Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD

Dr. Gaugau
Telehealth services available

The Fibroid Center at image Guided Surgery. Clinton. Maryland

9131 Piscataway Rd Ste 250 Clinton, MD 20735

Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD is a Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialist in Clinton, MD. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gaugau to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Gaugau's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Gaugau's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vascular Transcatheter Embolization

Dr. Gaugau performs Vascular Transcatheter Embolization more than 69% of his peers

Dr. Gaugau performs this procedure more than 69% of his peers

Vascular Disease

Dr. Gaugau treats Vascular Disease more than 25% of his peers

Dr. Gaugau treats this condition more than 25% of his peers

Port Placements or Replacements

Dr. Gaugau performs Port Placements or Replacements more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Gaugau performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Port Removal

• Laser Ablation
  • Laser Surgery
  • Leiomyoma
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Vena Cava Filter
  • Venous Compression
  • Venous Insufficiency

Dr. Gaugau accepts

Dr. Gaugau accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Tricare

Dr. Gaugau's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gaugau

Dr. Gaugau?
Dr. Gaugau (Dr. G) is wonderful! He is kind and cared deeply about my well-beinf and good health. His competence and great care combined with his awesome staff made my procedure a breeze. HIGHLY recommended choosing him.
Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Dr. Gaugau is very friendly and helpful. He made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
Veronica – Oct 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
My husband and I were trying to have a baby. Being in my mid 30's, I've had 2 miscarriages, constant back pain, frequent urination, found out I had fibroids. I've seen 3 OBYs, a Fibroid center, had sonograms + MRI and still couldn't agree on the right treatment. I was referred to Dr Gaugau by an OBY to see if I can have embolization vs open myomectomy. I wanted the less invasive procedure. Dr Gaugau was honest he said he can do an embolization to cut the fibroids' blood supply but i would still need myomectomy due to fibroids' sizes. He referred me to another OBY/GYN for a robotic myomectomy. Dr Gaugau did embolization which helped because I didn't lose a lot of blood and did not need transfusion during robotic myomectomy just a week later. Post myomectomy was painful and I needed about 5 weeks rest before starting work. The symptoms were gone, my tummy was much flatter. 1 year + 4 months after both surgeries I finally gave birth to a healthy baby !
Van – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Dr. Gaugau and his staff were terrific! They did a great job managing my expectations. I had a fibroid embolization at the end of January. Everything I was told about the procedure was accurate. He even called the day afterward to make sure I was doing okay. My downtime was minimal and I was able to return to work in a short amount of time. This has been a life changing experience. I highly recommend Dr. Gaugau.
Rashieda – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I had a great experience with the front office staff, nurse and the doctor. Dr. Gaugau performed a very difficult procedure on me and it was very successful. He is very professional, personable, and takes his time to explain every detail of the procedure. He made us feel at ease and I can call him anytime if need be. Thanks Dr. Gaugau and staff for showing love and support.
Tracy Richardson – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Dr G. is one of the best doctors I have ever had. If you have fibroids, go see him, even if it’s a second or third opinion, and even if it’s a long drive. Dr. G lays out all your options and explains the differences, letting you make your own decision. Every other doctor told me to get a hysterectomy for my giant fibroid, but Dr. G. helped me figure out what I wanted. I decided on embolization and myomectomy. Dr. G. even referred me to another amazing doctor (Dr. Ali) for my surgery. I did have severe pain and Dr. G. was on the phone with us every step of the way. He helped us out so much and I could never be more grateful to have found him. He is truly a great doctor and a great person.
Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
A+ rating for Dr. Gaugau…… professional, knowledgeable, experienced, honest, trustworthy and very passionate about his work. The practice is clean, and the staff are all very professional and pleasant. From the minute you walk into the practice you will know you are in good hands.
