Dr. Norine Tracy, MD

Dr. Norine Tracy, MD

Family Medicine | Female

FOWLERVILLE MEDICAL CENTER 202 E Van Riper Rd Ste 100 Fowlerville, MI 48836 Get Directions

Dr. Norine Tracy, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fowlerville, MI. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Tracy is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital.

Dr. Tracy's Experience

See how Dr. Tracy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tracy

Dr. Tracy accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tracy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tracy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tracy to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Tracy's Performance
    GOOD
Fowlerville, Michigan |
I had been a patient with Dr. Tracy for close to 15 years. I watched the staff turn away another patient for his prescription because he owed a balance. The front office staff and the care has been going downhill over the past 2-3 years. I've already found a new primary care physician and will not return to Dr. Tracy's office ever.
in Fowlerville, MI |
Dr. Tracy was very professional in her field of medicine. She explained to me in terms I could understand. Her staff is very kind too.
in Fowlerville, MI |
I've been a patient of hers since she came to Fowlerville, I describe her as caring, knowledgeable and informative and will continue to consider her to be my Dr. even that I have moved 154 miles away from Fowlerville. R
in Fowlerville |
Schedulers should be fired. Every dr in that office is afraid to treat pain with proper medicine except dr tracy which they canceled my appointmet with her because they overbooked after i took day off from work so had to go elsewear. Now they will not fill a current prescription refill. Im done with this office and so angry st them.
Fowlerville , MI |
I used to love going to Dr Tracys office. Now its seems like u r more of a burden than a paying patient. What is going on, really? What has happened to hospitality. U can't even get an appt with her unless u can wait over a month. Seriously!!
Howell, MI |
I had been a patient of Dr. Tracy since she came to Fowlerville. The last time I saw her, she came in the room with my chart, about 3 thick, and thought I was a new patient. I've waited in the waiting room for 45 minutes before when a drug rep came in and was taken right back with the receptionist saying sure, she has time for you right now! I left, my time is important too. They then charged my insurance for an office visit. Oh I don't think so! I threw a fit, charge was reversed.
The Plains, VA |
I scored the time with the patient poor. Although for the 1st visit Dr. Tracy spent a lot of time listening to my wife. But when making an appointment today, was reprimanded by the office staff because my wife took so much time with the doctor. I do understand time as it is also valuable to Non-MD's. But do not make the patient feel like a burden. Weeks of intolerable insufferable pain is enough to deal with than rude people.
in Fowlerville, MI |
A patient of 10 years, I was shocked at the service I received today. I was in 2 weeks ago for a sinus infection. The Dr. Who saw me advised that if the antibiotics are not working at 7-10 days to call & not any sooner bc it takes that long for them to work. I called thinking he would call in a script, but they said to set an appt. I did. In the past 10 years, it has always been if you come in within a few weeks for same thing no charge. They said must charge me bc more than 2 days since visit.
in Howell, MI |
I have been a patient of Norine Tracy for over 15 years. She is one of the most compassionate and intuitive persons when it comes to understanding the patient's concerns and subsequent treatment protocol. We need more doctors of her caliber.
Have you seen Dr. Norine Tracy, MD?
Are you Dr. Tracy?

Compare Dr. Tracy

}

Dr. Tracy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Tracy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tracy's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Tracy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tracy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Michigan State University

Graduated in 1992

University Of Mi Hosps and Health Ctrs

Completed in 1995

Wane State Univ

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Tracy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tracy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tracy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tracy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.