointment without waiting a minimum of one hour. If the scheduling and appointments were smoother than I would give her 5 stars.
Frisco, TX – Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?
Staff is rude and not helpful at all! I will never recommend this facility
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Fort Worth texas – Apr 12, 2016
I apologize that you had a bad experience at our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Firouzbakht?