Dr. Norleena Gullett, MD

Dr. Gullett
Telehealth services available

Scotland Cancer Treatment Center

500 Lauchwood Dr Laurinburg, NC 28352

Dr. Norleena Gullett, MD is a Radiation Oncology Specialist in Laurinburg, NC and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Emory University School Of Medicine medical school in 2008. She is affiliated with medical facilities Baroness Hospital and Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gullett to book an appointment.

Dr. Gullett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gullett

Dr. Gullett
Dr. Gullett is fabulous. She creates a treatment plan specific for each patient. She cares about the whole patient and well being from recommending diet changes, skin care treatment to reduce burns created by radiation, options for mental care. If you go to Dr. Gullett for radiation treatment for breast cancer she is concerned with much more than your radiation treatments. She will have researched and recommend different treatments such as steeped green tea on areas treated, acupuncture to improve sleep. Dr. Gullett truly has a heart for her patients and their overall well being. I considered myself so fortunate to be under her care for my breast cancer. She is truly an advocate for her patients and a crown jewel of the medical field.
May 27, 2019
She was excellent.
May 24, 2019
Great visit, super nice and easy to work with!
May 23, 2019
I was under the care of Dr. Gullett for radiation treatments because of benign pituitary tumors. She was so supportive and patient with me when I was nervous. It has always been a pleasure to talk and visit with her.
May 17, 2019
Dr. Norleena Gullett was over my CyberKnife treatments for lung cancer. I am now cancer free, but continue to see her for my follow-up CT scans. She is truly amazing! Sadly today, there are not many doctors that take the necessary time with their patients in regards to health concerns. That is not the case with Dr. Gullett. She does all in her power to alleviate any concerns or fears that you may have. Her staff is absolutely wonderful too! Upon entering the doors you are made to feel like family. My daughter loves going with me for all of my appointments because she was also impressed from the very start. Dr. Norleena Gullett is the best of the best! Cancer treatments are nothing like they used to be. Advancements in medical technology are giving all of us safer options with greater survival rates. You can rest assured that Dr. Gullett is extremely knowledgeable in any treatment advancements. I am so thankful to have her as one of my doctors.
May 17, 2019
The third time I was diagnosed with breast cancer it was advanced enough to require chemo and radiation. It was important for me to find female practitioners to serve on my care team, and I so appreciate Dr. Gullett’s honesty, and her current knowledge in the radiology field. My care was excellent. Bess Perrine
May 17, 2019
She listens She is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate She believes in the the power of food, power of the mind and power of the body. I have already recommended her 3 times and will continue to do so when I’m asked. We need more good doctors like her.
May 07, 2019
My daughter has stage 4 gliablastoma brain cancer and received radiation care with Dr. Gullett. She got the best possible care and Dr. Gullett was extremely helpful in ensuring that she got the treatment she needed as quickly as possible. We put our trust in Dr. Gullett and it was not misplaced. She helped get my daughter better and she did it with such compassion and care towards my daughter and family during this time. She is truly a blessing.
May 01, 2019
It was a very pleasant experience and I appreciated all the love and care they showed me.
Apr 10, 2019
Dr. Gullett of has a Great atmosphere. She was very knowledgeable of my situation and on point with her treatment suggestions. The office staff always greeted me by name and the nurses were very knowledgeable and courteous. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gullett to anyone I know.
Apr 03, 2019
Dr Gullet made me feel more hopeful after talking with her. Breast cancer doesn't just affect your body it affects the way you feel about yourself. She was very positive and that made me feel positive. I recommend her to the women I've met that are in my position.
Mar 31, 2019
Dr Gullett has been very supportive through my entire radiation journey and I would highly recommend her to anyone in this position. She has been up front and completely honest with me through all of my treatment time but she also listens to her patients.
Mar 28, 2019
Dr. Gullette and her staff are amazing. She explained my diagnosis and care plan in great detail and takes her time with me at each visit — I never feel rushed. Her support staff is so efficient - I never have to wait to get treated - my average time in and out of the hospital is 15 minutes. That’s unheard of these days, but they all value my time and it shows in the way they conduct themselves and their business. I feel very fortunate and blessed to be under Dr. Gullette’s care.
Mar 28, 2019
Dr. Gullett was thorough, personable and concerned. I wanted to explore a treatment not offered in my area. She took a lot of time, diagrammed my disease process and the recommended treatment. I was not a candidate for the SAVi Brachy treatment. If I had been, I would have Dr. Gullett treat my breast cancer. I made my treatment choices based on her recommendations and I believe I was better informed because of my visit with Dr. Gullett.
Mar 28, 2019
Dr. Gullett is a very caring professional doctor. She went out of her way to explain my health condition, treatment options, and prognosis. She is sensitive to the feelings of her patients and their families. She provides a high tech / high touch environment .Her nurses and staff share her desire to provide a outstanding experience while in their care..
Phil in GA – Feb 07, 2019
Very knowledgeable especially about nutrition and wholistic care to go along with treatment. Although it was one of the longest 6 weeks of my life, I'm glad I had someone who knows their stuff alongside. She is also very personable.
Chattanooga – Dec 20, 2018
Excellent. Dr. Gullet was caring, concerned, informative, supportive, friendly and efficient. She was very informed in her field and was able to discuss my options so that we could make a decision about a healthcare plan. I saw Dr Gullett twice a day for a week and she was always positive with me and the staff. If one needs to see an oncologist, Dr. Gullett is an excellent choice and you will be in very capable hands.
June McMillin MD in Ringgold, GA – Dec 20, 2018
Dr. Gullette and her Nurses and her staff was great to me i stareted out rough but was not her fault still give me a gift card for gas and starbucks
Daniel Jenkins in McDonald, TN – Aug 20, 2018
Dr. G. took care of me and was very mindful of my mental health issues and talking through my treatments. I love her staff so much!
Melissa Martin in Chattanooga , TN – Aug 16, 2018
Dr. Gullett is the most knowledgeable, caring, professional, and uplifting doctor I could ever recommend for cancer treatment. I'm very thankful for her! Keep up the good work you do for others and don't hesitate to get in touch if I can be of help to you and Erlanger's CyberKnife program.
Gary in Chattanooga, TN – May 22, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Gullett?

A cancer diagnosis is life-changing. Not only for the person but for their family, friends, even colleagues. I care for people during what, often times,...Read more

MILESTONE BIRTHDAYS ARE TYPICALLY A TIME TO PAUSE AND REFLECT, AND MY 30TH BIRTHDAY WAS NO EXCEPTION.DESPITE BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL CONSULTING CAREER AT...Read more

• Radiation Oncology