Dr. Noor Gajraj, MD

Dr. Noor Gajraj, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

4040 McDermott Rd Plano, TX 75024 Get Directions

Dr. Noor Gajraj, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 57 years old.

Dr. Gajraj's Experience

See how Dr. Gajraj's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gajraj

Dr. Gajraj accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Gajraj's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gajraj to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Gajraj's Performance
Plano, TX |
North Texas Center For Pain Management is a great clinic. The staff are friendly. They took care of me. The service was awesome!
Dallas, TX |
The staff was unfriendly, they ordered a lot of Rx's that were delivered to my house that I didn't even know about and I rarely saw the doctor (I saw a PA) and when I did, he was always in a bad mood.
in Dallas,Tx |
Anytime I have an issue they try and resolve it asap and always call my pharmacy when I need authorizaton or a have a refill request.
in Plano, TX |
People, I worked at this clinic. NOTHING goes on that he is not aware of. He has total control. He hires staff, he refuses to train them, and just sits them down. The office runs EXACTLY the way he wants it to. Those of you who LOVE him know you can get your drugs without appointments. There are no consistent rules and he ALLOWS patients to cuss out staff. Who would want to work there? Look at it from a human point of view.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr Gajraj treats his staff and clinic manager like dirt. It's uncomfortable listening to him degrade them so openly in front of everyone. The staff are so welcoming and really care about the patients and Dr Gajraj is just so cruel to them. This explains the insane turn over of staff there. If you want a psychopath taking care of you, then go to Dr Gajraj, otherwise, do yourself a favor and find a nicer Dr who at least is kind to his staff. JUST HORRIBLE!
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Gajraj has cared for me for six years. He is controlling my chronic back pain with Rx and ESI (Epidural Steroid Injections) every 3 months. I would have no quality of life and would not be able to walk without his care. He is very professional, listens to my concerns, and I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting relief. J. Terry Frisco, Texas
in Prosper, TX |
Dr G is very caring and shows great concern for ones health and well being. and he listens to you.
in Plano, TX |
I must tell you that Dr. Gajraj has excellent skills and bedside manor. His ability to properly diagnose and prescribe treatment was superb. I did not feel rushed during our time together and felt he was very thorough. His staff is wonderful and very friendly. As a new patient I had more than usual paperwork to fill out and they were very helpful and everyone was happy in the office. I would highly recommend this Doctor to anyone.
in Dallas, TX |
Actually, my complaint isn't about the staff itself. I believe they were doing their best. But from my first visit, there was something about the place that made me feel like I was a druggie seeking a fix or my methadone. And that was the way I was treated from the beginning until now. Dr Gajraj may be very knowledgeable but he certainly never acted like he cared enough to listen to me and then to make a decision based on my needs. His PA or NP was no better. I hated every visit.
in Terrell, TX |
Dr. Gajraj is a very good, experienced Doctor. Once he evaluates you, you then may go to the Nurse Prac or Physicians Assistant. I have been several times now, and they are always caring and kind, and do help with your pain management.
in Denton, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Gajraj for almost 6 years. He has always been attentive to my specific needs. The few times there were any problems with my ins, medication, etc, Dr. Gajraj or his staff cleared them up quickly. His staff are always very nice, and I've never had more than a 15 min wait in the 6 yrs as a patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing opiate addiction therapy, as that is my reason for seeking treatment :)
in plano, tx |
Dr. Noor Gajraj has been very helpful, honest and respectful for our needs and ailments.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr.Gajraj for about 3 years and he is by far one of the best physicians that I have seen and I have seen many! The staff has always been great to me so I don't understand why so many bad reviews about the staff. The older staff did mishandle my authorization for medication but they are no longer there and they did everything to remedy the incident. I am ok with seeing the PA and because of this place I have been clean off of heroin for the last 3 years. They saved my life!
in Plano, TX |
Best control of my pain in 8 years. I have had three spine surgeries and have been miserable. Dr. Gajraj was thorough and amazing. His staff were so accommodating with getting me in quickly. I am very happy with the progress I have made.
in McKinney, TX |
Dr. Gajraj and staff are wonderful and really care about their clients. They take the time to listen to my goals and concerns in regards to my pain management plan and have been great with me when I have been traveling and needed med refills, appointment changes, insurance billing issues, etc. Never had one issue that wasn't resolved professionally or timely. I highly recommend this Dr and his staff.
