Dr. Nosson Goldfarb, MD

Integrative Medicine ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Goldfarb

Nosson Goldfarb MD

6001 Cochran Rd Ste 404 Solon, OH 44139

Dr. Nosson Goldfarb, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Solon, OH and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med in 1992 and specializes in integrative medicine, allergy & immunology, and more.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Goldfarb accepts

Dr. Goldfarb accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Goldfarb treats your condition or procedure

4.0

Dr. Goldfarb?
Dr. Goldfarb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nosson Goldfarb, MD
I don’t usually give my input on drs. experiences because obviously everyone has different needs,but I think it was very important that I share a very good experience with a doctor because I have at times found them extremely frustrating. I cannot thank Dr. Golfarb enough for making my care as a patient almost personal to him and for spending a great amount of quality time working with me to help my body feel better. I’ve had doctors spend as little as 5 minutes with me after waiting for months for an appointment and being told there was nothing they could do. Chronic pain leaves you with physical as well as emotional pain and to have Dr..Goldfarb treat accordingly was a perfect fit. Thanks very much for your honest and caring approach to getting me on the road to making myself work to get better. I was very lucky to have not given up and believe there were still doctors around who really cared to give you solid care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nosson Goldfarb, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. G for almost 5 years. He is a compassionate man, attentive to patient needs. However, you have to navagite through a horrible staff, with high turnover, because of the office manager named Michelle and her condescending attitude towards patients. I would still be a patient if not for her. Beware .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nosson Goldfarb, MD?
This is a "Very" Interesting Dr. At 60 yrs old, I always question Dr's suggestions, choices and selections for treatment. I had several issues due to severe chronic pain from an injury in my 20s. Also dealing with fatigue and very low energy. Dr. G, dialed in on each of my issues way faster than I ever would have imagined! I did a lot of web searching, regarding his choices for me. Not only did he select the "right" things for me, he picked the "best" possible. This guy is really Smart !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nosson Goldfarb, MD?
My experience with this office has been polite, professional, helpful and all the staff are very respectful to me as a patient, and I have never waited longer than 15 minutes to be seen by the doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nosson Goldfarb, MD?
Dr.Goldfarb discontinued Buprenorphine treatment, and inpatient to drop me as a patient, ended up completely abandoning me to experience serious withdraw symptoms from a controlled substance he prescribed me over a year. Calling me an addict when I attempted to ask for further treatment. Under no circumstances would I ever recommend Dr.G, and what he has done, should be considered malpractice, or at the very least a cruel indication of the type of treatment he provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nosson Goldfarb, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldfarb?

Dr. Goldfarb approaches each person as an individual, viewing his patients from a holistic perspective. He understands that patients need compassion. Taking into account each patient?s unique circumstances enables him to create a plan that is not onl...

• Integrative Medicine