Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 82

Dr. Pastorek

Norman J. Pastorek, MD, PC, FACS

1127 PARK AVE New York, NY 10128

Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pastorek to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Pastorek with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.

Make an appointment at Mount Sinai Beth Israel today at (212) 257-0083.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mount Sinai Beth Israel.

Dr. Pastorek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pastorek

4.4

Dr. Pastorek?
  • Office environment (37)
  • Appointment scheduling (36)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (36)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
Went for some fillers and threads to tighten neck. Not inexpensive, but the highest quality available and always honest about what needs to be done.
stephen mann – May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
You are in the best hands with Dr. Pastorek. He is an exceptional surgeon and a wonderful person; both conservative in his approach and an absolute perfectionist. This combination produces beautiful, natural results. Dr. Pastorek is also unfailing kind, patient, and generous, and his practice is following rigorous COVID protocols. I highly recommend Dr Pastorek.
Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Norman Pastorek is, oh my goodness, it should be WAS, a facial plastic surgeon. He wrecked my nose. That's it-that's all. When I look at other reviews of this man whose been in the business way too many years, if you know what I'm trying to say, and his greedy, phony wife, I finally see so many more negative remarks. I wish I would have known. Plastic costs a lot of money!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Stephanie Spano – Mar 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek is absolutely the most skilled, talented, caring, and dedicated doctor. I am one-month post rhinoplasty and it has been such a positive, easy, and pain-free experience, I did not bruise at all, which I had not been expecting. I cannot recommend him enough. I have absolutely loved my nose from the moment my cast was removed, and it keeps getting better every day. I met with multiple doctors for consultations, and Pastorek's consult was by far the most thorough. Not only is he a cosmetic artist, but he is also double board-certified, so he is able to assess and work with any ENT issues you may have to help prevent the need for possible revision surgery later. Dr. Pastorek is also incredibly sweet and nurturing, erasing any fears about the procedure you might have. He gives everyone special attention and treats us all like we are "each one of his children." The entire staff at the office, Janice, Kelly, and Marley, are extremely knowledgable, attentive, helpful, and kind.
Cathy C – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Had rhinoplasty with Dr Pastorek a number of years ago but I am not satisfied with the results. First I have a bump on the tip now that I never did and also a badly deviated septum that really needs to be repaired. I would not recommend this doctor
Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr Pastorek is very patient and explains everything he is doing. He takes his time answering your questions in a very clear fashion. One does NOT feel like one is in a “ factory” kind of office.
May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Horrible experience. He botched my nose surgery — my breathing is worse than ever — and then, a couple years later, he wanted to charge me as a new patient to see me again when I asked if I could have him look at it. I wish I'd never met him.
Longtime Patient in New York, NY – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Excellent practitioner Very professional Knowledgeable I am medical field & this is where you want to be
Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
THANK YOU for helping me with my skin. Your generosity is overwhelming and it is so refreshing to know there are still such kind and warm-hearted people like you out there! You have no idea how much you helped my confidence and self-esteem. You are amazing at what you do and your patients are so lucky to have you. Thanks for keeping us beautiful!
Lauren M in New York, NY – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek and Janice are both as professional as it gets. I couldn't recommend them more! The two of them made me feel so comfortable and at ease when I went in for treatment and their amazing staff also made the experience one to remember. Thank you!
J. H. in New York, NY – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr Pastorek and his team were there for me every step of the way. His care for his patients is second to none. I was very nervous about the recovery and bruising, and now looking back I laugh that i had these fears. I had no bruising and was up and about very quickly and this definitely is all attributed to Dr Pastorek. I would recommend him to everyone. I do have to mention Barbra too, Dr Pastorek is lucky to have her working for him shes amazing! 6 stars!
David in NJ, none – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek individualizes his care to meet the exact needs of each patient. Not only did he provide, in great detail, what to expect from my rhinoplasty, but his diligent office staff was constantly available throughout my pre and post-op. I could not have asked for a better team from Dr. Pastorek, his staff, and nurses. Dr. Pastorek and his staff exceeded any and all expectations I had prior to my procedure, and they treated me professionally, charismatically, and with the utmost care. If I c
Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
DR. PASTOREK IS A KIND AND DEVOTED PHYSICIAN WHO IS DETERMINED TO PLEASE ALL HIS PATIENTS BECAUSE HE IS A PERFECTIONIST. HE TAKES THE TIME YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. HIS WORK IS IMPECCABLE. JANICE IS ALSO KNOWLEDGABLE WITH ALL THE NEWEST PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES AND IS TERRIFIC. THE ENTIRE STAFF MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WONDERFUL TEAM TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. DR. NORMAN PASTORK IS A PHENOMENAL.
Little Falls, NJ – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Hands down the best experience with a physician I have ever had. From the initial consultation, Dr. Pastorek stood out as the most experienced, skilled, kind, sincere, and intelligent of the group I was interviewing. He and his staff were the most sincere people to deal with from figuring out the scheduling/insurance/logistics of the surgery to the surgery day and through the post-procedure appointment. I came in to my follow-up appointment one week later and could not be more pleased w/ result!
New York, NY – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
The finest facial cosmetic surgeon in NY beyond question. Dr. Pastorek has performed two procedures for me and his work is flawless. You never look pulled or "plastic". He has a beautiful touch. In addition he is as warm and caring a Dr. as I've ever met and his staff are terrific......Several of my friends have used him as well...and had similar results...Just outstanding!
Victoria M in New York, NY – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pastorek?

Dr. Pastorek specializes in facial procedures and is one of the world's most recognized and experienced Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgeons. He is a...Read more

Norman J. Pastorek MD, PC, FACS offers facial plastic surgery and skin care procedures in New York City, New York on Park Avenue in a luxurious state-of-the-art...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
1965
San Francisco General Hospital

• Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2009. 2011
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Univ. of Illinois College of Medicine, 1964
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2008-2011

• The Extended Columellar Strut-tip Graft., August 200
  • Preventing Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery, March 2008
  • Prediction Of Global Outcome With Acute Neuropsychological Testing Following Closed-head Injury., Feb 2005