Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD
Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Riverview, FL. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Azeem is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Azeem's Experience

See how Dr. Azeem's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Azeem

Dr. Azeem accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Azeem is now accepting new patients
Florida Spine and Pain Specialists9360 Balm Riverview Rd
Riverview, FL 33569
(813) 333-1353Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Azeem has admitting privileges.

Dr. Azeem's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azeem to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Azeem's Performance
in North Port, FL |
Dr. Azeem is a very caring physician that does the most incredible job helping with your pain management!!! my nerve ablation gave me such relief from my chronic pain. I recommend him to anyone that is in need of pain management
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Azeem gave me back rang of motion I never believed possible. I had a radio frequency procedure and within a day I had an increased range of motion for my back.
Bradenton, FL |
The worst Dr I have met in my life. Dr Azeem is extremely self centered. In my opinion could not care less about you as a person or as a patient. Never known a Medical person with less emphaty.
in Bradenton, FL |
Very arrogant. Follow his plan or hit the door. No sympathy for the pain your in. He must have missed the class for bedside manners .
Palmetto, Fl |
My husband & I just left from our appointment. I'd have to say I was very impressed with the way he is and how he treats his patients, even when this is the first time meeting. When he opened his computer, he asked if we could see each image with him. He explained exactly what he saw & diagnosed my husband's condition. We are looking forward to this condition no longer existing. I LOVE that he just doesn't shove pills on someone & send them on their way. Will look for you @ new office.
Indianapolis, IN |
Arrogant, lacks empathy and I would never recommend him. If you see him, make sure the nurse stays in the room during the exam. He acts a bit kinder when she is in the room. I don't trust the quality of his care
in Sarasota, FL |
I came to Dr Azeem with a multitude of back issues. We sat down, as a team, and layed out possible modalities of treatment. I've found him to be informative and patient with my many questions. It's been in interesting journey. I am now relatively pain free, with out narcotics, and appreciate being part of the process. Thank you, Dr. Azeem, for giving me back my life.
in Venice, fl |
Saw Dr. Azeem on a segment on the local news and made appointment. The appointment process was a nightmare. Sarasota orthopedics has some of the most incompetent people working there. But Dr. Azeem was wonderful. He does not give pain medication for no reason. He works with you to figure out the cause of your pain and treat it for the long term. He did give me some medication after I got a MRI and started physical therapy to help me with the breakthrough pain. He's a great doctor!
in sarasota, FL |
I have been treated by Dr. Azeem for the past two years for my degenerated spine. After years of searching for a physician that is both compassionate and listens to the patient, I can honestly say that I was fortunate to find Dr. Azeem. Other doctors that I had seen gave me pain medications to mask the pain and from the start Dr. Azeem told me that he would find more effective ways to treat my pain. This young man is great at what he does and has given me my life back and I highly recommend him.
Indianapolis, IN |
He is no help. You will leave with the same pain. He is very full of himself.
We are sorry you had a disappointing experience. Our utmost concern and mission is to help our patients and when that doesn't happen, we ask for the opportunity to work harder to regain your trust. If you would email us through our website at www.SOA.md (it will be private) with your information and details, we will attempt to rectify this for you.
in Parrish, FL |
I asked the doctors nurse to please stay with me during the appointment because on my one and only previous appointment, the doctor had struck me as lacking empathy and I did not want to get upset and cry, as pain has made me overly sensitive. I was there to review my MRI first which took almost a month to get completed. His nurse went out and told him what I said and the doctor came in and said obviously I have more going on than just pain and his nurse could escort me to the door.
Our sincere apologies for your unfortunate experience. Pain is most certainly a difficult condition and our mission is to help our patients be well. Your comments are appreciated and we take them to heart. If you would like to discuss this with us so we may address, please email us via our website (there is a private link for email) or call us directly.
in Bradenton, FL |
Terrible Doctor with a God attitude. No sympathy or compassion for the pain your in. Sent me to the ER for the terriblelowe back pain I was in because he won't give you any pain meds. Had to pay $200 copay. Made me feel like I was only looking drugs.
We regret that you had this experience. We strive for excellence so this is unfortunate to hear. If you would like to communicate with us in more detail so we might address, please email us via our website and send us your contact information.
in Sarasota, FL |
