Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD

Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

1127 Park Ave

New York, NY 10128

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Pastorek's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pastorek's Top Procedures and Conditions

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Pastorek performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Pastorek performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deviated Septum
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Small Chin
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Pastorek specializes in facial procedures and is one of the world's most recognized and experienced Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgeons. He is a double board certified specialist in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Univ. of Illinois College of Medicine, 1964
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2008-2011
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2009. 2011

• The Extended Columellar Strut-tip Graft., August 200
  • Prediction Of Global Outcome With Acute Neuropsychological Testing Following Closed-head Injury., Feb 2005
  • Preventing Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery, March 2008

Dr. Pastorek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pastorek

4.4

Dr. Pastorek?
Dr. Pastorek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD
Dr. Pastorek and Janice were incredibly kind, professional and devoted to my girlfriend, who needed swift care after a dog bite to her lower lip. Dr. Pastorek redid the stitches she received in the ER, and was extremely helpful and clear about what needed to be done to best heal. Because of his and Janice’s suggestions and thoughtfulness, my girlfriend’s scar is barely noticeable. Highly recommend the Pastorek’s for both their expertise and genuine thoughtfulness; we felt cared for long after ou
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Horrible experience. He botched my nose surgery — my breathing is worse than ever — and then, a couple years later, he wanted to charge me as a new patient to see me again when I asked if I could have him look at it. I wish I'd never met him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Excellent practitioner Very professional Knowledgeable I am medical field & this is where you want to be
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
THANK YOU for helping me with my skin. Your generosity is overwhelming and it is so refreshing to know there are still such kind and warm-hearted people like you out there! You have no idea how much you helped my confidence and self-esteem. You are amazing at what you do and your patients are so lucky to have you. Thanks for keeping us beautiful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek and Janice are both as professional as it gets. I couldn't recommend them more! The two of them made me feel so comfortable and at ease when I went in for treatment and their amazing staff also made the experience one to remember. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek should not be operating anymore. He actually gave me a deviated septum. He most certainly did not sculpt the feminine nose he so graciously said that he would. He made my nose look worse with two bumps on the right side. I had to have a rhinoplasty revision by another surgeon. I, therefore, incurred twice the charge. Dr. Pastorek's wife handles the accounts, and she is as rude as she is suspicious. She determined that I was to receive no compensation for her husband's failed work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr Pastorek and his team were there for me every step of the way. His care for his patients is second to none. I was very nervous about the recovery and bruising, and now looking back I laugh that i had these fears. I had no bruising and was up and about very quickly and this definitely is all attributed to Dr Pastorek. I would recommend him to everyone. I do have to mention Barbra too, Dr Pastorek is lucky to have her working for him shes amazing! 6 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Dr. Pastorek individualizes his care to meet the exact needs of each patient. Not only did he provide, in great detail, what to expect from my rhinoplasty, but his diligent office staff was constantly available throughout my pre and post-op. I could not have asked for a better team from Dr. Pastorek, his staff, and nurses. Dr. Pastorek and his staff exceeded any and all expectations I had prior to my procedure, and they treated me professionally, charismatically, and with the utmost care. If I c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
DR. PASTOREK IS A KIND AND DEVOTED PHYSICIAN WHO IS DETERMINED TO PLEASE ALL HIS PATIENTS BECAUSE HE IS A PERFECTIONIST. HE TAKES THE TIME YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. HIS WORK IS IMPECCABLE. JANICE IS ALSO KNOWLEDGABLE WITH ALL THE NEWEST PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES AND IS TERRIFIC. THE ENTIRE STAFF MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WONDERFUL TEAM TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. DR. NORMAN PASTORK IS A PHENOMENAL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
Hands down the best experience with a physician I have ever had. From the initial consultation, Dr. Pastorek stood out as the most experienced, skilled, kind, sincere, and intelligent of the group I was interviewing. He and his staff were the most sincere people to deal with from figuring out the scheduling/insurance/logistics of the surgery to the surgery day and through the post-procedure appointment. I came in to my follow-up appointment one week later and could not be more pleased w/ result!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?
The finest facial cosmetic surgeon in NY beyond question. Dr. Pastorek has performed two procedures for me and his work is flawless. You never look pulled or "plastic". He has a beautiful touch. In addition he is as warm and caring a Dr. as I've ever met and his staff are terrific......Several of my friends have used him as well...and had similar results...Just outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Norman Pastorek, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pastorek?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pastorek treats patients.