Dr. Noma Rehman, MD

Dr. Noma Rehman, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Noma Rehman, MD is a neurology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences in 1992 and specializes in neurology.

4604 Spotsylvania Pkwy Ste 200

Fredericksburg, VA 22408

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
  • C and O Employee's Hospital Association
  • Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
  • Employers Health Network

Learn about Dr. Rehman

See how frequently Dr. Rehman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Rehman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Rehman has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Rehman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rehman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rehman's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rehman to family and friends

Dr. Rehman's Performance

FAIR

Very kind, explains everything in detail
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Did not give us the time of day, waste of money
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We are very sorry to hear about this and would like the opportunity to investigate the matter further. We encourage you to send us a private message with your contact information, or reach out to us at 540-423-6600 so that we may discuss this issue.

Don’t waste your time or money. She is rude with bad bedside manner. She says nothing is wrong even with facts right infront of her. She says oh it’s probably your Meds. & says get a second opinion. She does not even care or wants to put in the work to help you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Multispecialty Health Group so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Laurie- Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 540-423-6600.

I had an abnormal MRI (from GP) with a family history of MS,She rushed in, sat in front of the computer and asked me why I was there.She hadn't bothered to read any reports I had given the nurse.I made her look at the CD of my MRI and she rushed through each slide, then proclaimed everything was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
My first visit and first impression of both Dr. Rehman and the surrounding staff was remarkable and POSITIVE! I needed a new Neurologist due my former, leaving another practice. My research was extensive, both from word of mouth and using the Health Grades website, s a gauge from various...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1