Dr. Norma L. Waite, MD

Dr. Norma L. Waite, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Norma L Waite MD 6000 Turkey Lake Rd Ste 112, Orlando, FL 32819 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Waite specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Orlando, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Waite? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Waite's Experience

See how Dr. Waite's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Waite

Dr. Waite accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Waite has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Waite's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waite to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Waite
Dr. Waite's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (57)
in Orlando, FL |
I’m Carolina from Italy and live in Orlando right now. I came here for a gynecologist visit and I'm very satisfied. Everyone is very professional and Dr. Norma Waite took extra care of me. I would recommend her to others for sure.
in Orlando, FL |
The quality of medical testing and review was very informative and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Waite. Only waited 20-25 minutes to be seen, normal. I was satisfied with staff performance. It's easy to book and cancel appointments, fast service. Thorough.
in Miami, FL |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Waite. She was very kind and didn't rush me out even though I was the last one on a Friday. She answered all my questions and the staff was able to squeeze me in even though I was really late for my appointment.
in Miami, FL |
The visit as all my visits with this compassionate, learned, concerned professional is a ten. My anxiety evaporates when she comes into the room, no matter how busy she is, you feel her complete attention and interest in you and your health. She is an excellent listener, never rushes you and is the consummate professional, knowledgeable and concerned. I feel lucky to have her as my gynecologist.
Davenport, FL |
The practice is in a good area, and the staff was really nice. The office is very disorganized and dirty. The chairs in the lobby are ripped and stained. The receptionist area is in disarray. The exam room was horrific. There was a machine that had a DIRTY glove covering a probe. The stirups were out and dirty. You have to climb thru them to get on the bed. Pillows were dirty. Dirty testing area. The dr's office looks like an episode of hoarders. I ran out, so I can't comment on dr's ability.
in Orlando, FL |
I visited Dr. Waite for my annual check Up. Its always a very comfortable and relaxed experience. Due to her professionalism, I recommend Dr. Waite as A+ OBGYN.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Waite is a best doctor, she is very friendly, nurses and staff is really nice. I am satisfied with Dr. Norma Waite and her staff in Orlando.
in Orlando, FL |
This was one of my best experiences at the doctor. I everyone made me feel comfortable. Dr. Waite made sure she listen to any and all concerns that I had. I never have a primary GYN, but now I do !
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Norma Waite has been my Ob/Gyn since 1991 since my son was born. I would not have any other doctor and the staff are all excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a highly qualified Gyn.. 5 Stars
in Orlando, FL |
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Norma Waite was very friendly, professional, patient and informative. She answered all my questions and even recommended some vitamins! I am so happy I found her. will be back and I would highly recommend her to others.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Waite is great! Her and her staff are always a great help to me and my daughters when we need it.
Orlando, FL |
Appointment was available in reasonably quick days, and waiting time at office was also short. I've been a patient of Dr. Waite for about 27 years. She is always calm and considerate and spends time talking to you. She was quick to submit my prescription to the mail order company and I received it within about a week. I've only seen female staff so I'm comfortable talking to the nurses and office staff about any issues. Dr. Waite is a caring physician and I recommend her.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The staff is wonderful here. I went in as a new patient for an annual pap. I explained some discomfort to the Dr. Waite and she explained that she wanted to run some additional tests. I am appreciative of her concern for my concerns and not dismissing them immediately like previous doctors have. Sharon (her medical assistant/nurse) is wonderful. Made me feel at home while I was there. I'm happy with my choice and feel like I finally have a doctor that truly cares.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Waite has been my OB/GYN for 4 years, she has wonderful bedside manner. She is very focused on the health of myself and my children when I was pregnant. Dr.Waite takes pride in her work and you can tell that she cares. She has a wonderful staff, they do all they can to keep me happy as they know I can be difficult at times. Her health care facility is always clean. Appointments are easy to make.
in Orlando, FL |
This was my first visit so this review will only be based on this one but I had a good experience. My biggest complaint was the wait time. I was in one of the rooms waiting for the Dr. between 20-30 minutes but it is the holiday season so it might just be very busy right now. I was seeing Dr. Waite for woman's exam and a few other reasons and I felt like she was actually listening to my concerns unlike my last gynecologist. The nurse and staff was great!
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Jeanette Bernstein and have been a patient of Dr Waite for 7 years. I just saw her for my annual wellness visit and as always she was compassionate, knowledgeable, caring and gave me unlimited time for my questions even though she was so busy, I never feel rushed. Her staff is great, helpful and kind. I am lucky to have this wonderful Doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
My visit was a pleasure, the staff was polite and friendly. I did not have a long wait and I was offered a bottle of water while I waiting. Dr Waite spent time explaining what had to be done. Excellent experience.
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Shunda Wilkin, from Apopka, FL. I am very satisfied with the services at the Norma Waite Medical Group. I would recommend Dr. Waite to anyone in need of excellent services.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Waite is awesome! I've been going to her practice for years. She is thorough and a great listener. Her staff is helpful and always willing to work with me in terms of appointments, paperwork for exams etc.
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Carlene and I live in Clermont, Florida. I have been going to Dr. Waite for the past 5 years now. I went in on 11/3/2015 to do my examination as well as for pelvic pain. Dr. Waite is extremely knowledge and what I love about her is that she is very flexibility and treats me with respect. She listens to my complaints and explains in terms I can understand my problem. The QUALITY of her professionalism and knowledge is second to none, simply the best.
in Orlando, FL |
I love everything about Dr. Waite. Everyone is friendly and the service was really fast.
Have you seen Dr. Norma L. Waite, MD?
Are you Dr. Waite?