Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD

Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology  ·
Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Clinton, MD and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in vascular & interventional radiology, diagnostic radiology, and more.Read his story

9131 Piscataway Rd Ste 250

Clinton, MD 20735

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Maryland Physicians Care

Learn about Dr. Gaugau

See how frequently Dr. Gaugau performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vascular Disease

Dr. Gaugau's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gaugau's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gaugau "We routinely perform non-surgical uterine fibroid treatments. We never had a treatment failure to this day. We have 100% success rate to date. We are 100% outpatient , same day practice. No hospital stay."

This content was provided by Dr. Gaugau "If you are offered hysterectomy or myomectomy as your only options, please SEEK a second opinion. Come see us.

If you are offered surgery based solely on an ultrasound study, please SEEK a second opinion. Come see us.

Always ask your Gynecologist about Embolization as a treatment option. If they refuse to talk to you about it or dismiss it as ineffective, please SEEK a second opinion. Come see us.

Please know that the only two treatments that get rid of all the fibroids you have at the time of procedure are either Embolization where you keep your uterus or hysterectomy where you lose your uterus."

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology

• Uterine Artery Embolization
  • Uterine Fibroid Embolization
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vena Cava Filter

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• George Washington Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Georgetown University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Georgetown University Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Washington Hospital Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Gaugau has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Gaugau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaugau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gaugau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gaugau to family and friends

Dr. Gaugau's Performance

If you want to be seen by a top-notch Doctor with specialized expertise, Dr. Gaugau is the person for you. Dr. G and his staff care about the patient and will provide the best care. I highly recommend Dr. G for the treatment of fibroids when you aren’t interested in major invasive surgeries. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Gaugau and his office staff was excellent. Dr, Gaugau is a very warm and caring doctor. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and was very pleasant to me. My procedure went well and I feel so much better. I feel like a new woman. Thank you Dr. G.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I want to thank the entire staff along with Dr.GaoGao for the warm, caring and professional medical care I was given. I felt very secure under your care. You made a scary experience so much more relaxed and comfortable for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My procedure went very smoothly. The staff was great. Dr. Gaugau explained everything thoroughly and took the time to answer all of my questions. My symptoms have significantly improved after the embolization and I now have little to no pain. I am grateful for the care I received.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thank you Dr. G!! For years I suffered with uterine fibroids. I had two surgeries to remove fibroids in the past but my symptoms came back. I went to see Dr. Gaugau and had the fibroid embolization procedure. I am finally symptom free. I wish I had known about this treatment years ago!
Are you Dr. Gaugau?