Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Gaugau

The Fibroid Center at image Guided Surgery. Clinton. Maryland

9131 Piscataway Rd Ste 250 Clinton, MD 20735

Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Clinton, MD and has been practicing for 14 years. He specializes in vascular & interventional radiology, diagnostic radiology, and more.

Dr. Gaugau accepts

Dr. Gaugau accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Commercial Insurance Company
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Maryland Physicians Care
Medicaid
Medicaid of Maryland
Medicare
Priority Partners
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Gaugau's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Gaugau's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vascular Transcatheter Embolization

Dr. Gaugau performs Vascular Transcatheter Embolization more than 69% of his peers

Dr. Gaugau performs this procedure more than 69% of his peers

• Laser Ablation
  • Laser Surgery
  • Leiomyoma
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization
  • Vena Cava Filter
  • Venous Compression
  • Venous Insufficiency

If you are offered hysterectomy or myomectomy as your only options, please SEEK a second opinion. Come see us.
If you are offered surgery based solely on an ultrasound study, please SEEK a second opinion. Come see us.
Always ask your Gyne...

Dr. Gaugau?
Dr. Gaugau's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Gaugau is by far the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered! Not only does he provide you with his personal phone number he actually encourages you to call him with any questions or concerns. The procedure has been life altering for me and my periods are back to the way they were when I was a young adult before developing fibroids. Within a week I was back up and at work and doing normal everyday activities. I did have some pain in the beginning but this was expected. I loved that the s
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I am very pleased to recommend Dr. Gaugau and his staff. A very professional and friendly environment paved the way for a VERY successful surgery from start to finish and the followup and care continues even up to today 3wks later. The perfect alternative to other invasive procedures. I am still Wowed by how my stomach size has been reduced by inches overnight, my quality of life is indeed better and able to exercise and move around better. No scars! Wowee!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I didn't think doctors still had bed side manners until I met Dr. Gaugau. Very nice, well spoken, knowledgeable and very in tune. I didn’t feel like he was rushing my visit. He answer all my questions and concerns. I went to him in April 2018 to discuss my options to remove my fibroids. I wanted someone who specialize in Fibroids not my GYN. I heard the advisement on the radio and did my research. I have my surgery in May….it was in & out at his facilty in Clinton. The surgery was succe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
had a UFE 11 days ago and am so glad I finally got it done. Dr. G is the best! He has great bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. When I first started to inquire about alleviating my fibroids, 2 other doctors I saw mentioned hysterectomy immediately. I was so turned off by them and really didn't know what to do. I heard a radio ad for the UFE and went to see Dr. G immediately. If you are afraid or apprehensive, make an appointment now. You will love Dr. G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
If you want to be seen by a top-notch Doctor with specialized expertise, Dr. Gaugau is the person for you. Dr. G and his staff care about the patient and will provide the best care. I highly recommend Dr. G for the treatment of fibroids when you aren’t interested in major invasive surgeries. He cares about the patient and the best options for each individual. How many Doctors do you know will give their personal mobile no. to patients who have questions or concerns? Not too many, if any.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
My experience with Dr. Gaugau and his office staff was excellent. Dr, Gaugau is a very warm and caring doctor. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and was very pleasant to me. My procedure went well and I feel so much better. I feel like a new woman. Thank you Dr. G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I want to thank the entire staff along with Dr.GaoGao for the warm, caring and professional medical care I was given. I felt very secure under your care. You made a scary experience so much more relaxed and comfortable for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
My procedure went very smoothly. The staff was great. Dr. Gaugau explained everything thoroughly and took the time to answer all of my questions. My symptoms have significantly improved after the embolization and I now have little to no pain. I am grateful for the care I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Thank you Dr. G!! For years I suffered with uterine fibroids. I had two surgeries to remove fibroids in the past but my symptoms came back. I went to see Dr. Gaugau and had the fibroid embolization procedure. I am finally symptom free. I wish I had known about this treatment years ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Dr Gaugau is one of best doctors I've ever encountered. After I had the Fibroid Embolization surgery my energy level was back to normal. My menstrual periods are not heavy any more. So I'm able to do the things that I enjoy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
Lucky I found this center. I don't usually write reviews but this center was so helpful. All of the staff were very friendly and answered all of my questions. Dr. G did a great job of explaining what my choices are and I am glad I finally went and didn't keep putting this off.
Fantastic Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?
I wish I could get this care at all of my physicians. The office was amazing and the detailed time that was spent with me to educate me on my choices was so appreciated. He really cares about comfort and also addressing my vein issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nordine Gaugau, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gaugau?

The Fibroid Center at image Guided Surgery. Clinton. Maryland

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gaugau treats patients.