Dr. Nosheen Javed, MD

Dr. Nosheen Javed, MD

Cardiology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Nosheen Javed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairhaven, MA. She specializes in cardiology, nuclear cardiology, and more.

208 Mill Rd

Fairhaven, MA 02719

• Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Javed

See how frequently Dr. Javed performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Heart Disease
Chest Pain

Dr. Javed's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Javed "As a Southcoast Health physician, I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources here at Southcoast Health to effectively deliver high quality care. As a Southcoast Health physician, I commit to deliver you More than medicine."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Dr. Javed is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Javed has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Javed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Javed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Javed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Javed to family and friends

Dr. Javed's Performance

I have been seeing Dr. Javed for several years, she is excellent with her patients and an extremely knowledgeable cardiologist. I highly recommend her
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your five star review of Dr. Javed. We are pleased to know that you've had an excellent experience, and that you find her to be extremely knowledgeable in meeting your medical needs. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with other patients. Thank you.

This lady is "More than Medicine"... I first met her in 2011 when I had an episode with my heart that led to her fixing two major arteries which saved my life. She is an amazing Dr. who is brilliant and is very good at what she does. There has never been a moment that I have doubted her decisions...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Dear Joanie Troia, Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of Dr. Javed. We are very glad to know that you had such excellent care, and we look forward to sharing your comments with Dr. Javed and her team. If at any time you would like to provide us with more details, please call our Patient Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or use our online form at https://www.southcoas t.org/cont act-us/. Thank you again!

Dr. Javed saved my life. When I arrived to the ER because of a heart attack she took care of me. Her office scheduled my visit soon after my hospital stay. Dr. Javed showed me my heart and what I had done. She explained the importance of medications. She is smart and informative. I enjoy my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for writing such a positive review of Dr. Javed. We are very glad to know that you had excellent care, and that you would recommend her to other patients. If at any time you would like to provide us with more details, please call our Patie nt Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or use our online form at https://www.southcoas t.org/cont act-us/. Thank you again!

I have been going to Dr. Javed for 3 years now and she has provided me with excellent care and has listened to my concerns every time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Dear Karen, Thank you for the five star review of Dr. Javed. We are very glad to hear that she listens to your concerns as a patient, and that you have received excellent overall care from her as a medical provider over the past three years. If at any time you would like to provide us with more details, please call our Patie nt Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or use our online form at https://www.southcoas t.org/cont act-us/. Thank you again!

Worst experience I've ever had at a doctor in my 62 years of life. I was sent to her in an urgent matter by my primary care doctor and was treated like I was a bother to Dr. Javed. She didnt ask me any questions about the issues I am having or acknowledge anything I was telling her. I would think...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option8