Evangeline – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Dr. Gaugau is by far the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered! Not only does he provide you with his personal phone number he actually encourages you to call him with any questions or concerns. The procedure has been life altering for me and my periods are back to the way they were when I was a young adult before developing fibroids. Within a week I was back up and at work and doing normal everyday activities. I did have some pain in the beginning but this was expected. I loved that the s
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I am very pleased to recommend Dr. Gaugau and his staff. A very professional and friendly environment paved the way for a VERY successful surgery from start to finish and the followup and care continues even up to today 3wks later. The perfect alternative to other invasive procedures. I am still Wowed by how my stomach size has been reduced by inches overnight, my quality of life is indeed better and able to exercise and move around better. No scars! Wowee!!
V. Minus in nassau Bahamas – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I didn't think doctors still had bed side manners until I met Dr. Gaugau. Very nice, well spoken, knowledgeable and very in tune. I didn’t feel like he was rushing my visit. He answer all my questions and concerns. I went to him in April 2018 to discuss my options to remove my fibroids. I wanted someone who specialize in Fibroids not my GYN. I heard the advisement on the radio and did my research. I have my surgery in May….it was in & out at his facilty in Clinton. The surgery was succe
Waldorf , MD – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
had a UFE 11 days ago and am so glad I finally got it done. Dr. G is the best! He has great bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. When I first started to inquire about alleviating my fibroids, 2 other doctors I saw mentioned hysterectomy immediately. I was so turned off by them and really didn't know what to do. I heard a radio ad for the UFE and went to see Dr. G immediately. If you are afraid or apprehensive, make an appointment now. You will love Dr. G.
MD – Oct 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
If you want to be seen by a top-notch Doctor with specialized expertise, Dr. Gaugau is the person for you. Dr. G and his staff care about the patient and will provide the best care. I highly recommend Dr. G for the treatment of fibroids when you aren’t interested in major invasive surgeries. He cares about the patient and the best options for each individual. How many Doctors do you know will give their personal mobile no. to patients who have questions or concerns? Not too many, if any.
L. R. in Maryland – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
My experience with Dr. Gaugau and his office staff was excellent. Dr, Gaugau is a very warm and caring doctor. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and was very pleasant to me. My procedure went well and I feel so much better. I feel like a new woman. Thank you Dr. G.
Renetta in Washington, DC – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I want to thank the entire staff along with Dr.GaoGao for the warm, caring and professional medical care I was given. I felt very secure under your care. You made a scary experience so much more relaxed and comfortable for me.
Denton – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
My procedure went very smoothly. The staff was great. Dr. Gaugau explained everything thoroughly and took the time to answer all of my questions. My symptoms have significantly improved after the embolization and I now have little to no pain. I am grateful for the care I received.
Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Thank you Dr. G!! For years I suffered with uterine fibroids. I had two surgeries to remove fibroids in the past but my symptoms came back. I went to see Dr. Gaugau and had the fibroid embolization procedure. I am finally symptom free. I wish I had known about this treatment years ago!
Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Dr Gaugau is one of best doctors I've ever encountered. After I had the Fibroid Embolization surgery my energy level was back to normal. My menstrual periods are not heavy any more. So I'm able to do the things that I enjoy.
Alexandria, VA – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Lucky I found this center. I don't usually write reviews but this center was so helpful. All of the staff were very friendly and answered all of my questions. Dr. G did a great job of explaining what my choices are and I am glad I finally went and didn't keep putting this off.
Mary Jo in McLean, VA – Mar 09, 2016
Fantastic Doc!
Feb 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I wish I could get this care at all of my physicians. The office was amazing and the detailed time that was spent with me to educate me on my choices was so appreciated. He really cares about comfort and also addressing my vein issues.
Maggie D in McLean, VA – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gaugau?

If you are offered hysterectomy or myomectomy as your only options, please SEEK a second opinion. Come see us.

If you are offered surgery based...

We routinely perform non-surgical uterine fibroid treatments.

We never had a treatment failure to this day.

We have 100% success...