Terrible doctor with a terrible attitude.
We apologize sincerely for your unfortunate experience. Our goal is to help patients and we take your feedback seriously. If you would email us via our website with more detail and your contact information, we would hope to work toward regaining your trust.
in Venice, FL |
At first Dr. Azeem and I didn't see eye to eye,I was in severe lower back pain with sciatica and wanted pain relief. He informed me that he didn't believe in just giving pain pills [narcotic ones] ,so I had a bit of an attitude about that, because I was hurting. I stuck by him to see if he could help me anyway because I knew he was a good doctor . Well I am happy to admit that my back has not felt this good in over 15yrs with the treatment Dr. Azeem has given me He's tops in my book I'm grateful
in Bradenton, FL |
Amazing doc. He listens and knows his stuff. Honestly he is fantastic. If your in pain and you need help go to dr Azeem. He will get you off meds and on with your life!!
in Sarasota FL |
I've been in severe pain with sciatica for over 18 months. Various doctors tried several different treatments with minor relief lasting for short periods. After comprehensive exam by Dr Azeem,he pinpointed exact problem & prescribed medication and topical cream giving me pain relief. Physical Therapy and exercise have Also been very helpful.
in Sarasota, FL |
Absolutely! Dr.Azeem took time to show me the X-ray and explained in detail exactly what the procedure entailed,he is polite, professional I have had pain for months ! He performed a Kyroplasty to repair the L4 which was fractured and the bone was compressed. For lack of the correct I will say he put (cement) in the compressed area to bring it to the normal size, l am 90-95% pain free! I am so grateful Thank you Dr Azeem
in Sarasota, FL |
My experience with Dr. Azeem was very good. After years of having on and off back pain I have been pain free for about 6 weeks. DR azeem is very professional, explains the processes available and actually treats his patients as intelligent adults
in Sarasota, FL |
I'm a 7 handicap golfer and develop lower back pain . MRI reviled arthritis and nerve compression. Dr Azeem did a Radio Frequency Ablation and I received immediate pain relief. Played nine holes and for the first time swung with no pain.
in Venice, FL |
My first visit with Dr Azeem was about two months ago. I was expierencing acute pain in my left SI Joint and lower spine area. Dr Azeem diagnosed my problem immediately and I am now 95% pain free and have resumed all normal activities. Dr Azeem is a young, brilliant, and highly skilled physician with a sensitive positive attitude. Absolutely no doubt in recommending Dr. Azeem to all my neighbors and friends requiring Orothopedic attention.
in Sarasota, FL |
I was very happy with Dr. Azeem and the care he provided. He was very thorough in his initial examination and discussed with me how to move forward. He listened and responded in detail to my concerns at each visit. At each visit, he focused his attention on me as an individual and not the clock. He was always on time. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in Venice,fl |
Great doctor really takes time to listen
in Bradenton, FL |
great doc very smart and very nice
in Bradenton, FL |
one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He helped me with my back pain and is listens well to all my issues. would highly recommend him!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Azeem's expertise resolved years of pain for me. He was very patient and his time spent in an attempt to explain my condition and answer all my questions was well appreciated. Its unfortunate that more doctor's do not take the time to make patients feel comfortable like Dr. Azeem. I would definitely highly recommend him.
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Azeem is a great Doctor. He has helped my back pain tremendously which has been such a relief. I never feel rushed when I see him. I appreciate the time he takes to explain everything to me. Sometimes I have to wait but it is always worth it. I trust him! I have my quality of life back thanks to his treatment plan! Its a shame to see such poor comments about him because they do not describe him well at all. He is fantastic and I would recommend him to all that need his service.
Sarasota, FL |
My boyfriend went there for a severe triple fractured ankle. First, the office and staff were pretty much helpful and friendly. Dr. Azeem on the other hand heard what my boyfriend had to say about his pain and severe discomfort but he didn't listen!! He had his own plan of helping him and he was not going to waiver from it! So needless to say that was our first and most likely our last time of seeing Dr. Azeem! IF he will actually listen to him we MIGHT come back!
in Sarasota, FL |
Terrible arrogant man. Doesn't seem to care and full of his own importance.
Have you seen Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?

Compare Dr. Azeem

Dr. Azeem's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine

Dr. Azeem has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Azeem's Board Certifications

Temple University

Completed in 2013

Madison University, Harrisonburg, Va

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Azeem does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azeem and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Kyphoplasty
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Pain Management
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiofrequency Ablation