in Sherman, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gajraj's for nearly 4 years now. His pain-management services have literally changed the quality of my life for the better. He listens to my concerns and works with me to help achieve my pain management goals in terms of meds and back injections. I have always received top-notch service from not only Dr. Gajraj himself, but his staff as well. They have always resolved my issues/concerns in a timely manner and with a pleasant, professional disposition.
Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Gajraj and his physician assistant Sarah are such great people. I love them both are am so very grateful for all they have done for me. They really care about their patients and can't praise them enough. Dr. Gajraj is incredible and I cannot praise him enough !!
Keller, TX |
Not sure what has happened to his practice over the past 9 months but it has taken a serious decline not only in the level of service being provided but the absolute rudeness and uncaring staff he has running his office .Patients are being ran thru every 5 minutes like cattle to see a PA that could care less about your condition . A failed spinal epidural landed me in the hospital for 3 days..I was yelled at when I asked a lady at the front desk what I should do about my $2k ambulance bill..
in Wylie, Tx |
I was referred to Dr. Gajraj by workers comp 2 years ago. Never had problems till this year. Staff is horrible! Numerous messages left with no return calls. My adjuster cannot get them to call her back either. They won't send the right paperwork to pre-authorization, delaying treatment, meds, etc. I now have to ask the commission for a change of physician, further delaying treatment. Staff cannot be bothered to do what they are paid for.
Dallas, TX |
I have been to several pain docs around DFW area and he is the best. For anyone to say anything negative then you must not follow the pain contract. The girls up front are so sweet and never seen them rude to anyone. Sarah is sweet too and compassionate. He knows what goes on in his office too. He no dummy. He runs tight ship !! He is direct to the point and will answer any questions you have. Does not force injections on you like other docs I been to. As with most docs they have PAs
Bellevue, WA |
The staff are the rudest staff I have ever seen in my life. No communication at all.I had been going here for two years. After this past 2 months I will never ever return. Treated horribly... no call back in two weeks. Can't see the doctor. Paid 100.oops to go in and see him then couldn't. You will have to see horrible NO. they just tell you to try really stupid stuff for pain. If that worked I could sure save my money than paying them hundreds dollars.
in Plano, TX |
Nice guy....I think he knows his stuff.....However, the staff is horrendous. So bad I decided to find another doc.
Dallas, TX |
All the staff and the doctor were extremely nice. The doctor's credentials are excellent and so far so good! Waited a while but it was a first visit and there was a lot of paperwork to complete. If you need to be seen at a surgical center, just make sure the staff checks WHICH center takes your insurance.
Ride rude rude staff! Openly talk out loud about patients and have very little compassion and too much control- don't think the dr knows what they're doing! New PA Sarah , dim....wait time, forever, even if on time- was told if you're on time you're already late!!!! Really!?! I don't think if Dr Gajraj knew he would want this-it's changed there! For worse... Sadly
in McKinney, Texas |
I like the doctor, the new PA Sarah is ok, the staff leaves much to be desired and bring seen on time ? Never!
in Plano, Texas |
The Dr is good the new NP Sarah is ok- it's the front office who lack compassion,concern, privacy, HIPAA anyone?You are never seen on time- wait time up to an hour or more! I was told and over heard today if you're on time you're already late, if you're late forget it- I was told to be seen close to my appt time I need to arrive 40 mins early! Where else but a doctor's office do you have to pay before you receive a service or tolerate waiting upward of an hour for triple booked appt times?
in Plano, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Gajraj for more than a year. He had a good staff, but apparently in 2016 all of the employees have been changed out.. I have new insurance so I'm self pay and need it sent to insurance. I've called the office 4 Straight days,and no call back. I did get thru in email and the girl told me to call my insurance company and I told her that their customer service has dropped this year. She had the nerve to tell me I insulted her and not to use that email again. Unbelievable !!
Plano,TX |
Only got to see the doctor 2 times before , without notification, I was made to see a PA only to be judged and made to feel like a drug addict. The office staff makes you feel like a nuisance and they are too busy for you unless you are giving them money. Billing did not know what they were doing, rude staff, judgemental intead of compassionate. If you are looking for a doctor who will be involved, knowledgeable, compassionate and who's staff has the same qualties,this is NOT the doc for you.
Have you seen Dr. Noor Gajraj, MD?
Are you Dr. Gajraj?

Compare Dr. Gajraj

Dr. Gajraj's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Gajraj has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gajraj's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Gajraj does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gajraj and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gajraj does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gajraj and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Gajraj does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gajraj and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.