Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 43

Dr. Azeem

Florida Spine and Pain Specialists

9360 Balm Riverview Rd Riverview, FL 33569

Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Riverview, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Azeem to book an appointment.

Dr. Azeem's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Azeem

4.1

Dr. Azeem
The first time I went in the doctors took the time to listen to me about what was going on. They spent a lot of time talking to me about results of MRIs and explained it all so I could understand. They explained different options to help my pain. I switched from another doctor in Tampa and im glad I did. Everyone at this office listens and are very willing to help. I highly recommend them if you're looking for a doctor that cares.
Brittany – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Number one is my choice Incredibly gifted physician! is at the forefront of helping with pain management. Listens & extremely well gifted in pain relief long term Follow up and ongoing care to s a goal with this Doctor and staff
Cheryl Szynkowski – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Here's a copy of an E-mail I just sent to Dr. Azeem's office... Good morning, I left your office today after waiting an hour past my appointment time to see Dr. Azeem. When I arrived at 8:35 for my 8:45 appointment there was no-one sitting in the waiting room so the 3 patients with appointments before mine were already in interior rooms. One of them came out while I was in the waiting room. Dr. Azeem arrived at the office at 8:40 ??? No one took the time or effort to tell me or to apologize for being so late. My wife on a previous appointment was kept waiting for an hour and when she questioned Dr. Azeem about that his response was somewhat nasty. The signs in your office mention a $25.00 charge for missed appointments or $150.00 for a missed procedure so you obviously care about YOUR time. Why then don't you care about your patients time ? I really don't expect an answer to this E-mail, but I will certainly post it on line. Sincerely,
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
A.F. – May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
He is very knowledgeable and caring and always has good suggestions for issues I face . I would and do recommend him when ever I can
Iva Heglund – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Dr. Azeem is an excellent doctor. I had a sacroiliac surgery just a couple months ago. My legs are pain free now. After my surgery I was walking all over my house. I didn’t felt any pain the nurse said amazing because I was walking everywhere. Dr. Azeem has blessed hands. I recommend him to everyone who has back problems. Believe me you will be pain free in no time.
Cynthia Wheeler – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Dr. Azeem is fantastic. I am absolutely pain free after the procedures that were performed and the treatment I received through physical therapy. The staff is very kind, efficient, accommodating. I highly recommend Florida Spine and Pain Specialists to anyone suffering with acute or chronic pain.
Deanna Geisel – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Stay away from this place. Go to a reputable doctors office that has an office staff that know what they are doing. I went in to have a nerve block shot in my back. They had to do a "trial run" on 2 seperate occations to verify it was working and then they could give me the shot. They called my insurance and said it was covered. I went into their office at 9am and 10 minutes later after the back injections were done. I had my next appointment scheduled the following Friday. The day before the appointment they called and said the injections would not be covered under my insurance. I cancelled my appointment since it was not going to be covered. I then called my insurance company and they reviewed the call log and said in their notes, they said the procedure was not covered and NEVER TOLD THEM IT WOULD BE COVERED. I spoke to Dina at Florida Spine (she is new and it shows) and let her know that if they would have told me from the get go that my insurance DID NOT cover the injections, I ne
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jan 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Diagnosed my back pain correctly, recommenced procedure to alleviate, and performed the procedure very competently. Pain was gone when procedure was done. Great physician, great staff. All around excellent experience.
Paul Hays – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
My rheumatologist referred me to Dr. Azeem for chronic lower back pain. In the past, my previous pain physician prescribed pain patches and spinal injections, from which I had very little to no relief. We had to travel 60 miles to Dr. Azeem's office but it was well worth it. He did a series of spinal injections and just two weeks from the last one, I have gotten 70% relief. Dr. Azeem informed me that I can expect continual improvement over the next six weeks. He has a very calm and kind manner and he allows me to be an integral part of my health care plan. His staff, Natalia and Adeleine not only are efficient in their job but do so while being friendly, kind and caring and make my visits so pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Azeem to my family and friends.
AMY L KIRKPATRICK – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Dr. Azeem is a fantastic physician. He listens and helped me when no one else would! I would 100% recommend him to anyone. If you want a doctor that will treat you like a human being and not just a payday this is your man. Love the office. Love the staff. Would Give 100/10 if I could!
D. W. – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Love Dr Azeem. I was dealing with low back pain that spread to both hips. After examining me he found my exact pain which was my SI joint. After getting Sacroiliac injection I was pain free & continue to be pain free. So thankful for him.
Deb Lagace – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
I had with very bad and negative with Dr Noumen and staff . They give appointment to my wife but when she went there they told you don’t have appointment. We should them Tel phone record but he didn’t believe, he wrongly support his staff. My wife was in pain there was no patient that time. We begged him to order some Med for pain but he said no you have to schedule appointment. He has no humanity. He should not be called a doctor. He suppose to do another job. I will never call him a doctor. Please don’t go to Dr Nomen Azeem. I will not give him one star.
Almas Begum – May 27, 2020
After reading this review I was very distraught....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
After getting a SCS (Spinal Cord Stimulator) implanted from another Pain Doctor I was still experiencing pain, from a different Doctor, the SCS did help but i needed more. I was then recommended to Doctor Azeem. We discussed my issue and began treatments from there. I wanted a decent lively hood an I was hoping to get it or at least a decent portion of it back. we started with injections then to RFA's but still wasn't getting what I wanted. Dr Azeem didn't give up as we discussed more he mentioned a SI Joint fusion. He and his office worked diligently to get this approved as my insurance likes to deny procedures. He performed the SI Joint Fusion in mid-December of 2019 and in January after my first followup he recommended therapy, His therapist not only had me doing core exercises, he also got me thinking better to push myself as after 6 years of this ordeal that I now believe I cannot re-injure. I am also OFF my pain medications!! I truly recommend Doctor Azeem. He doesn't give up!
Brian Werner – Mar 20, 2020
Mr. Werner, thank you so much for your review. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
DR. AZEEM IS A VERY CARING DR. , HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS AND EXPLAINS TO US IN A WAY WE UNDERSTAND WHAT THE NEXT STEP WOULD BE . I PERSONALLY THANK DR. AZEEM AS MY QUALITY OF LIFE HAS SO MUCH IMPROVED . THE BEST PAIN SPECIALIST . THE OFFICE STAFF AND JOEL THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST ARE VERY POLITE AND UNDERSTANDING TO ALL THE PATIENTS NEEDS . THE OFFICE IS IMMACULATELY CLEAN . THEY GET A 10 STAR RATING FROM ME.
Susan Stulic – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
I came for help with low back pain. Dr. Azeem was highly recommended. He is a phenomenal doctor. I trust him blindly. He is kind and has the best demeanor. His staff is also incredible. His MA Rita is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. She smiled and joked and made us feel so comfortable. I have never been to a doctor where I felt like the people there actually cared about me. Me as a person. If you have pain and are tired of doctors seeing you as a number rather then a actual person, Dr. Azeem is the only place to go.
T. Pinellas Park – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Superior doctor and surgeon. He can help where others can not.
Jeff in Sarasota, FL – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Words can't explain how I feel the best in many years to be in No PAIN!!!!! an Miracle I'm lost for words how to express this to all of you I trusted Dr Azeem and his staff and it work ... I'm very thankful for the service that they have given me , Polite, Kind and very respectable . over all i give them 10 star rating ... Thank you for giving me my life back...
thomas c farrell – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Excellent outcome My sciatic nerve pain was completely gone immediately after the minimally invasive surgery
Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
I had terrible back pain. I am a retired nurse and can be a terrible patient. I can't say enough about Dr Azeem and his team. From my first appointment I felt confident in his expertise and kind bedside manner. The procedure is a little painful but it is so worth it. I am pain free now!! His Physical Therapist Pedro is fantastic. I have worked with physical therapists before and this was by far my best experience. The office staff are so welcoming and supportive. I highly recommend them.
Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Customer service and medicine don’t go together these days. You go to see a doctor and its very rarely about the what’s best but what will bring in the most money. Dr. Azeem and his staff is very different. The moment you walk in you feel like you are a person and not a dollar sign. Dr. Azeem listens and cares about making you feel better long term. He takes the time to explain every detail of what his plans are and works with you to come up for a plan. Rida is kind and helps to make you feel comfortable. She always makes me smile and remembers details about me that make me feel like they really listen. I came To see Dr. Azeem for severe low back pain. I had surgery and I basically had given up. Then I heard about Dr. Azeem from a few neighbors and boy am i glad I found Him. I only wish I went sooner. I am living a life I gave up believing I could. I am able to shop, go to restaurants, just live a life I’m finally happy with pain free. Dr. Azeem is a angel with a gift from up above.
Tears of joy – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Azeem?

"I understand that pain does not discriminate based on age, gender, race or activity level. I understand that pain can affect a person physically,...Read more

Nomen Azeem, MD, FAAPMR, embraces an interdisciplinary approach to treating pain. He includes physical therapy, interventional procedures, and medication...Read more

• Pain Medicine