Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 81

Dr. Pastorek

Norman J. Pastorek, MD, PC, FACS

1127 PARK AVE New York, NY 10128

Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pastorek to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Pastorek with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mount Sinai Hospital.

Make an appointment at Mount Sinai Hospital today at (212) 257-0083.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Mount Sinai Hospital.

Dr. Pastorek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pastorek

4.4

Dr. Pastorek?
Dr Pastorek is very patient and explains everything he is doing. He takes his time answering your questions in a very clear fashion. One does NOT feel like one is in a “ factory” kind of office.
May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Norman Pastorek made my nose look worse than it already did. I had to get another rhinoplasty with a revision plastic surgeon. This doctor told me that Dr. Pastorek gave me a deviated septum, along with the new bumps on the bridge of my nose that were clearly visible. According to a nurse in Dr. Pastorek's office, no compensation was allowed for this botched facial plastic surgery. Even though my revision surgeon stated that a revision was necessary, the money I had already spent, which was quite a bit, was lost.
Stephanie Spano – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek and Janice were incredibly kind, professional and devoted to my girlfriend, who needed swift care after a dog bite to her lower lip. Dr. Pastorek redid the stitches she received in the ER, and was extremely helpful and clear about what needed to be done to best heal. Because of his and Janice’s suggestions and thoughtfulness, my girlfriend’s scar is barely noticeable. Highly recommend the Pastorek’s for both their expertise and genuine thoughtfulness; we felt cared for long after ou
Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Horrible experience. He botched my nose surgery — my breathing is worse than ever — and then, a couple years later, he wanted to charge me as a new patient to see me again when I asked if I could have him look at it. I wish I'd never met him.
Longtime Patient in New York, NY – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Excellent practitioner Very professional Knowledgeable I am medical field & this is where you want to be
Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
THANK YOU for helping me with my skin. Your generosity is overwhelming and it is so refreshing to know there are still such kind and warm-hearted people like you out there! You have no idea how much you helped my confidence and self-esteem. You are amazing at what you do and your patients are so lucky to have you. Thanks for keeping us beautiful!
Lauren M in New York, NY – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek and Janice are both as professional as it gets. I couldn't recommend them more! The two of them made me feel so comfortable and at ease when I went in for treatment and their amazing staff also made the experience one to remember. Thank you!
J. H. in New York, NY – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr Pastorek and his team were there for me every step of the way. His care for his patients is second to none. I was very nervous about the recovery and bruising, and now looking back I laugh that i had these fears. I had no bruising and was up and about very quickly and this definitely is all attributed to Dr Pastorek. I would recommend him to everyone. I do have to mention Barbra too, Dr Pastorek is lucky to have her working for him shes amazing! 6 stars!
David in NJ, none – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek individualizes his care to meet the exact needs of each patient. Not only did he provide, in great detail, what to expect from my rhinoplasty, but his diligent office staff was constantly available throughout my pre and post-op. I could not have asked for a better team from Dr. Pastorek, his staff, and nurses. Dr. Pastorek and his staff exceeded any and all expectations I had prior to my procedure, and they treated me professionally, charismatically, and with the utmost care. If I c
Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
DR. PASTOREK IS A KIND AND DEVOTED PHYSICIAN WHO IS DETERMINED TO PLEASE ALL HIS PATIENTS BECAUSE HE IS A PERFECTIONIST. HE TAKES THE TIME YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. HIS WORK IS IMPECCABLE. JANICE IS ALSO KNOWLEDGABLE WITH ALL THE NEWEST PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES AND IS TERRIFIC. THE ENTIRE STAFF MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WONDERFUL TEAM TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. DR. NORMAN PASTORK IS A PHENOMENAL.
Little Falls, NJ – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Hands down the best experience with a physician I have ever had. From the initial consultation, Dr. Pastorek stood out as the most experienced, skilled, kind, sincere, and intelligent of the group I was interviewing. He and his staff were the most sincere people to deal with from figuring out the scheduling/insurance/logistics of the surgery to the surgery day and through the post-procedure appointment. I came in to my follow-up appointment one week later and could not be more pleased w/ result!
New York, NY – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
The finest facial cosmetic surgeon in NY beyond question. Dr. Pastorek has performed two procedures for me and his work is flawless. You never look pulled or "plastic". He has a beautiful touch. In addition he is as warm and caring a Dr. as I've ever met and his staff are terrific......Several of my friends have used him as well...and had similar results...Just outstanding!
Victoria M in New York, NY – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pastorek?

Dr. Pastorek specializes in facial procedures and is one of the world's most recognized and experienced Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgeons. He is a double board certified specialist in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology ...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1965
San Francisco General Hospital

• Patients' Choice Award, 2008-2011
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2009. 2011
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Univ. of Illinois College of Medicine, 1964

• Prediction Of Global Outcome With Acute Neuropsychological Testing Following Closed-head Injury., Feb 2005
  • The Extended Columellar Strut-tip Graft., August 200
  • Preventing Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery, March 2008

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Pastorek communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Pastorek offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Pastorek offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Pastorek have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Pastorek offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Pastorek offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (917) 960-7069