Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Nora David, DO
Dr. Nora David, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. David is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital and Lee Memorial Hospital.

INTERNAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATES OF LEE COUN

13813 Metro Pkwy Ste H

Fort Myers, FL 33912

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medico
  • MVP Health Care
  • Pipefitters

Learn about Dr. David

Dr. David's Experience

Dr. David's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. David has no media or publications listed.

Dr. David does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. David and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. David's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. David to family and friends
2.2
Dr. David's Performance
Lodi, WI |
I had seen her for -7 years. At first she was excellent 2 years ago I thought I felt a lump in my throat I (I had been diagnosed with cancer 5 years ago I agree out of fear I over reacted ) she was not empathetic in fact made me feel foolish. This year I fainted took a bad fall had a large bump on my head a lengthy bruise on my back and a sore shoulder.She never did an exam or xray only a ECG to cover herself. This ended it clearly she lost her ability to care about as well as care for people
in Fort Myers, FL |
Zero chance of me recommending Dr. David. I agree with all of the above. I've worked in the medical field for 12 years. I've seen good, bad....& then there is Dr. David. Dr. David is cold & uncaring. She would be better suited dealing with people who have already passed away...perhaps as an Undertaker. The most disturbing thing was that she informed me that a medication that I was taking was dangerous (3 yrs I've taken said med) & made no attempt to educate me. She just sat & stared. AWWKWARDD.
in Ft Myers, FL |
First off I have been a patient of Dr David for a few years. I only use her for PCP duties. I went in for a routine physical and she remarked how Healthy I looked. I replied that I had made several lifestyle, diet and supplement changes under the direction of a Functional Medicine Practitioner. Her facial expression changed immediately and told me they were dangerous and dismissed any further discussion. We agreed to disagree. I FIRED Ms Nora David today!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I went to see Nora David in 7/16 after making Fort Myers my primary residence. I had a physical and got a referral for a colonoscopy. In 11/16, I needed refills for prescription for seizures, anxiety and depression and she refused to fill them. I having taken these medications prescribed by EDUCATED and REPUTABLE doctors for years. I am taking care of my dying wife at home and she has no interest in understanding her patients. Then I get a certified letter that she dropped ME. Good Riddance
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr David is not a good Doctor, does not take the time to help with your complaints, is not proactive and is very awkward to speak with. She doesn't look you in the eye most of the time. Her staff is not very friendly nor helpful and is indifferent toward patients. Nobody in that office seems to truly care about their patients and their health. I don't understand how this practice is still open. I have seen her for at least 2 years now and will be looking elsewhere.
in Ft Myers, FL |
She was not flexible and very awkward to talk to. She implied that our previous doctor was a quack. She didn't want to continue with us since we wouldn't change the medication we were on, that our previous doctor planned out for us. Plus we got there 10 early, and still ended up waiting 40 minutes after our scheduled timing. There are better doctors elsewhere; I suggest that for anyone who is looking for a new doctor.
in Florida |
She truly cares. She listens. She takes time to discuss things with you.
in Fort Myers FL |
She needs to take more concern with patience My back hurts bad and she should have referred me to s back Doctor and she did nothing to help
Have you seen Dr. Nora David, DO?
Are you Dr. David?

Visit Dr. David

Dr. David accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    BlueDental Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA