Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD

Interventional Pain MedicineMaleAge 44

Interventional Pain Medicine

Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD is an Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Bradenton, FL and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine in 2008. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD

Total Gastroenterology

8610 State Road 70 E Bradenton, FL 34202
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Azeem's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Azeem

4.1

75.25773195876289%

Pain relief after 20 years of suffering
I went to Dr Azeem after ablation’s, steroid injections stopped working. At my wits end, nothing was working to reduce my pain. I took a hand full of pills two to three times a day, with minimal reduction in pain. Dr Akeem was referred to me as a last resort, I was desperate. Pain caused a divorce, my wife could not deal with my suffering, I don’t blame her. He introduced me to Mike the Medtronic’s representative for a nationwide trail of electrodes placed along the injured spine to stimulate the nerves slightly to help reduce the pain. The trail was successful. I had a seventy five to eighty percent reduction in pain. I was ecstatic. I had them placed permanently on March 3, 2022. I still have major relief from the severe pain. I still have pain, but nothing like it was. However, I find that with the severe back pain reduced, that I now notice the other pains of my body! This means that the back pain no longer rules my life. For that I am extremely satisfied with my entire experience
William Manning – Apr 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
I tried to establish as a pain mgmt patient w/Dr. Azeem before my Total Ankle Replacement on 10/29. This doctor was arrogant, dismissive, condescending, & unethical. He expected me to come in 4 days after my major surgery. No compassion. He literally told me, “you’ll have to get over your anxiety” when I expressed that getting out that soon after surgery made me anxious. I had been instructed by my surgeon to elevate “toes above nose” 23 out of 24 hours daily. I had an ice machine attached to a wrap inside my splint to reduce pain/swelling. Getting up to the bathroom was painful & tedious. I waited 25 years for this new ankle. I was not about to risk it to meet Dr. Azeem’s ludicrous demands. I would not take an animal to this practice.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Marcia Simmons – Dec 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
The first time I went in the doctors took the time to listen to me about what was going on. They spent a lot of time talking to me about results of MRIs and explained it all so I could understand. They explained different options to help my pain. I switched from another doctor in Tampa and im glad I did. Everyone at this office listens and are very willing to help. I highly recommend them if you're looking for a doctor that cares.
Brittany – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Number one is my choice Incredibly gifted physician! is at the forefront of helping with pain management. Listens & extremely well gifted in pain relief long term Follow up and ongoing care to s a goal with this Doctor and staff
Cheryl Szynkowski – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Here's a copy of an E-mail I just sent to Dr. Azeem's office... Good morning, I left your office today after waiting an hour past my appointment time to see Dr. Azeem. When I arrived at 8:35 for my 8:45 appointment there was no-one sitting in the waiting room so the 3 patients with appointments before mine were already in interior rooms. One of them came out while I was in the waiting room. Dr. Azeem arrived at the office at 8:40 ??? No one took the time or effort to tell me or to apologize for being so late. My wife on a previous appointment was kept waiting for an hour and when she questioned Dr. Azeem about that his response was somewhat nasty. The signs in your office mention a $25.00 charge for missed appointments or $150.00 for a missed procedure so you obviously care about YOUR time. Why then don't you care about your patients time ? I really don't expect an answer to this E-mail, but I will certainly post it on line. Sincerely,
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
A.F. – May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
He is very knowledgeable and caring and always has good suggestions for issues I face . I would and do recommend him when ever I can
Iva Heglund – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Dr. Azeem is an excellent doctor. I had a sacroiliac surgery just a couple months ago. My legs are pain free now. After my surgery I was walking all over my house. I didn’t felt any pain the nurse said amazing because I was walking everywhere. Dr. Azeem has blessed hands. I recommend him to everyone who has back problems. Believe me you will be pain free in no time.
Cynthia Wheeler – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Dr. Azeem is fantastic. I am absolutely pain free after the procedures that were performed and the treatment I received through physical therapy. The staff is very kind, efficient, accommodating. I highly recommend Florida Spine and Pain Specialists to anyone suffering with acute or chronic pain.
Deanna Geisel – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Stay away from this place. Go to a reputable doctors office that has an office staff that know what they are doing. I went in to have a nerve block shot in my back. They had to do a "trial run" on 2 seperate occations to verify it was working and then they could give me the shot. They called my insurance and said it was covered. I went into their office at 9am and 10 minutes later after the back injections were done. I had my next appointment scheduled the following Friday. The day before the appointment they called and said the injections would not be covered under my insurance. I cancelled my appointment since it was not going to be covered. I then called my insurance company and they reviewed the call log and said in their notes, they said the procedure was not covered and NEVER TOLD THEM IT WOULD BE COVERED. I spoke to Dina at Florida Spine (she is new and it shows) and let her know that if they would have told me from the get go that my insurance DID NOT cover the injections, I ne
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jan 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Diagnosed my back pain correctly, recommenced procedure to alleviate, and performed the procedure very competently. Pain was gone when procedure was done. Great physician, great staff. All around excellent experience.
Paul Hays – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Dr. Azeem is an amazing doctor. I've suffered with chronic back pain for 50 years after 3 back surgeries. I've had physical therapy, acupuncture, and cortisone injections and worn back braces all from other places. Even with all of this, the only thing that gave me relief were pain pills. During my first visit with Dr. Azeem he told me he would like to help me to stop taking pills and he is definitely true to his word. He did an ablation on the let side of my spine and since then my pain is 95% better on that side. He is going to do the same on the right. I have increasing pain from sciatica and he is also helping me with this. I thought I would have pain the rest of my life. I am still taking pain pills but much less frequently. As Dr. Azeem's patient, I believe I will soon not need to rely on them at all. If you have issues with pain, don't hesitate to see this wonderful Dr. and his great staff. You may be as surprised as I am at the possibility of not having pain.
Emily Taraska – Sep 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
My rheumatologist referred me to Dr. Azeem for chronic lower back pain. In the past, my previous pain physician prescribed pain patches and spinal injections, from which I had very little to no relief. We had to travel 60 miles to Dr. Azeem's office but it was well worth it. He did a series of spinal injections and just two weeks from the last one, I have gotten 70% relief. Dr. Azeem informed me that I can expect continual improvement over the next six weeks. He has a very calm and kind manner and he allows me to be an integral part of my health care plan. His staff, Natalia and Adeleine not only are efficient in their job but do so while being friendly, kind and caring and make my visits so pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Azeem to my family and friends.
AMY L KIRKPATRICK – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Dr. Azeem is a fantastic physician. He listens and helped me when no one else would! I would 100% recommend him to anyone. If you want a doctor that will treat you like a human being and not just a payday this is your man. Love the office. Love the staff. Would Give 100/10 if I could!
D. W. – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Love Dr Azeem. I was dealing with low back pain that spread to both hips. After examining me he found my exact pain which was my SI joint. After getting Sacroiliac injection I was pain free & continue to be pain free. So thankful for him.
Deb Lagace – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
I had with very bad and negative with Dr Noumen and staff . They give appointment to my wife but when she went there they told you don’t have appointment. We should them Tel phone record but he didn’t believe, he wrongly support his staff. My wife was in pain there was no patient that time. We begged him to order some Med for pain but he said no you have to schedule appointment. He has no humanity. He should not be called a doctor. He suppose to do another job. I will never call him a doctor. Please don’t go to Dr Nomen Azeem. I will not give him one star.
Almas Begum – May 27, 2020
After reading this review I was very distraught....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
After getting a SCS (Spinal Cord Stimulator) implanted from another Pain Doctor I was still experiencing pain, from a different Doctor, the SCS did help but i needed more. I was then recommended to Doctor Azeem. We discussed my issue and began treatments from there. I wanted a decent lively hood an I was hoping to get it or at least a decent portion of it back. we started with injections then to RFA's but still wasn't getting what I wanted. Dr Azeem didn't give up as we discussed more he mentioned a SI Joint fusion. He and his office worked diligently to get this approved as my insurance likes to deny procedures. He performed the SI Joint Fusion in mid-December of 2019 and in January after my first followup he recommended therapy, His therapist not only had me doing core exercises, he also got me thinking better to push myself as after 6 years of this ordeal that I now believe I cannot re-injure. I am also OFF my pain medications!! I truly recommend Doctor Azeem. He doesn't give up!
Brian Werner – Mar 20, 2020
Mr. Werner, thank you so much for your review. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
DR. AZEEM IS A VERY CARING DR. , HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS AND EXPLAINS TO US IN A WAY WE UNDERSTAND WHAT THE NEXT STEP WOULD BE . I PERSONALLY THANK DR. AZEEM AS MY QUALITY OF LIFE HAS SO MUCH IMPROVED . THE BEST PAIN SPECIALIST . THE OFFICE STAFF AND JOEL THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST ARE VERY POLITE AND UNDERSTANDING TO ALL THE PATIENTS NEEDS . THE OFFICE IS IMMACULATELY CLEAN . THEY GET A 10 STAR RATING FROM ME.
Susan Stulic – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
I came for help with low back pain. Dr. Azeem was highly recommended. He is a phenomenal doctor. I trust him blindly. He is kind and has the best demeanor. His staff is also incredible. His MA Rita is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. She smiled and joked and made us feel so comfortable. I have never been to a doctor where I felt like the people there actually cared about me. Me as a person. If you have pain and are tired of doctors seeing you as a number rather then a actual person, Dr. Azeem is the only place to go.
T. Pinellas Park – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Superior doctor and surgeon. He can help where others can not.
Jeff in Sarasota, FL – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?
Words can't explain how I feel the best in many years to be in No PAIN!!!!! an Miracle I'm lost for words how to express this to all of you I trusted Dr Azeem and his staff and it work ... I'm very thankful for the service that they have given me , Polite, Kind and very respectable . over all i give them 10 star rating ... Thank you for giving me my life back...
thomas c farrell – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nomen Azeem, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Azeem?