Dr. Norma Waite, MD

Dr. Norma Waite, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Norma Waite, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Waite is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

6000 Turkey Lake Rd Ste 112

Orlando, FL 32819

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Waite

See how frequently Dr. Waite performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
C-Section
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

Dr. Waite's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Howard University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Brookdale Hospital Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Brookdale Hospital Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Waite has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waite does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waite and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waite's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waite to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Waite's Performance
Tampa, FL |
I heard about Dr Norma Waite because she had excellent reviews, so I traveled from Tampa to see her. I visited for a gynecological consult for an issue I'm having. From start to finish, my experience was amazing. The staff was friendly and professional. And Dr Waite was warm and welcoming. She made me feel like everything was going to be okay. She was also proactive to try to get to the source of my problem. I was very satisfied and would definite
in Orlando, FL |
As a first-time experience at the gynecologist I was very pleased to find that Nora Waite's bedside manner was excellent she made me feel comfortable in my environment. The lobby was nice and clean and the staff was amazing.
in Orlando, FL |
I am Rose and I will definitely continue to go to the Offices, it was my first time and I like Dr. Waite she was very nice, and listen to your concerns,Make sure you leave very happy. Thank you Dr. Waite and her staff.
in Orlando, FL |
It went really well. I felt comfortable and I'll definitely continue to go back. Overall, a good doctor and a good staff. All very nice and attentive. Trying to make sure I felt comfortable.Thank you Dr. Waite and her staff!!!!
in Orlando, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Waite as my GYN for the past three years. Her office is very conveniently located and her front desk staff and nurses are friendly. Dr. Waite is very helpful and informative and ensures to make the checkups as easy and comfortable as possible.
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Murphy and I Arrived 30 mins prior to appointment time,acknowledge by front desk staff. New paperwork update information given.Seen by physician within appointment time.Physician was unhurried and professional.
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Janna Snelling and for me Dr. Norma Waite and her staff are beautiful ladies,very sweet girls. I love seeing Dr.Waite she let's you know what needs to be done to comfort you as well. It's taken me a while to find the right doctor espec ally as an OBGYN and she is it for me.
in Orlando, FL |
Just came in for my visit. Dr.Waite was very kind and welcoming. Definitely, I'm coming back !!!
in Orlando, FL |
I’m Carolina from Italy and live in Orlando right now. I came here for a gynecologist visit and I'm very satisfied. Everyone is very professional and Dr. Norma Waite took extra care of me. I would recommend her to others for sure.
in Orlando, FL |
The quality of medical testing and review was very informative and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Waite. Only waited 20-25 minutes to be seen, normal. I was satisfied with staff performance. It's easy to book and cancel appointments, fast service. Thorough.
in Miami, FL |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Waite. She was very kind and didn't rush me out even though I was the last one on a Friday. She answered all my questions and the staff was able to squeeze me in even though I was really late for my appointment.
in Miami, FL |
The visit as all my visits with this compassionate, learned, concerned professional is a ten. My anxiety evaporates when she comes into the room, no matter how busy she is, you feel her complete attention and interest in you and your health. She is an excellent listener, never rushes you and is the consummate professional, knowledgeable and concerned. I feel lucky to have her as my gynecologist.
in Orlando, FL |
I visited Dr. Waite for my annual check Up. Its always a very comfortable and relaxed experience. Due to her professionalism, I recommend Dr. Waite as A+ OBGYN.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Waite is a best doctor, she is very friendly, nurses and staff is really nice. I am satisfied with Dr. Norma Waite and her staff in Orlando.
in Orlando, FL |
This was one of my best experiences at the doctor. I everyone made me feel comfortable. Dr. Waite made sure she listen to any and all concerns that I had. I never have a primary GYN, but now I do !
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Norma Waite has been my Ob/Gyn since 1991 since my son was born. I would not have any other doctor and the staff are all excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a highly qualified Gyn.. 5 Stars
in Orlando, FL |
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Norma Waite was very friendly, professional, patient and informative. She answered all my questions and even recommended some vitamins! I am so happy I found her. will be back and I would highly recommend her to others.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Waite is great! Her and her staff are always a great help to me and my daughters when we need it.
Orlando, FL |
Appointment was available in reasonably quick days, and waiting time at office was also short. I've been a patient of Dr. Waite for about 27 years. She is always calm and considerate and spends time talking to you. She was quick to submit my prescription to the mail order company and I received it within about a week. I've only seen female staff so I'm comfortable talking to the nurses and office staff about any issues. Dr. Waite is a caring physician and I recommend her.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The staff is wonderful here. I went in as a new patient for an annual pap. I explained some discomfort to the Dr. Waite and she explained that she wanted to run some additional tests. I am appreciative of her concern for my concerns and not dismissing them immediately like previous doctors have. Sharon (her medical assistant/nurse) is wonderful. Made me feel at home while I was there. I'm happy with my choice and feel like I finally have a doctor that truly cares.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Waite has been my OB/GYN for 4 years, she has wonderful bedside manner. She is very focused on the health of myself and my children when I was pregnant. Dr.Waite takes pride in her work and you can tell that she cares. She has a wonderful staff, they do all they can to keep me happy as they know I can be difficult at times. Her health care facility is always clean. Appointments are easy to make.
in Orlando, FL |
This was my first visit so this review will only be based on this one but I had a good experience. My biggest complaint was the wait time. I was in one of the rooms waiting for the Dr. between 20-30 minutes but it is the holiday season so it might just be very busy right now. I was seeing Dr. Waite for woman's exam and a few other reasons and I felt like she was actually listening to my concerns unlike my last gynecologist. The nurse and staff was great!
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Jeanette Bernstein and have been a patient of Dr Waite for 7 years. I just saw her for my annual wellness visit and as always she was compassionate, knowledgeable, caring and gave me unlimited time for my questions even though she was so busy, I never feel rushed. Her staff is great, helpful and kind. I am lucky to have this wonderful Doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
My visit was a pleasure, the staff was polite and friendly. I did not have a long wait and I was offered a bottle of water while I waiting. Dr Waite spent time explaining what had to be done. Excellent experience.
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Shunda Wilkin, from Apopka, FL. I am very satisfied with the services at the Norma Waite Medical Group. I would recommend Dr. Waite to anyone in need of excellent services.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Waite is awesome! I've been going to her practice for years. She is thorough and a great listener. Her staff is helpful and always willing to work with me in terms of appointments, paperwork for exams etc.
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Carlene and I live in Clermont, Florida. I have been going to Dr. Waite for the past 5 years now. I went in on 11/3/2015 to do my examination as well as for pelvic pain. Dr. Waite is extremely knowledge and what I love about her is that she is very flexibility and treats me with respect. She listens to my complaints and explains in terms I can understand my problem. The QUALITY of her professionalism and knowledge is second to none, simply the best.
in Orlando, FL |
I love everything about Dr. Waite. Everyone is friendly and the service was really fast.
Have you seen Dr. Norma Waite, MD?
Are you Dr. Waite?